What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Ever Newbie Summer Bud Contest

MHBGuy

Hiya NYUF,

as long as it doesn't get anyone's skirt twisted I would like to participate. Since I am truly and literally the purest essence of a newbie, why not I say.

I'm already in the midst of my first grow and I'll be done long before the other suckersssss.... i mean contestants. lol

If other suckers'… errrr… contestants' opinions matter, I say let the Irish in! :clover:

Hiya NYUF,

as long as it doesn't get anyone's skirt twisted I would like to participate. Since I am truly and literally the purest essence of a newbie, why not I say.

I'm already in the midst of my first grow and I'll be done long before the other suckersssss.... i mean contestants. lol

If I'm too far past the thread count or it just can't be accomodated due to the rules yada yada, then that's cool too. I understand and its not worth the bitch fest to exempt one person, so peace and no prob if I'm not accepted.

His Ballerness McKush

Ill get back too you.

NYUF

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Howdy!

Glad to see so much going on here with the contest :)

Just a note... the Grow Diary is what you do first... and the Grow Report at the end after you harvest...

All Grow Reports are held until approval by Skip the webmaster. He doesn't do that every day, so be patient if your Grow Report doesn't show up right away... we will get to it!!!

There's plenty of time left to enter and this is getting to be lots of fun :)

More contests please!!!

I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry

too bad the thread post count is set so low. im on my first grow with more than 500 posts because I documented my build......... im not in this for the glory anyway.

McKush if you wish to enter I will speak to admin about your post count? do you wish to enter?

NYUrbanFarmer :tiphat:

Hiya NYUF,

If I'm too far past the thread count or it just can't be accomodated due to the rules yada yada, then that's cool too. I understand and its not worth the bitch fest to exempt one person, so peace and no prob if I'm not accepted.

His Ballerness McKush

Ill get back too you.

NYUF

McKush Unfortunately after speaking with admin they've decided that to make an exception would mean they would have to do it to others. They said your post count was way above the required amount. However, they said there is another Starting soon and to keep your eyes on the contest forum for entry. Again I'm Sorry.
I hope you'll still participate by viewing and voting in the contest.

NyUrbanFarmer :tiphat:

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its not a problem at all. im not really concerned with making this into a competition anyway as I compete enough elsewhere. too bad tho as I make for good competition

A type

its not a problem at all. im not really concerned with making this into a competition anyway as I compete enough elsewhere. too bad tho as I make for good competition

A type

Yeah I hear ya.....If it was up to me, I don't care since I know your build thread was the bulk of your posts, but its not. And admin does have a valid point though. Hey no biggie there will be plenty of contests for you to show your stuff trust me.

NYUF :tiphat:

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Yup, I want to do another grow contest... let's get one going for the summer outdoor growers!

locoezon

Yup, I want to do another grow contest... let's get one going for the summer outdoor growers!

That will be more interesting for me as i grow outdoor
and as others member will be joined i will learn from them something.

I hope it's going to be organize soon!

Thanks! :tiphat:

marinemansf

Just submitted mine, and the link is in my signature. Glad to be part of it. And the two guys that really helped me along the way deserve the credit for turning everything around and youll see alot of, lets just call it progress. I learned a lot and I think the post shows that well.

rik78

Veteran
hi there, just in time... this post should clock 300 for me!!

I just created and submited my thread for the contest, could any of the mods, please confirm me eevrything when down well, please!

hell yeah, let's begin!!

Last edited:
Newbie.. first post! lol

Newbie.. first post! lol

Wow.. stumbled into this my first day online. Can I play? New grower, first grow and I am nearly 36 days into it from seed. I have some photos, but may not have one from the second week.. is that ok?

Latest posts

Latest posts