What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal-India (H.P.)´09

ElRubio

Veteran
hi:
i´ve just come back a few days ago from Nepal and Himachal Pradesh (IND).
i´d like to contribute to this good room with some pix...
That first hashish piece (tola) was a present of my friend "P" when he picked up to us i the airport. It was collected in the Dhaulagiri area.

Kathmandu (NEP)

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

Pasupatti (cremations on the Bagmati sacred river)

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

good vibes, i hope they inspire to someone, beautifull places and people, and an unforgettable trip
:)
Dhanyabat!!

Hi mate very nice pics cant wait to see the rest.Am in planning stages of a trip to india myself so any info on the subject would be nice all the best.RESIN SEEKER

B

buddymate

Brings back memories,good pics,did you go to Chitwan?Whereabouts in HP,Dharamsala?Thanks for sharing.

Sundance

Wow

Awesome images

Looks like wonderful places to visit ... and a great time

Thanks for posting

Happy holidays 2009

:xmastree:

Sundance

Dkgrower

Veteran
Namaste ElRubio, greath pics, Jai Nepal & India.

that plant you show is a tru nepalie, love that big open chrismas tree structure

You have more pics form flowering plants in himalaya ?

Peace

Awesome images, thanks- hey, what's the story of the photo with the big golden statue? I made it that temple on Shivaratri many years ago. what a scene...and the mountain air and chai and incense. Are they friendly people to tourists nowadays? you've made me want to return.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
hola elrubio !

beautifull picts my friend ! I love those temples, nature, and sativas !!!

i'ld love to hear a little more about your ganja trip again! What you were doing, looking for, what you've found !!!! Must have been soooo amazing !

btw did you get your luggage back finally? hope so...

see you my mate !

++

ElRubio

Veteran
Thx all for the warm receipt and stopped here!:)

Wow

Awesome images

Looks like wonderful places to visit ... and a great time

Thanks for posting

Happy holidays 2009

:xmastree:

Sundance

Nice to read you mate, best luck, and merry xmas to you too!!
i hope see you in a few months

Namaste ElRubio, greath pics, Jai Nepal & India.

that plant you show is a tru nepalie, love that big open chrismas tree structure

You have more pics form flowering plants in himalaya ?

Peace

Yes, Dk, it´s a pleasure hev you here, i love your india thread, six month there...lucky man! i cant get so that time with my actual job :redface:
ive more photos, ill post them asap...so much work now and i have to running on the grow all again... i need the xmass holidays hehe...

hola elrubio !

beautifull picts my friend ! I love those temples, nature, and sativas !!!

i'ld love to hear a little more about your ganja trip again! What you were doing, looking for, what you've found !!!! Must have been soooo amazing !

btw did you get your luggage back finally? hope so...

see you my mate !

++

Hey titoon29:
thx for stopping in mate:) yes, finally i could get my luggage back. i´ve some seeds from Nepal, let me know if you want a dozen or so.
We did a little 2 days car and then trek to the line btw Kathmandu and LangTang valleys. Then we have gone to the Annapurna Conservation Area, beautyful place near Pokhara, and make 7 days trekking around seeing some plants and mountains.
After that we went to the Nepal India border,, in a village after Hetauda, with tropical weather, jungles, and big big farms of ganja.
Finally we went to Himachal Pradesh in India, and have stay in some villages from kullu to Manikaran(Parvati valley), and then kullu to Manali (kullu valley). We could not have to Malana, hope next time...hehe
best vibes friend!!

Just saw this thread, very nice pictures rubio :)

please post some more when you find the time...

un abrazo

Thx for understand it Bob, im having got some troubles with switch on the lights...see you soon mate. Best luck

and a little pix more:

Annapurna area plants after rubbed
IMG_2017.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

packing the grass after rubbed it

IMG_1640.jpg

amazing Lang Tang mountains and a spider hehe

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

Nepalese ball (sorry for repeat, i loved it..., you too if you were tasted it im sure:))

PB080135.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

see you soon, thx for the good karma.
byebye

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey titoon29:
thx for stopping in mate yes, finally i could get my luggage back. i´ve some seeds from Nepal, let me know if you want a dozen or so.
We did a little 2 days car and then trek to the line btw Kathmandu and LangTang valleys. Then we have gone to the Annapurna Conservation Area, beautyful place near Pokhara, and make 7 days trekking around seeing some plants and mountains.
After that we went to the Nepal India border,, in a village after Hetauda, with tropical weather, jungles, and big big farms of ganja.
Finally we went to Himachal Pradesh in India, and have stay in some villages from kullu to Manikaran(Parvati valley), and then kullu to Manali (kullu valley). We could not have to Malana, hope next time...hehe
best vibes friend!!

Hey mate !

glad you got your luggage back, that would have been a shame otherwise !

thanks for your reply and for the seeds ! but i won t have time to grow them before i ll be in kathmandu, in three months from now ! omg, I can t wait !!!!!!!!!!!! and i ll probably collect a lot too during those 6 months :)

i ll be a lot in the hills around kathmandu for my job, do you (or anybody) know if there are wild cannabis there ? no field probably...

the sativas looks gorgeous ! and this nepal ball, wow !

do you have any idea how they mostly make hash over there ? dry sieve using screen, or mostly hand rubbed charras ? is there any visual difference between the two methods ?

and about the sativas, i m wondering how they could get that big, while nepal climate is quite cold and should be more likely for indicas! did you see any indica btw ?

thanks for the pictures trip, and making us all wonder about going there ! keep the good job bro !
didn t you have some field picts ??? :)

the oily nepalese xtreme bob showed you the picts is in amsterdam at the moment.. i m trying to get some, but that ll be probably 10 times cheaper in nepal...

+++

Dkgrower

Veteran
Big up, Elrubio massive update

Just love those plants pictures, arc type off nepal cannabis plants

Damm nice you got your luggage back

Peace

indifferent

Veteran
Nepal is covered in huge wild cannabis plants, enjoy!

I'm told it's best not to score in Kathmandu these days as you will get the tourist shit with cooking oil in it, and you have to go out to a village to get the good stuff.

ElRubio

Veteran
Hey all...
thank you very much for the good vibes.
Little appettizer of the big fields before dinner...

IMG_2208.jpg

Nepal-India border
titoon, i´ve no seen indica in Nepal. I think that in Manali (india) is different morphology but sativa also its treats
im sure you will find this and other better places in your BIG Nepal trip...PM me for some points and directions:)
The hash in KTM is shit, youre right Indifferent

btw the XXX Nepal showed by Bob (big ups amigo) is absolutely awesome (if it not oilystick-mixed as you told) brilliant i suposse that if you find this quality there in Nep it will be cheaper hehe)

best vibes

PD: i took this shot in Nepal in 2008, you can see the pollum there. Enjoy!!

P8080145.jpg