What's new

Test grow : Test growers needed ("free" pro. breeders genetics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGneeded

Greetings to all of you fellow ICmag'ers,
Well I hear you from here : "look at that new peep that looks into becoming an other Joe closet hacker"...but let me reassure you, that's not the case ! So well, here's the deal/idea : I've bought some seed packets from SD lately, namely : Hash Plant, G13XHash Plant, S.A.G.E., Mother Finest and C99 (not the original however, this is the F2 from the GN collection) and hoped to grow these indoor during the summer to find out which would be my keepers. Nevertheless, I'm not going to be able to, because I will temporarily quit for an other country (for 6 months from the month of July), during that time. So what I’m searching for are some people to do the work for we while I'm away. The selected testers would have to grow the beans (10 of 15 depending on the given packet, maybe more if a given tester wishes to take more under his charge), make a grow journal with pictures, provide that report to my attention, then send me about 7g. of cured buds from each mother, in roughly 7 months (during the holidays of this year in fact), and then after send me my selected keeper. I would take the shipping of the seeds, and possibly the buds on my own, but the tester would have to pay for the shipping of my selected keeper. All in all, that's the only thing you would have to pay, namely the shipping of one specimen. The given testers would probably have (still to be determined) to send me the money for that shipping (as quoted by the postal service, given your location), before the grow, in proof of good faith. Each and every candidatures will be evaluated in function of the following factors :

-Must be from Canada (better if you are from Eastern Canada, as it would cost less to you to ship back a specimen, but that’s your own choice if you wish to afford those shipping fees, and live in the western part of the country)

-Number of successful grow presented (must have at least one)

-Quality of grow report(s) (must have at least one)

-Must have in hands a digital camera

-Quality of pictures (must have at least one grow report with pictures)

-Quality of writing/language (mainly descriptions)

-Number of posts in a given internet forum

-Help brought in a given forum

-General/average temperament/mood

-Indoor space and knowledge of indoor culture/growing

-Quality of owned equipment

-Capacity to make and keep a Bonsai mother

-Love of the plant / love of plants and horticulture in general

If you are interested in growing one of more of the aforementioned strains, wish to accept the “deal policy”, and think that you satisfy to the limiting factors mentioned above, please subscribe your candidature on this thread, in PV or in sending me an e-mail to : TGneeded@hotmail.com . Deep thanks to all of you for your time, collaboration and/or subscription. I haste to hear from you soon, all fellow interested. Have a nice day… peace, regards and…most of all, take care and be safe !

Last edited:
G

you didnt really expect to get replys after posting this as your 1st and only post?

So let me get this straight you want us to take the trouble to pay you for shipping, do all the work and take all the risk...then send you the cured buds.....LOL that is about the funniest thing i have ever read....your serious?

Go back to OG and post I'm sure you'll get a better reply, everyone here seems to be friends and knows eachother. and to be honest I dont see anyone here sending you cash for anything since we are all friends we trade.

Sorry to sound like a jerk.....but we all have to protect ourselves and this post seemed kind of Crazy

Last edited:

TGneeded

I didn't mean to offense anyone...sorry if it appears to be the case...

I didn't mean to offense anyone...sorry if it appears to be the case...

Hi to you buddy...
Well, I don't take it as if you were a jerk, don't worry about it : ) ...you will have to be far rudder to offence me ;) . As far as the replies are concerned...I already got 2 : ) . Well you know, I tried to make my offer fair for both parties ; I mean I help some persons, as they help me in return...isn't it fair ? I thought so at least. As for the site...containing only friends, you could change/adjust you mind and thoughts in reading again the "seed swap" thread, which was a damn nice idea (karma to Eggy to have started it). The fact/idea that I want to bring in your thoughts in mentioning that thread, is that much people were sceptical in reading it, and some even posted feedbacks that more or less sounded jerk, as you said. Nevertheless, this thread has helped many people to not only know each other, but also to help, trade and get some great genetics...some even gave away a part of their work, I mean genetics, be these cuttings or beans...THAT is love...congratulation to everyone that has participated and will participate in the future to that thread. Even Gypsy said it was a nice idea, and didn't sound capitalist/"money maker" in that issue ; even congratulated the people/users participating. You know, I intended to try a given (won't mention any name) other provider in the near future (when I'll come back from "travelling"), but NO, changed my mind completely ! I already had Gypsy profoundly inlaid in my deepest respect, but now this is the apogee. For that respect of people, and for letting away his business and mercantilism for the love of the plant, I won't ever buy beans from ANY other seller, for sure !!! As far as OG is concerned, do I have to mention the "money motivations" of its owner ??? That's why I won't even try to post there, because first I know my post would be nearly automatically deleted, but also because I won't post anymore on that given site in cause of its "bad temperament/mood" ; way too much rambling and whining there for me a-n-y-w-a-y ! I hope this will help to make up your mind in a positive way...and mostly hope that you will understand my point of view and philosophy. Take care and be safe buddy ! Peace and regards...

