What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

little monsters in my c99, need help!

I just gave my plants some water and discovered that the top of one of my c99 growing outdoors was infested with bugs which I've never seen before. So can anybody help me with the identification of these little monsters and know what to do to kill'em all?

Ras Chinki-I

here's a picture of it

Click for Larger Image

Last edited:
Yo YourHighness, thanks for the advice.After reading your reply yesterday, I've dealt with the thrips by removing them with a cottonstick dipped in a mix of neem oil and warm water as I don't have any safers soap or other pesticide spray. I still had some neem oil which I used for a antiseptic for my skin and after a search for a pesticide against thrips on google I saw that neem can be used. I've just checked the plant and no more (living) thrips to be seen, hope that they will stay away. The only thing is that the plant still smell like neem that resembles the not so antiseptic smell of fried unions.

Ras Chinki-I

Latest posts

Latest posts