Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > 2015 Yogurt Cup Grow Contest

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
View Poll Results: Who is the Yogurt Cup Champion this Round?
Explosiv 3 8.33%
Garuda 8 22.22%
Dropped Cat 5 13.89%
Bugman 2 5.56%
Trichrider 1 2.78%
Dr. King 15 41.67%
stihgnobevoli 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed
2015 Yogurt Cup Grow Contest Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2015, 07:43 PM #761
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant future
My goal is to grow it in the window sill.

Old 06-22-2015, 09:03 PM #762
Only Ornamental
Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist

Only Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud ofOnly Ornamental has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
man, who was it, WALD who grew out the zamaldelica?.....
I had two in the yogi... unfortunately, I had to move a month ago and therefore quit the cup at about page 30. Sorry!
The lil ones got all culled and the Zamaldelica made to tea shortly before moving. They were still a looooong way from mature and hence one had zero smell/taste/effect and the other zero smell, a weee bit taste and maybe hints of an effect. The lacking effect certainly had to do with the small amount harvested and incomplete decarboxylation.

I was just dropping (back) in to vote and was astonished that most contestants from the first half did quit or whatever and aren't up for vote...
So I vote for Explosiv mostly because he/she (?) linked every previous update and that's a very sweet move and helped me a lot to revisit the older posts! Should be made part of the rules!

Dunno yet if I should try again in the next round...

Please spare a 'like', a dear friend of mine could need some motivation. Thanks!

Brainer on Retainer
: Why not rent a brain by the hour?
OO now on time-sharing

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-23-2015, 01:02 AM #763
WAMEN
Joint Date: Today.

WAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of light
Bump

very interesting contest!

impressive work Dr King

______________________________ __________F.U.C.K.E.M. Crew
___________________________Fiesty Underground Cannabis Kultivators European Movement

______________________________ _Broadcasting my Seed 'n Serious Weed

"If I had a dime for every grower in the world with 10+ years experience that's pumping out crap cannabis, I'd be a millionaire. Very large differences between plants that are fed to harvest and ones that are leached of their nutrients for a period of time. Differences even a noob can detect." Quote by VertNwb

"Most soil growers don't have EC meters. I've TASTED my runoff before to determine salt buildup- it definitely has a flavor all its own- salty, yet metallic! A fine vintage! "Quote by Stinkyattic

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-23-2015, 11:16 AM #764
GreeeeN GRassss
duppy conqueror

GreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to all
bump

Old 06-24-2015, 12:25 AM #765
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant future
My Zamaldelica in a 6 ounce yogurt cup, from the demo in
spring/summer 2014:

Waldgeist did the zamaldelica like a boss, way fucking cool.

Old 06-24-2015, 12:52 AM #766
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropped Cat View Post
My Zamaldelica in a 6 ounce yogurt cup, from the demo in
spring/summer 2014:

View Image

Waldgeist did the zamaldelica like a boss, way fucking cool.
DC did a ZAMAL grow also! i remember now... bigups.
have u tried re-vegging any zamals? read about reunion island? tried any other ace gear??

VOTE peeps!

Old 06-24-2015, 01:08 AM #767
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
DC did a ZAMAL grow also! i remember now... bigups.
have u tried re-vegging any zamals? read about reunion island? tried any other ace gear??

VOTE peeps!

No re veg on the Zamaldelicas for me, I'm okay
with the cuttings/flower repeat thing. Got two phenos.

One carrot mango screamer, one pineapple laid back.

Popping more Ace gear as we speak, the Nepal Jam.

Fuck yeah.

Old 06-24-2015, 02:32 AM #768
BuhBeeLawnFall

BuhBeeLawnFall will become famous soon enough
Voted.... Not sure what strain Im gonna run.

Old 06-28-2015, 01:05 AM #770
BuhBeeLawnFall

BuhBeeLawnFall will become famous soon enough
Do we post updates in this thread, or are we supposed to start a journal?

Thread Closed