Last edited:
G

Man, I need someone to do all the hard work for me also.

All you need to do is all the work, take all the risk, grow multiple strains, do a detailed report to my specs. and then send me the clones, seeds or finished bud. Oh and by the way I need to pay for the freight to me in advance.

Any takers. Are you f****** kidding me

How about a grand per strain for all the work?

Texas Kid

TGneeded

P.S. Regarding that part of your message SP : "So let me get this straight you want us to take the trouble to pay you for shipping, do all the work and take all the risk...then send you the cured buds.....LOL that is about the funniest thing i have ever read....your serious?", here is my response : please try to read correctly before to be rude as you have been. I pay for everything except the specimen, only ask for about a quarter of an ounce to taste the final product of each potential mother (pay for it), and select the keeper with it, along with the grow report. What I do is exactly like a trade buddy...except that the tester can EVEN choose his own keeper ! He only have to pay for sending me back ONE specimen, exactly as if you were paying for getting a cutting...but now the tester can even choose which is HIS keeper. My last question will be... : did you sound as rude to Gypsy when he asked for roughly an ounce, all the expend on your own...to participate to the 420cup...? I hope that you didn't : ( ...congratulation to Gypsy for all of his work by the way...! And by the way...if you are not pleased with an offer...just don't care, and leave...no ? Have a nice day anyway…

PALM

All that needs to be said is

Ditto SP

by far one of the dumbest proposals I have ever heard of. Wait the 6 months or year whatever it is and then grow them out yourself. Dont buy the seeds until you can grow them. Plain and simple. Many of us have waited years to grow, or have had to take more than a year off. Wait it out. If someone is willing to help you then great, but I dont see why anyone would wanna take you up on that offer. Especially since you are new here. Goodluck and stay safe.

Sour Cheers!

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
THis is the funniest shit i have ever heard!!!!!!!!!!! Could someone possibly go to work for me this month, I have other things to do!

TGneeded

Texas Kid - An other one that didn’t' take the time to read and understand before to post, hahue : ( . To do all the work for me ? I offer the chance to people to grow a top notch genetic for which I've paid hard earned money. All the person have to do, is to grow it as if he had paid for it, then take a meagre quarter of an ounce from each female, and send it my way...all expend on my own...!?! Then...he only has to ship me back ONE specimen...that I'll have previously selected as a keeper. As aforementioned...that's exactly as if you would pay for a cutting shipped from someone (as you only pay for shipping me back ONE cutting)...expect that you select you OWN keeper(s) from the seed packet...LoL, and you're not pleased with it ? If you are not...please just leave...some obviously ARE pleased with that deal, as I've received 4 e-mails up to date. Ho well, anyway...I still wish a nice day to you too... :)

TGneeded

LoL...at first I didn't know if I should either : be angry...cry...or laugh. Now I'm laughing so much on my chair :) . I give the chance to anyone to own a top of the line strain for basically FREE...and they only post for whining and rambling :) ...you are all sheeps as I can see : ) , I feel like I'm back on OG, Lolll :) funny thing. If the first person had written to say he was very interested by the offer, then I'm sure nearly anyone would have written after to say they are/were pleased with the offer, LOL. You act like I ask to do ALL THE work for ME...!?! Haha, the fact is that I pay everything for you, except the shipping of ONE single damn cutting, too funny, you can even keep your OWN keeper(s) ! I actually didn't know I would be offered the (greatest) opportunity of my life, to be able to "travel" for free in studying for my doctoral thesis, that's why I bought those beans :) . Now, I thought in my mind that I could help some fellow green thumbs to get great genetics for basically free to PLAY with (why the hell do you see it as a WORK, I don’t understand this point of view ? Are you all growing for stupid money ? ) during the time I'm away...and so can't use it. And what do I get...?…Whining and rambling... :) ...I feel you're all OG users :) . Ho well anyway...still peace to you all...take care and have a nice day... :D

G

I read your post and understood it perfectly.

