What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reserva Privada Sour Diesel

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Did some research on this variety and I felt it has not been properly represented.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Snype

Veteran
Did some research on this strain and I felt it has not been properly represented. I do understand that this is a sour cream bx, I saw a pic of a chem 91 skunk va cut that reminded me of my rp sour d, I understood what DNA was doing. The smell is sour but not as fuel as the ECSD. Sorry for the hps
RP sour d @ 6.5 weeks
Edit : why does it keep flipping the photo? I have used this same pic on another site, no problem. Please help.

You have to rotate the image in your own computer and save the file before uploading it to IC. If you don't save the file first, it reverts back to the original picture.

lol rp's out to lunch with half their shit being misrepresentations.
Bad as their "OG" or "Really killer skunk" ffs, lol nearly pissed myself laughing 1st time I read that 1 lol.
Shit, may as well be barney's farm the way these guys try to capitalize on nothing more than strain names, without any nvr mind about it being the actual genetic lineage or plants customers are expecting.
Meh, ppl support shitty practices, eventually that's all that's used.
Why work hard when ppl will pay for bullshit anyways right.

Good luck with w/e it is you actually got there, lol I'd not even trust it to actually be what they say it is, but good luck with it anyhow.

cheers,..............................................gps

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Bad as their "OG" or "Really killer skunk" ffs, lol nearly pissed myself laughing 1st time I read that 1 lol.
Shit, may as well be barney's farm the way these guys try to capitalize on nothing more than strain names, without any nvr mind about it being the actual genetic lineage or plants customers are expecting.

Good luck with w/e it is you actually got there, lol I'd not even trust it to actually be what they say it is, but good luck with it anyhow.

This sour is not bad, its frosty and stank. I just saw a pick of the real skunk va cut and I know now why its like this instead of more like the ecsd. They either did a decent selection or I got really lucky with the phenotype. It looks just like the Chem 91 skunk va. Cut, less frosty

picture.php
picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Until I figure out this picture thing, I'm not gonna post sideways pics. Overall I actually think this looks like the skunk va, less resin and without the shiny dark green leaves. She sure has the hairy look, then swells up to very light colored pale nugs. The smell is sour and fuely but with a sharp/musky bite.

picture.php
picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

Everything that I have grown from DNa/reserva has been legit except la con. I am from ny and I know sour d vs ECSD, most ppl confuse the 2. This is sour, or at least the closest to chem 91 skunk va I can get in a non med state

No but I saw a pic of it on a dif site. Its traits reminded me of rp sour. The dark green leaves,the overall hairy look in early flower. The almost white look to the flowers. Looking at pics of good ole dogs cut there was an obvious relation. Even if DNA did outcross it to g13\haze and then backcross it to the 91, like in the original story. They used the real cut. It was one seed too, so if I were too actually pheno hunt a pack I know I could find gold. IMO, I would keep the one I have and breed with it because from the way people review this strain, I might just have something special
Have you tried rp sour d?
Im not connected enough to get the skunk va cut. Wouldn't even know where to start.
The most ironic thing is I prolly would have to go to the west coast to get a cut of an east coast strain, lol.
I know their sour d in seed is daywrecker diesel x g13 haze, but I never heard anything about them crossing that to chem 91. If they did, it wouldn't be considered a backcross. No, I've never had their sour d but I've had their crosses with their original daywrecker cut, not their seed version of sour d with g13 haze in the mix.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
What were some of the traits of the day wrecker?

I always did wonder why would they would call chem 91*(chem 91 * g13\haze),sour diesel. If it were original diesel like you are saying, makes more sense. Thanks for the heads up

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
The interesting thing about Connoisseur Genetics Fuel is that they used DNA/RP Sour Diesel for their cross, not the ECSD clone...

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
The interesting thing about Connoisseur Genetics Fuel is that they used DNA/RP Sour Diesel for their cross, not the ECSD clone...

Rp sour is not meaty at all IMO. Its chemically, fuelly, sharp, spicy,pungent, but not meaty. All I know is I would this up against whatever in a Pepsi challenge.

What were some of the traits of the day wrecker? Your story is 100% believeable, with the way the mainstream is money hungry. I always did wonder why would they would call chem 91*(chem 91 * g13\haze),sour diesel. If it were original diesel like you are saying, makes more sense. Thanks for the heads up
Dna's description reads 91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL which is right for diesel (daywrecker aka original diesel). But seeds that they sell as sour d are diesel (daywrecker) x g13 haze.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Dna's description reads 91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL which is right for diesel (daywrecker aka original diesel). But seeds that they sell as sour d are diesel (daywrecker) x g13 haze.

I still feel like she resembles the 91 skunk va. This run she is even more shiney with frost on the leaves already. I will try and take a pic tonight.

S

sourpuss

Everything that I have grown from DNa/reserva has been legit except la con. I am from ny and I know sour d vs ECSD, most ppl confuse the 2. This is sour, or at least the closest to chem 91 skunk va I can get in a non med state

Confused cause la con is a dna genetics strain. Created by dna no? Always thought dna created la con so not sure how they r sellin fakes.....

kro-magnon

Veteran
You're so funny with your endless thread about famous names. You give too much importance to the brand name when you have no way to know for sure what is exactly the genetic make up.
I'm curious to know how you can claim RP Sour D is daywrecker x g13haze, did you read it in your cristal ball?
I had some wonderful plants from DNA seeds whatever their names.