What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USA strikes Syria again

vta

Veteran
picture.php

Badfishy1

Count your blessings lads. Can’t speak for EVERYONE here, but can say the majority of us don’t have to live with the fear of going to bed at night knowing missiles will be lobbed our way at night by our ‘neighboring’ country or a country half the world away being controlled by puppet masters whose primary purpose is to destabilize sovereign nations in the name of making a few shekels

vta

Veteran
Count your blessings lads. Can’t speak for EVERYONE here, but can say the majority of us don’t have to live with the fear of going to bed at night knowing missiles will be lobbed our way at night by our ‘neighboring’ country or a country half the world away being controlled by puppet masters whose primary purpose is to destabilize sovereign nations in the name of making a few shekels

True that ! Thank God for the Western World !!

St. Phatty

True that ! Thank God for the Western World !!

The Western World is FINANCING most of the Terror/Mass murder we hear about in the news.

Saudi Arabia doesn't do anything without US approval.

Whatever Israel does, the US approves, and keeps giving them money.

ISIS would not exist without Israeli, Saudi, and US support. ISIS weapons have been traced directly back to the US.

The US destroys world peace using proxies like ISIS.

As far as the Refugee Crisis - how can it be a crisis when it was 100% planned & predictable ?

M

moose eater

According to an email I received this morning, Google is working with the DoD on a 'Project Maven' that would reportedly involve Google lending aid in creating automated targeting by/for drones.

What might possibly go wrong with such a system??!! (*Stated tongue-(firmly)-in-cheek).

Apparently the project has resulted in some fairly heated divides among the employees & admin. there, some of whom are very much opposed to taking part in the project.

I'm thankful there's at least some remaining pockets of folks in the U.S. who haven't sold out to economic mercenary-isms, and still maintain some semblance of conscientiousness where money doesn't over-ride morality, and the shrill cry of bizarre levels of nationalist sociopathy & cheer-leading is at least somewhat tempered by a value for decency over pay-checks.

I guess we'll see where it ends in the future....

St. Phatty

I'm thankful there's at least some remaining pockets of folks in the U.S. who haven't sold out to economic mercenary-isms, and still maintain some semblance of conscientiousness where money doesn't over-ride morality, and the shrill cry of bizarre levels of nationalist sociopathy & cheer-leading is at least somewhat tempered by a value for decency over pay-checks.

I guess we'll see where it ends in the future....

I was working as a design engineer on the EA 6B Prowler, at the beginning of the American drive-by shooting in Bosnia in 1999.

After 4 weeks, it was very obvious that the local civilian population was very much "on the ropes".

At that point I spent about one week in the mornings & emailed every US Rep & Senator I could get the email or webmail of, which was about half of them.

We were told that our Revision of the design was going to be used in Bosnia, management's idea of "motivating the (engineering) troops".

However if I remember correctly there was a problem with the Program Manager, whose last quote to me was "The Schedule is Trash", a day before he was replaced.

So we didn't finish it in time to be used massacre-ing civilians in Bosnia.

One of the people that has impressed me recently is Ed Snowden. He became aware, essentially, of a criminal operation in the US government and tried to publicize it, at great personal cost.

I always thought one of the best possible endings for the Snowden story would be if he came home - to live at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

This would involve about 60 million Americans breaking free from their normalcy and writing in his name on the ballot. Though when it comes to write-ins, not all states recognize write-ins.

Obviously an example of stoned thinking on my part :woohoo:

Maybe it is good to explain what "electronic warfare" is. One example is Doppler shift radar spoofing.

What the system does is capture the incoming enemy radar pulse, then applies all sorts of math-y electronic stuff to it, and then re-broadcasts it, to make it appear as if the airplane is 500 yards removed from where it actually is.

That is a pretty handy ability if you have someone trying to point an RPG or heat-seeking missile at you.

It is common among fighter pilots to beg their commanding officers for EA6B back-up.

Without it they tend to feel a little exposed, like that scene in Die Hard 3 or 4 where Bruce Willis goes into the rough neighborhood wearing the billboard that says, "I hate *", where * is a demographic category.

M

moose eater

Knowing that they're using questionable cell phone signal in Pakistan and elsewhere to choose targets for drones (*See Jeremy Scahill ... spelling?), and that they've already had serious mishaps with this stuff as it is, not to mention the opportunity for folks on the other end to set each other up, using such fallible targeting methods as remedy to long-time family feuds, I suspect that further depersonalizing the process of squeezing a trigger, let alone taking the person out of the equation and leaving it to the programed drone, has a number of built-in problems; technical, moral, social conditioning, etc.