This is not a site of paupers man. I can afford and I have a pile of top quality genetics in hand that is to die for. So the list of the genetics you show don't get me that excited. Not that there not excellent strains but, to do all the legwork for someone it would have to be really exiting

Texas Kid

TGneeded

zeppelindood - We are all taking some risks, otherwise we wouldn't be here. What I offer goes by basically the exact same risks as paying the shipping fees to someone to have a cutting shipped to you...isn't it ? Please enlighten me if I'm off the track... :)

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
not trying to whine but what exactly are you wanting done:

1st off, you want someone to grow your beans out and send you a sample and a good clone, dude we wouldnt be on here if we werent growing beans out, why would we want to chance getting caught sending a bag and a clone through the mail. If you do that you are going to get nailed, SERIOUSLY!

2nd, you are brand new to this site and no one in there right mind would do that. Now if Bog or Gypsy offered this deal it would be something to jump on.

Man im not hating, or whining, i am just being honest. save the beans and set up your grow when you return to the country. I wouldn't want to see you or anyone else in our little community to get nailed. DONT DO IT!

TGneeded

Texas Kid - Please enlighten me...what are you "much greater" strains/genetics... ? I really wonder, seriously. Also, if you have read and understood my first post correctly, then we obviously don’t have the same philosophy…as I really don’t take it as a work, honestly. If you also have the chance to afford hundreds in top of the line genetics, then great for you buddy ! Nevertheless, I only wanted to help those in needs. As aforementioned, if you’re not pleased with an offer…no need to troll and bash anyone’s thread…just say “no thanks” in your mind… then leave…no ? Thanks for your time anyway... ;)

TGneeded

sunnyside - Seriously...look at the "seed swap" thread...and anywhere else around you...tons of users, here and on other boards...are trading cuttings and buds through the mail...no need to freak with the idea. Also...if you're not able to put gloves and write a false return address, then you don't have much imagination seriously...that goes by itself, I didn't think this was something I should mention, lol. Also...why do you think I was asking for someone in my country---->no need to pass any custom/border. It seriously can't be caught if done properly...and it's not like it's an hard nut to crack to do it properly...as aforementioned several people do the exact same thing, I mean to send those things through the mail...not difficult at all. As for the "new account"...I'm not new at all to this community, I have even been one of the first registered users in here just to let you know, and was a long time OG user also. However, I now seriously think about deleting both accounts here on ICmag, as I've already done on OG...for the exact same reasons----> way to much bashing and hate in here, and I honestly didn't feel this hate in here since the beginning...but it looks like I only didn't perceive it. Still peace to all...but please...think twice before to be rude as you are...I only intended to help and let people play around with some nice genetics. I feel, and fully know I was not asking too much...and that my offer was more or less like shipping a cutting to someone...but instead the people didn’t' get the risk of receiving living material...only some beans to play with (which was FULLY safe), and then select the best "personal" keeper. As previously said...no need to be hateful in that issue...

TGneeded

Well, at least I've got 7 positive feedbacks through e-mail up to date. I wish people were not shy to post on a thread bashed by some hateful persons, this is a sad fact...when I was actually only trying to help some people to play (not to WORK) with me (not FOR me). Please, I've already mentioned it, but I think I ought to (and feel the need to) mention it again...when you're not pleased with someone's offer, no need to bash him---->just leave and stay away, no need to be hateful. I must also repeat that my offer was more or less like offering "free" genetics/cuttings to people, who only need to pay the shipping for 1 specimen...who don't even have the risk or receiving living material through the postal service. Ho well, enough said. To all, even those who have been hateful...have a nice day, and please think twice before being that rude. Still peace to you all...and don't forget : when you leave negative karma behind you, sooner or later it will bounce back in your face...so please be kind to others...that’s the least we can do, as human beings, implied in a given relationship, be it personal or professional…

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
TGneeded said:
As for the "new account"...I'm not new at all to this community, I have even been one of the first registered users in here just to let you know, and was a long time OG user also.

If so, why didn't you post under your original handle? Perhaps you wouldn't be treated as the 'unknown' that you presently are. :confused:

As previously said...no need to be hateful in that issue...

Possibility you are mistaking self preservation with hate ??? People tend to be wary of an 'unknown' person.

ME for one! :eek:

dg

Last edited:

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
if youv'e got takers go for it man, I wasn't trying to hate or bash, so please accept my appology if I was rude. I personally would be "freaked" out about sending or recieving clones in the mail, ( I LIVE IN THE US), but no disrespect towards you at all. Please take a toke on my peace pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts