What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No Till Gardening (Indoors) with Team Microbe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tri_Cho_Me

This is awesome! Definitely a money saver.

Im just getting started and plan on using FF Happy Frog, so I will probably end up using it, but buying the no till ingredients over time.

Thanks for sharing!
Tri_Cho_Me

thanks for the info. i have a job interview in CO next week so I'm hoping to start applying all the reading i've been doing for the past 2-3 years! (I'm currently it a not-so-friendly state) on the east coast so i've only been researching. Will definitely use this as my starting point!! thanks again for helping everyone!

Team Microbe

Veteran
Most excellent Team Microbe. I have done shit load of research on different growing mediums and personally organic is the way to go. You setting a great example of that.

Thanks much appreciated.

This is awesome! Definitely a money saver.

Im just getting started and plan on using FF Happy Frog, so I will probably end up using it, but buying the no till ingredients over time.

Thanks for sharing!
Tri_Cho_Me

:thank you:

Team Microbe

Veteran
week 8

week 8

So as many of you may already know, I've been experimenting with shilajit resin in the garden this cycle and have laid off 90% of my previous inputs as a test to see what this soil can really do when left alone. Asides from restoring mineral nutrition every now and again through kelp or shilajit, this cycle has been getting water only every 2-3 days of the week:

picture.php

The One
picture.php

GG4
picture.php

The One
picture.php

The One - day 42 a branch broke over it's own weight. It was too late by the time I found it, so I chopped it down for an early sample. Surprisingly strong for being so early too
picture.php

The One

SourDank

Veteran
That GG4 and The One are looking amazing TM, between this thread and Lapides, you guys have me convinced to go no-till. Will need to wait a few more months to start it but I'm 1000% making the transition.

HAZE FIEND

wow absolutely brilliant thread! team microbe has some serious knowledge n some serious growin skills! thanks team microbe!

Last edited:

HAZE FIEND

So as many of you may already know, I've been experimenting with shilajit resin in the garden this cycle and have laid off 90% of my previous inputs as a test to see what this soil can really do when left alone. Asides from restoring mineral nutrition every now and again through kelp or shilajit, this cycle has been getting water only every 2-3 days of the week:

View Image
The One
View Image
GG4
View Image
The One
View Image
The One - day 42 a branch broke over it's own weight. It was too late by the time I found it, so I chopped it down for an early sample. Surprisingly strong for being so early too
View Image
The One
amazing piks to! n great experiment..

HAZE FIEND

View Image
I've been recently incorporating Shilajit resin into my routine every other week at 1 rice grain size chunk of resin per gallon with great results. It's got 85 minerals in ionic form, and tons of trace elements along with a list of other beneficial constituents to add to this full-spectrum plant supplement sustainably mined from the Himalayan Mountains. There's a thread in my bio all about the application of this in the plant world (it's commonly known as a human fulvic acid supplement)

View Image
The garden 48 hours after a Shilajit drench

View Image
"The One"

View Image
Some Holy Basil seeds ready to be dried and shucked
so where can we get this shilajit resin from plz team microbe i really am interested in incorperating it into my teas or just water it into my soil as a drench seperate.. it seems there are alot of benefits in using this anyhow..

Last edited:

HAZE FIEND

Fiend,
FYI this is Team Microbe's thread. Microbeman is a different guy on here. -granger
hahahahha... aaaaahhhhh no what an idiot i need to stop toking so much wen on here thanks bro correctin now how insultin n embarissing i have been.. thanks brva lol..:laughing::biggrin:

my apoligies to team microbe! genuine stoner mistake n im very sorry x

Status
Not open for further replies.