My own view of violence, is that if it must take place, and there's times it seems that it must, it is best in a personal proximity that punctuates the nature of what is being done, and leaves all parties feeling the reality and/or culpability for what has gone down.

To do otherwise cheapens life further than what it already is, by making it easier and more convenient to kill others, in my opinion..

vta

Veteran
The Western World is FINANCING most of the Terror/Mass murder we hear about in the news.

The Western World gave you this website and the device you are viewing it from. It gave you the car. Electricity. Airplanes. Just about everything....

Of course western nations fund proxies. Always have, always will. The difference is where it's being played. All this war, this mass migration into Europe, the grooming gangs, the rapes, the stabbings....all have one thing in common.

militia420

Yea, but then you realize the real reason is Iran is building a nuclear program and vows to erase Israel from the planet.

I am not saying the dollar isn't a huge deal, and Iran, China, ext ext trading oil in non dollars is huge. However, only one reason Iran is about to go down, and it's not the abandoning of the dollar that is the catalyst. The catalyst is the nuclear program. IMO.

Oy vey, funny, because the maps in the books being used to teach children in israel show the boarders for israel stretching from the Nile to the Euphrates. Looks like israel needs certain countries and the populations erased from their current locations. While you're kvetching on iran allegedly making nukes, israel is sitting on plenty of undeclared nukes and stolen nuclear material from other countries. There were israeli agents busted with stolen material from oakridge soon after 9/11. Nothing ever happens to them though because of their lock on the usa government through bribery, blackmail, extortion, and murder...oh and the complete lack of knowledge of the general public regarding these matters.

Everyone should take the time to read what Theodore Herzl wrote about israel. It's much more convenient to go to a primary source to see what the goals and agendas are for politics. But of course, there need to be excuses inducing the fear to act for other reasons, otherwise the goyim won't clear that land for israel.

militia420

they really have everyone believing that Muslim peoples are the threat

Muslim peoples are a threat when they are flooding into non-muslim land, such as europe, and really "muslim" is a cover word for the scum of that region and africa, which are being transported with UN aid into europe to displace white people.

Now, this is a symptom of the larger problem which is judeo-masonic control an influence over these issues. It's entirely reasonable that different races, which create different cultures and nations (nation originally referring to race), have homelands. But when one group deceptively wages war to create chaos and force people out of their homelands and into others, it simply creates more conflict.

Muslims and africans and europeans should all have their homelands. They should not be put into positions where they are forced to leave them, or to surrender them to others. It's the STABLE and humane way to approach modern civilization. I can't see any reasonable individuals disagreeing with this notion.

militia420

I remember an interview with Obama where he said that history will remember him for what he did not do more than for what he did do.

He seemed to be implying that if we knew what "they" are pushing for and what he did to stop them than we would see him in a different light. But it will all come out in the future history books.

The Zionist Israelis hated him

Obama was still a puppet of theirs. The real issue is the divide between jews. There are the progressive and the orthodox. The democratic party seems to be heavily influenced by the progressive side. The republicans have been co-opted by the so called "neo-conservatives" who represent the israeli Likkud party. So there's the divide.

I think the likkud party side of things, who are probably the most responsible for 9/11, were the ones pushing for Obama to do more; while the progressive jewish side of things were putting the breaks on to take a different approach. Same goals, just different takes on how to get there. And the goyim are well....the goyim.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The Western World gave you this website and the device you are viewing it from. It gave you the car. Electricity. Airplanes. Just about everything....

Of course western nations fund proxies. Always have, always will. The difference is where it's being played. All this war, this mass migration into Europe, the grooming gangs, the rapes, the stabbings....all have one thing in common.

I see it as a clash of ideologies, ideologies that are so far removed from each other are being forced to blend...

How could you ever console Islam with say Feminism? How about installing LGBTXYZ toilets in Mosque's? Does that work?...

