What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fasten Your Seatbelts

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
And today they announced allowing oil drilling off the US coasts. Cali can say goodbye to it's beaches if shit goes sideways, as could the east coast. The damage would be earth shaking. All for *extra profits.

Last edited:

P-NUT

Veteran
That must have been what pepe meant by he fixed global warming. Im not a liberal and Im damn sure not a democrat and anyone that cant see that trump is a piece of shit is blind. Isis is not defeated. The bubble of a stock market will bust mark my words on that. The only good that way come of this administration will be sessions shutting down all greedy fucks mass producing and ruining the market for people in illegal states. Pepe please stop calling everyone that doesnt agree with your delusion a liberal cuz we aint. Its like the time a brit on these forums called me a yank not realizing Im a southerner and calling me a yank is like spitting in my face.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
I agree that this is mostly a distraction. Something big is probably just behind this. This administration has spurts and rashes of public/social nonsense just before something shady and closed-door occurs (I know, I know-Congress is in recess). And I also see the argument that Sessions is just floundering and thrashing on his way out the door. Could also be a reaction to Cali going recreational and the Sweet Leaf arrests in CO. Hot-button topic that the administration can easily address. Let's see just how much Federal money gets used on busting up legal states.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Its like the time a brit on these forums called me a yank not realizing Im a southerner and calling me a yank is like spitting in my face.

Never knew that. And it makes sense. But you have to let that cultural shit go really. Think about you in Dubai and attempting to shake someone's hand (with your right hand of course), or being in Vietnam and patting a little kid on the head saying "good boy". Both are huge insults. You'll get "the look", but they won't dwell on it. Unless you're in a rural village. Then they'll cut your hand off. lol

'Boogieman'

I'm honestly convinced that Sessions is just an old attention whore and he's not going to do a damn thing about cannabis. Why does he keep talking about pot and threatening to go after it, yet never actually does anything? Either prosecute people or don't, but please stfu with the threats and dick wagging old man. It's like he's desperate for someone to go after but he knows he would be crucified by public opinion so he's just sitting around hoping people will pay attention to him.

To make his people in Alabama happy is what it comes down too in my opinion. Remember he comes from the bible belt and he is throwing them a bone. Im sure eventually he will want his senate seat back. I don't think sessions will actually start cracking down.

G

And today they announced allowing oil drilling off the US coasts. Cali can say goodbye to it's beaches if shit goes sideways, as could the east coast. The damage would be earth shaking. All for *extra profits.
Im glad they are drilling for oil. It doesnt just come out of the gas pump. Kind of like the eco warriors who bitch about generating power and use power because it just comes out of the socket. Hope they get the pipeline built soon as well.

W

We Wait

I went to NORML and it says that the STATE itself is enforcing the marijuana laws, not Sessions and the Feds. Also in a med state.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
The stock market is at an all time high.
AND THE DOLLAR AT A LOW, GETTING LOWER FOR THE LAST YEAR

Isis is defeated
REALLY? OR JUST MORPHED INTO A DIFFERENT TERROR GROUP?

A tax cut just went in to effect that will put a minimum of $40 more a week in my check, that's like a dollar an hour raise to u liberal idiots that can't do math.
SURE IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH CRUMBS THAT FALL OF THE FAT CATS CAKE

The economy is doing well
WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO THE DEBT

I got a 7$ an hour pay raise last year
YES FOR $7 AN HOUR YOU WILL SAY THIS...

He's cutting funding to the UN
MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST ARM THE WORLD FOR PEACE? OH THAT IS WHAT WE DO TODAY...

he's cutting unnecessary foreign aide to countries that don't deserve our tax money
AND CREATING MORE DEBT FOR OUR CHILDREN TO PAY OFF

And the fucking guy fixed global warming!
REALLY? YOU HAVE ZERO IDEA OF REALITY

All in his first year on the job.
MAYBE HIS LAST YEAR, IF HE KEEPS CHOOSING ADVISORS LIKE HE HAS.

So yeah ive been fooled by slick trump
YES WE AGREE

You are an absolute idiot, but if your dream is a communist hell hole where everyone is poor and wears green jump suits then yeah life sucks.
I AM A REAL CAPITALIST MAYBE YOU CAN SPREAD LIES THAT AMERICA IS GOING COMMUNIST BUT I DO NOT SEE IT I HAVE BEEN TO CHINA IN 1990'S RUSSIA IN THE 1990'S YOU HAVE ZERO IDEA IF YOU THINK AMERICA IS COMMIE, EVEN RUSSIA AND CHINA ARE NOT ANY MORE, THEY ARE ALL CHASING $

Go take a long walk off a short pier.
CLEVER YOU HAVE A REAL WAY WITH FACTS AND WORDS
-SamS
x

W

We Wait

I find it kinda strange that the STATES govt's scream don't raid US stores, while all those years they used the state police to raid the local citizens. Kinda hypocritical of the STATES.

