What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flush Yet?

R

!RA!

Looking for some advice from more experienced growers on if these look ready to flush or not. Lost track of the week they're in, so hoping to do it by trichome color. Any advice or help is appreciated. Thanks.

Golden Goat

Juicy Fruit

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
they got a ways to go...flushing isn't needed if you aint overusing chems...just water with plain water in the end otherwise...and no you got a ways to go still

Therealzemi

A good advice from one beginner to another. Make a grow journal. I mean on paper. With week numbers, days, hours and/or what else you may find useful. That way you will always keep track on where you are. And if something goes wrong, you have a way better view of where the issue may be.

And get a mini scope between 40 and 60x. You can get then for as little as 5 bucks. Makes it way easier to see when it's time for harvest. Or for others to help you here if you post a scope pic :)

Good luck with your grow :)

mk6

well, Like Stoned trout said, you gota ways to go, they look 25/40 days into flower? and unless your trying to clean out some salts or something theres no need, they look real heathy too, so keep on doing what your doing... and wait tell your about two weeks before the chop.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
A good advice from one beginner to another. Make a grow journal. I mean on paper. With week numbers, days, hours and/or what else you may find useful. That way you will always keep track on where you are. And if something goes wrong, you have a way better view of where the issue may be.

And get a mini scope between 40 and 50x. You can get then for as little as 5 bucks. Makes it way easier to see when it's time for harvest. Or for others to help you here if you post a scope pic :)

he's right, all of it ^^^. excel spreadsheets are invaluable. dates, how long did you veg/bloom... ppms/ph, etc.. you wont remember ALL the details.

the scope like this http://www.radioshack.com/carson-mm...pocket-microscope/55057318.html#q=60x&start=1 at radio shack.

it's kinda fun to see the tricomes develop.. and if you keep track of the timing of the strain and you grow it again, you'll know if you want them to bloom more or less, next time.

and 'trout', cant give 'you more rep'... more good words..

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Looking for some advice from more experienced growers on if these look ready to flush or not. Lost track of the week they're in, so hoping to do it by trichome color. Any advice or help is appreciated. Thanks.

Golden Goat

[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57615&pictureid=1345955&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL]

Juicy Fruit

[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57615&pictureid=1345954&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL]
what kind of EC you running them at, ira?

R

!RA!

Wow, thanks for all the replies! I did smarten up a bit on my latest grow, all from seed, so hopefully I'll have lots of useful info for the next run. You can see it here:

RP Grow Log

Been using Canna nutes the whole way. Not sure what the EC is but PPM has been in the high 800s for the past 3 weeks. May try going with GH Lucas formula once the RP seeds are ready. Cripes, Canna nutes are frikkin expensive!

R

!RA!

And I did just order a magnifier so I can watch the trichomes more closely. Found this on eBay for pretty cheap, and it looks like it's built for this purpose:

420 Scope

Again, thanks for all the help.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran

And get a mini scope between 40 and 60x. You can get then for as little as 5 bucks. Makes it way easier to see when it's time for harvest. Or for others to help you here if you post a scope pic :)

having pictures of your grow at weekly intervals is great to look back upon and compare crop performance

R

!RA!

Will check on the web thing in the a.m., good eye on that. Didn't notice it until you mentioned it.

R

!RA!

Webbing

Webbing

Turned out to be a hair and a bit of cobweb. Looked at her with a scope and no bugs or anything. Phew!

R

!RA!

Started Flushing

Started Flushing

Been checking the girls every couple of days and started seeing some amber trichs on Mon. 11/24. Now I'm seeing more, guesstimating about 20-25%, so started flushing today.

R

!RA!

Fucking Hay!!

Fucking Hay!!

Well, no success again. Flushed for 2 weeks and they looked and smelled awesome when I chopped them, but as soon as they started drying I got that hay smell again. For the life of me I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Any help out there?

Latest posts

Latest posts