Everyone is falling over each other so much to be inclusive and open to this whole idea that if millions of Sub-Saharan Africans, Arabs, South Indians and the rest of the world come to live next door to you .....then are you are more likely to have a better and safer life?,

In reality it is shocking for the masses who have to endure all the many problems associated with mass migrations...and the ones who have to suffer are not the ones that actually caused people to flee in the first place......its your man/woman in the street that has to live in a very tribal and bloody society, something many of them were trying to flee, but it just emigrated with them, and now it is a curse on the new modern western society which they decided to make their new home, and the relatively peaceful people that have lived there for many generations...

militia420

this is also very interesting, a Syrian Catholic Bishop gives his take on the whole situation in Syria. i realize this stuff is produced by pro Syrian government organizations, but you don't get this angle in the msm, and part of informing yourself on a subject like this is to see what both sides say. we have to take all information provided on the Syrian war with the knowledge that all sides in this conflict are waging information and counter information war at the same time as the armed conflict.so you have to be skeptical of all the information they produce, but specially when the allegation is un proven and illogical while being all too conveniently timed, you should question and analyze the narrative carefully.

we have so many examples of being lied into war, that we really should be a bit wiser by now.

[youtubeif]uuog5AqE4SU[/youtubeif]

There isn't really a need to question the Syrians. It's pretty simple. So called ISIS was created by Israel and funded by the USA. ISIS has never attacked israel and has had it's members treated and sent back out into the field by israel.

Israel can not wage an open war on the countries it needs to get rid of for the greater israel project. There's no need to pretend as if each side here deserves to be treated in a balanced fashion when it's blatantly obvious that one side is using subterfuge and proxies to accomplish it's goals.

Go read the Odid Yinon plan if you haven't already. And if you have more time read the "clean slate" plan by the neo-con jews that set all this mess into motion using the USA as their proxy. Once you get to a certain level of understanding by reading from primary sources the material that they write for themselves, which they know very few people will ever read, then you will know exactly what is going on and all of the other bullshit like oil, etc are simply primary diversions.

militia420

i don't think this thread is even a blip on the radar of the powers that be, the web is full of these kind of opinions. as long as the audience isn't big, they don't care what's talked about, specially as we can't prove anything either way.

They care to some degree about what is talked about, especially if it pertains to things that haven't become wide spread yet. But more importantly they give a shit about people who aren't just talking about it, but who plan and take actions to try to influence things around them.

There isn't enough action. I'm involved in action, all of which is lawful and I'm not outing myself over it. But people need to look to what they can do to change things. Simply encouraging others to barter, grow homegrown gardens to get off of commercial food support, home school, use local scrip (cut out the usury of the USD and the manipulation of the metals markets), don't enlist in the forces that are controlled by people hostile to the general masses, or if you do be willing to act for the masses, etc.

Talk is useful but it doesn't change things. Action does.

B

Bird~friend

Militia there has to be a starting point and from Words can Come -"- Correct -"- Actions

Might look -"- Millitary -"- Bbut isn't.

Last edited:
Y

Yard dog

I see it as a clash of ideologies, ideologies that are so far removed from each other are being forced to blend...

How could you ever console Islam with say Feminism? How about installing LGBTXYZ toilets in Mosque's? Does that work?...

Everyone is falling over each other so much to be inclusive and open to this whole idea that if millions of Sub-Saharan Africans, Arabs, South Indians and the rest of the world come to live next door to you .....then are you are more likely to have a better and safer life?,

In reality it is shocking for the masses who have to endure all the many problems associated with mass migrations...and the ones who have to suffer are not the ones that actually caused people to flee in the first place......its your man/woman in the street that has to live in a very tribal and bloody society, something many of them were trying to flee, but it just emigrated with them, and now it is a curse on the new modern western society which they decided to make their new home, and the relatively peaceful people that have lived there for many generations...

It is a clash of ideologies to an extent, but when you start equating that Muslims are not feminists this is simply wrong! you are looking at Muslims in the extremist view just like someone someone would equate catholic's in Ireland to be IRA fundamentalists...

Many Muslim majority countries have female heads of states and secretaries look at Bangladesh and Sheikh Hasina

On FGM, it is not a fundamental Muslim practice and it originated in pre Muslim Africa.. I mean Ethiopia is a Christian country but one of the worst offenders of this cultural practice, and the largest Muslim countries do not practice it at all, though I'm sure the press love to revel in it!!

For me Governments want you fighting the "enemy" that is Muslims just like before them it would of been the Irish, Polish, Pakistanis, Romanians, West Indians, Indians etc etc
Divide and Conquer has always been their way and it continues, Land grabs in central cities blah blah blah

The film Blue collar was done in 78 and nothing has changed...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts