What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good friend busted!!!

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I begged him to get out of that building. That area has become the wild west.

I have been through a similar situation where the rippers team though it was a big score, but the double agent had a more personal agenda.

Like someone mentioned it just makes no sense to run up in someones apartment unless you know for a fact the money or drugs or whatever is onsite. Unless its also personal.

I really appreciate everyones support. This was really bothering me and this is the buddy that would normally talk to about these sort of things.

I just needed someone to talk to.

EastCoast710

it really depends on how much this guy talks.. one.. and how much the OP trys to contact him and shit.. if the cops see someone else trying to contact them often. they might take it as partners or something

igrowone

Veteran
good to hear things improved for him
now they will simply try to to extort every cent they can from him, called the justice system

shithawk420

Veteran
He was growing and only got posession? Got lucky i say.hope he learns from all this.oh,just to be clear was it felony pos.?i would imagine it would be

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Hes home and healthy

But, he has a terrible lawyer. Not even trying

Just think, If something like this were to happen to you outside of a spot would you say anything at all that would make them wanna search your shit?

I know I wouldnt

It's a question of how much and why they can extend a "crime scene".

bigdad41296

Hes home and healthy

But, he has a terrible lawyer. Not even trying

Just think, If something like this were to happen to you outside of a spot would you say anything at all that would make them wanna search your shit?

I know I wouldnt

It's a question of how much and why they can extend a "crime scene".

If he has a shitty attorney that isn't even trying...his ass would be fired, he retained him for a attorney and has the right to fire his ass, unless he is using a public attorney... and in that case I wouldn't have retained them anyway.

rykus

I would hope most of us for the stress we endure would make almost as much as good laywer fee quarterly at a minimum, risk vs. reward peoples, if ya got ten plants and the law is plant # based then maybe you should make it count.. at least once a year r two to have "emergency" money tucked away.... n don't be tellin people bout it either or they'll get persuasive about you tellin em where it is....

lawyers are essential part of business, if your not up on that your playing a dangerous game..... games are for kids hoping to stay lucky, acknowledgement of your actions, their risks and their rewards is your business plan, accepting worst case and taking steps to make them short and easy is smart business. Get on it.

the pork minions treat you way different when they look at your files and they see dismissed due to incompetence, judges stop signing shady warrants when all other attemts where foiled.... cheap in the end when your lookin like prey that might just bite back a bit too hard. know your rights, know when to bark and when to shut the fuck up and fuckin do it, they're trained to phsycologically push you to do their job for them, don't be weak, or best leave it for someone else.... jails for suckers who didn't play the game or got comfy in their daily....

NEVER admit guilt.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I had a public pretender before....and I beat my case...they are so overloaded with cases and underpaid as far as lawyers go..they need to believe your innocent or your just another case...yeehaw...good luck ...I also defended myself once with help from a law student and lots of research...won that case too..fuvk you detective morales!!!!!..I hope I don't ever have to deal with that bs as it will be a mess...be a lot of blood spilled....

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I not even a public defender. This is the expensive lawyer.

I am trying to keep the homies spirits up but its grim after making bail, paying the lawyer and still facing some sort of time, most likely.

I have been researching the probable cause and reasonable suspicion laws and it seems like they really can just go up in your place if some shit happened outside.

shithawk420

Veteran
So i take it hes in a non med state? It doesnt sound like hes going to prison but doing county time by what i gathered in this thread.i wouldnt expect anyone to do county time for this.sounds like he got off light.most people get at least a few years around here for growing.and factor in there were probably kids in the building is defently not getting a heavy sentence if he doesnt go to prison

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
So i take it hes in a non med state? It doesnt sound like hes going to prison but doing county time by what i gathered in this thread.i wouldnt expect anyone to do county time for this.sounds like he got off light.most people get at least a few years around here for growing.and factor in there were probably kids in the building is defently not getting a heavy sentence if he doesnt go to prison

Fingers crossed...

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
At the end of the day it could have been worse.

Hes ok tho.

Realistically, hes gonna end up doing at least a year, imo.

Scrappy-doo

Same situation happened to someone I know very recently. Someone broke his window, neighbor called the police and said breakin and they have guns. Cops showed up and just went right in to his apt. Cuffed him instantly and went thru his place. No weapons. No burglar. He said its his place and no one else there but the they didn't give a fuck. Found his room. All over. Can't imagine it wouldn't get thrown out. 2nd offense tho, dude facing some time if it holds. Fuck apt growing and fuck the police.