What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing opportunity...

Small, family run MMPR facility in Ontario, Canada, (GTA) looking for growers to help in the cultivation of medical marijuana. This is an opportunity to transfer your existing skills in the underground industry, to a brand new legal trade. Must pass an extensive criminal reacord search and be a Canadian citizen. For more information contact me via PM

Cheers GG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paying any better than the $25/h locally for trimming, pruning work?

This is legal and legitimate work. A job. Just remember any legitimate medical patient isn't going to hire out. $25/hr is payed because of the risk, it's an illegal or illegitimate cash crop. The trim crew will be paid by weight $20/lbs. Accomplished growers can expect a comparable wage to the trades. Not looking for a so called "master grower" just passionate,trustworthy, dependable people with some cannabis experience.

GG.

I'm really curious to see how that pay scale works out for you. Please let us know after your first crop.

It's about half the current going rate for I-502 hand clippers according to the single source I could find on the subject. I'm trying to dig up as much info on the range and geographic distribution as I can. There seems to be almost none available.

From my experience an experienced crew of 8 can trim 100lbs wet in 10hrs. Or 1.25 lbs a hr. Works out to $25/hr, If you know what your doing. The harder you work the more you can make.

GG.

The Master

This is legal and legitimate work. A job. Just remember any legitimate medical patient isn't going to hire out. $25/hr is payed because of the risk, it's an illegal or illegitimate cash crop. The trim crew will be paid by weight $20/lbs. Accomplished growers can expect a comparable wage to the trades. Not looking for a so called "master grower" just passionate,trustworthy, dependable people with some cannabis experience.

GG.

Passionate, trustworthy, dependable people with some experience? $20/lb? lol. You sound like another goof trying barely enter the MMPR with a couple mil. Good luck exploiting some grower and crew. Nobody in this industry that has grown and made real money is going to "work for you" and get paid peanuts and make you millions.

blastfrompast

Veteran

GG.

$25 an hour is what I was offered locally from an wanna-be LP for a LEGITIMATE JOB . This was for doing bitch work mostly, pruning, planting, trimming, etc. after I provided a sample of my work, and a virtual tour of a couple of my rooms (FACETIME).

I make more in my day job so I turned it down, no benefits either the cheap SOB's..

Bongstar420

How do illegal growers qualify as legit if they pass criminal background checks?

Haven been caught does not change its nature..or does this background check not apply to cannabis convictions?

Small, family run MMPR facility in Ontario, Canada, (GTA) looking for growers to help in the cultivation of medical marijuana. This is an opportunity to transfer your existing skills in the underground industry, to a brand new legal trade. Must pass an extensive criminal reacord search and be a Canadian citizen. For more information contact me via PM

Cheers GG.

Oh, and if you don't do the work your self, how did you really earn the profits again?

stickyickey

I'm looking for a job shadow opportunity for a week to two week stint. I'm a rookie but highly motivated and a hard worker. I want to learn

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Come on everybody, show a little courtesy

Come on everybody, show a little courtesy

If every time someone comes on here to share an employment opportunity they get blasted it won't happen again. If I needed a job 25/hr would be a great start.