What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Longest Flowering, Most Upbeat and Happy Sativa Is...

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
<Insert Strain Name Here>
<Insert Characteristics Here>
<Insert Flowering Time Here>

As the title states, what is the happiest, most upbeat sativa you know of. How long does it take to flower? I'm building a long flowering sativa cabinet and looking for genetic characteristics to watch for. The longest flowering representation will likely be selected first.

It's not going to produce a ton, it will be able to sit in a corner and do it's thing for months on end. ;) With this much time involved, and so little harvest expected, insanely upbeat and positive would be very beneficial. :)

Thank you, now go be awesome! :)

Douglas.Curtis

That Mangobiche looks awesome and I see it's generally available. Thanks Water-, I greatly appreciate that.

16-24w flowering
Super cerebral, long lasting high
It's even super branchy, perfect for vertical scrogging. :)

Thanks for the runners up so far, all suggestions are greatly appreciated. :D

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Your answer is to be found in the ACE/Cannabiogen catalogues

The new (worked) Ethiopean looks very like what you are after, dont bother with any landrace, ever, for a small price, get a worked line, 12/14 week flowering time, vs 20+ and all the Hermies bred out, big yielders selected

Douglas.Curtis

The new (worked) Ethiopean looks very like what you are after, dont bother with any landrace, ever, for a small price, get a worked line, 12/14 week flowering time, vs 20+ and all the Hermies bred out, big yielders selected
Bummer, I was looking for 20+ and no hermies. 12/14 isn't long enough lol

Koondense

Veteran
Check this out:

Underground Seeds Collective - Double Zamal info:
  • Genetics: Zamal Mafate 1980 x Mauricio Lasko
  • Type: Regular seeds
  • 100% Sativa hybrid
  • Flowering: 18-24 weeks
  • Yield: Average-high
I read somewhere the Mafate Zamal flowers 6+ months so over 24 weeks, but have no idea if it's accessible in any way.

Cheers

Drewsif

Minimally worked.. Meaning African x Ruderalis?

What banks rely on selective breeding of landrace? No crossbreeding for fukt cycles ("8 weeks" overripe and premature at the same time bs)

W

Water-

the Ethiopian is a pure landrace that has been worked on to remove hermies.

its on the phylos galaxy

bigbadbiddy

I had limited experience with Neville's Haze, Mango Haze (both MRN) and Malawi (Ace).

I would pick the Neville's Haze out of the three.

Will still pop the Malawi breeder's pack and 12 Zamaldelica I have but from what I could try so far (2 Old Killer Malawi, 3 Mango Haze IBL and 2 Neville's Haze), the Malawi came in last place. Since Zamaldelica is based on Malawi, I wonder if the "killer potency" hype for both strains is just that, internet hype. But maybe I just didn't get good phenos on the Malawi. I also had some issues in that grow and harvested them a bit early ...

Will give it another shot first but Neville's Haze is a good one.

Douglas.Curtis

Really appreciate everyone sharing these bits of information. Work on the cabinet is progressing. I figure I should have the research done and be ready to get some beans at the same time, which is after I'm done building and done with an initial test run. (I've been calling it a micro-cab, because it's 13" deep. It's 6 feet tall. lol)

You're giving me good leads to track down. Thank you again. :DSaveSave