PDX Dopesmoker

Wow Sam, you're a bigger idiot then I thought you were before.
Just because you made a living masturbating plants does not mean you are all knowing.

So many bitter assumptions and unsupported claims fill your post or is that diarrhea of the finger tips what you call facts?

>4channer tries to troll a minor celebrity of questionable reputation on an obscure niche forum in the online hobbyist gardener community
>ends up getting trolled instead

u mad lol

W

We Wait

Nancy Pelosi was on TV screaming yesterday something about Sessons raiding her marijuana stores? She must secretly be vested in the marijuana industry and is also scared of Sessions.

Lyfespan

sessions has forced congress to finally make the vote for legalization, instead of fucking around

iBogart

Veteran
Sessions to appoint new interim US Attorney for NorCal.

By The Associated Press
SAN FRANCISCO — The outgoing U.S. attorney in Northern California says his decision to leave the job was not spurred by Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ new marijuana policy.

Brian Stretch said Friday it was the natural time in his career to move on to new challenges, and he had spent a fair amount of time in 2017 identifying a good opportunity to practice law privately.

Stretch will join the law firm Sidley Austin’s San Francisco office.

Stretch was appointed U.S. attorney in 2016 for a region that includes the San Francisco Bay Area. His last day is Saturday.

His departure allows Sessions to appoint an interim U.S. attorney just as the attorney general announced a new policy allowing U.S. attorneys to decide how aggressively to prosecute marijuana in states where it’s legal.

http://www.thecannabist.co/2018/01/05/california-marijuana-sessions-us-attorney-brian-stretch/96115/

buckle up buckaroos.

P-NUT

Veteran
That was a joke seeing how it is so fucking cold in much of the US, but I see humor is lost on the brain dead.

Go back to your bowl of applesauce, the nurse will be in shortly with your meds.

Yeah Im the braindead one thats surprised that its cold during the winter. Id rather eat applesauce than drink the cool aid.

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
People that call people names rather than to discuss the issues is typical of a loser.
Socrates — 'When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.'
Anthony Watts: “When You Resort To Name Calling, You’ve Lost The Argument”

Lets be honest, Trump put in Jeff Sessions who said "good people do not smoke Marijuana", I guess he means you? And all on IC?
If you voted for Trump you got Sessions as a free bonus, if you wanted him or not.
These people are not progressive in their Cannabis views, they are part of the war on drugs generation that has failed for 80 years to eliminate Cannabis, and they keep repeating the same loosing tactics.
I am surpised you did not see that coming from Trump, you seem to know him so well.
-SamS

Wow Sam, you're a bigger idiot then I thought you were before.
Just because you made a living masturbating plants does not mean you are all knowing.

So many bitter assumptions and unsupported claims fill your post or is that diarrhea of the finger tips what you call facts?

Last edited:
W

We Wait

Sam honestly i don't care what any politician does or says in regards to weed.

I did what I did before, I will do what i do after.

It's not like they made it a life sentence for any possession.

He basically said it's up to the local prosecutor s to decide what cases they want to go after.

The prosecutor for my area said they will be going after bulk cultivation, trafficking, organized crime grows and people using the banking system illegally.

That last point is where you have to watch out. Bank account structuring is a dead give away you're up to something.

Since I do none of those things I don't care. I'll never buy weed from a rec store so wtf do I care.

Now you Mr pharmacutical I want to grow a million plants yeah he might have pissed in your Cheerios.

They, the state and local police do go after anyone and everyone for any amount. Here you can get 1 year probation for just a quarter bag.

They then drug test you for marijuana (low hanging fruit) that you have to pay for and if you piss dirty, they raid you and throw you into jail and your probation restarts over.

This whole 6 plant rec thing is scam just to keep the little guy in their system. 6 plants is nothing meanwhile they have a warehouse full.

Probation officer is big business and so is drug testing and they will never give this up because it's part of the system. So you're wrong Smug baby.

I see it as all the thieves and assholes own the cannabis business right now anyway and are they all caught in a snare. I'm not. I'm gonna grow my crop until the bombs hit and they will never catch me, police STATE worshipers. We win, they loose.

peace