What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Brothers Grimm C99 and 630w CMH, in dwc!!!

We are getting toward the end of bloom. The girls are happy and coated in resin. I've got a few that are green, a some with purple highlights, and one with almost solid purple buds. Most of them have fruity or sweet aromas. The interesting smelling one is one of the hulk smash×ccf2 girls that has a fruit punch smell with a menthol kick. Anyone else have a pot plant with a menthol/chamfor/eucalyptus smell to it? It's a first for me.

Jellybreath bx1
picture.php

Cherrmendous (only purple cut of the bunch)
picture.php

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Frosty, I started some Bruce banner a week or so ago in hopes of finding a good male. You got those flower living to full potential up there, keep up the fine work.

More pictures! I've been neglecting my duties around here, so allow me to make up for it. I've slowed down quite a bit on the cannabis side of things. The veg tent is empty and I'm almost through bloom.... I better get to cracking beans:biggrin:. I'll pop some more of the store bought beans and some of the c99 crosses next. All of the copper chem F2 crosses are on the big and fluffy end of the spectrum. There is no doubt at this time that the f2 male adds some mass and structure to things. Most of the girls have purple highlights as well. Resin production is on par. The c99 × ccf2 should have some fire in the beans if my current crop of crosses is a good representative of the average cross. With any luck I'll get some more girls this time.

I'm going to be revegging the purple cherrmendous and the jellybreath. The plan is to reveg clones of each and grow some dwc trees. I want to see the yeild potential of both cuts. My mother collection died while I was on vacation, so I've gotta start hunting keepers again. I'm gonna miss the cuts of c99 and orange glue. Thankfully I got into breeding and I have crosses of most of what I lost. The bloom tent did fine in my absence.

The pepper plants are totally out of control and I'm finally getting peppers to take. I have learned the hard way that peppers are way more sensitive to nitrogen than cannabis plants are. A touch too much nitrogen will cause blossom drop and rampant plant growth with no peppers... the peach ghost peppers are extremely hot with a fruity flavor up front that fades immediately to lava. The burning goes on for a good 10 minutes then stays a while at atomic fireball heat levels. All in all it's a good pepper. The sampling was done by biting a bit off of it fresh. The carolina reaper pictured below is almost ripe. It just turned red. It looks evil to me. The peach ghost should be around 800k to 1 million scovilles. The reaper will clock in around 2 million scovilles. I'm going to need to find a true pepperhead to try the first one.

Carolina reaper
picture.php

Jellybreath bx1
picture.php

hulk's dream×copper chem f2- mint cut
picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Palindrome said:
Be carefull when smoking that red bud in the first picture!

:laughing:

FrozenFire said:
I'm going to need to find a true pepperhead

Lemme know if you need a weedhead to test the rest!!!! :yummy:

Now seriously, kudos for those peppers (and buds!)!!! took note of the N advice, been thinking on growing peppers too... :tiphat:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Omfg, omg, that is the funniest goddamn thing! Thanks for those videos!!

Yall seen that guy eat the 3 reapers and chug the 5th of fireball? Piss myself every time lol!

You plants look frosty and dank, well done!

Aerotable was cut down 2 days ago. Ill be posting dried bud shots in the near future. I have the chosen jellybreath and cherrmendous cuts in the veg tent. I cut them down to the base and we shall see if i can get them to revert back to veg. Previous experience is thst this works most of the time, so fingers crossed!

Hey frozen fire love your work I no you like to experiment with stuff I have some bubblegum skunk f2’s I have made and wondering if you would like some as I have shut shop �� and don’t want to waste them send me a message keep up the good work mate ��

Thanks for the offer tazzie! Where did the parents come from and why did you cross them? I just popped 48 beans last night. I'll post details on what got planted later. Its a mix of my genetics and a few freebies from breeders.

The reveg of cherrmendous might take. The jellybreath decided it didnt want to live anymore which is unfortunate. My pepper plants are doing quite well and are starting to fruit like crazy. The reapers are looking like they will produce prolifically. In super small doses carolina reaper has wonderful flavor. I fried a small reaper in olive oil and use the oil to season things. First batch of mac and cheese was perfect. It had wonderful medium heat that creeped. Second batch of mac and cheese was nuclear and i could only eat part of it. Repeat after me "Thou shall respect the power of the carolina reaper".

They are from a pack of top dawg seeds that I grew out and crossed my self I have grown a couple they are very indica dominant I chosen the mother as it was/is the most dank weed I have ever smoked it was a sweet smell with chem/cheese influence and the father is selected out of three males that look the best in stracture and smell and hollow stems it has chucked more chem into the mother and took flower time down.the mother went around 65 to 70 days from memory but the five f2’s I grew only took around the 55 day mark and smell chem/cheese any way just don’t won’t to waste them as I have packed up for a while you can look in my photos and see the original seeds I grew out cheers

Sounds like you may have some beans with FIRE in them! I may reach out to you in the future about them.

Here is what got planted:
picture.php

One of the c99 × ccf2's decided to start life the hard way. I will admit its the first time i have seen an upside down seedling! So an emergency seedling inversion surgery was performed successfully. The seedling has been named maverick in honor of its inverted fighting style!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One of the c99 × ccf2's decided to start life the hard way. I will admit its the first time i have seen an upside down seedling! So an emergency seedling inversion surgery was performed successfully. The seedling has been named maverick in honor of its inverted fighting style!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php