What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for THC oil for My cancer.

Mb1991

Hi, does anyone know a good and trusty source who makes good oil for cancer, and who ships to europé? I have prostate cancer that has now spread, it is really hard to found a source who produce Rick Simpson oil. Any tip or contact would mean the world.

Sun569

All I have ever seen in my searches is CBD hemp oil. Here in the states, I have been told, that true THC/RSO cannot be sold over the internet, or from state to state. I had to drive to buy mine. Is what I was told true, I have no clue, but I could not find it here in the U.S.A. to order it.

Cvh

Supermod
Hi, does anyone know a good and trusty source who makes good oil for cancer, and who ships to europé? I have prostate cancer that has now spread, it is really hard to found a source who produce Rick Simpson oil. Any tip or contact would mean the world.

Hi, do a google search for wietbon or coffeeshop bon and look for Worthsbrough wietolie (70% THC and 30% CBD). Or search the 'Darkweb'.

Or even better learn to grow. We'll help you if you need any help regarding growing Cannabis. And/or making your own oil.

Best off luck.

Last edited:

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
They think it cures cancer...

They think it cures cancer...

Question... why does eveeyone who get cancer these days want RSO?

They think it cures cancer but do not understand what treatment or outcomes are available.

I have Colorectal Cancer and there is no information on using cannabis for curing it. If you have inoperable cancer and no insurance it might be all you have.

If you have insurance and diagnosed cancer there are lots of proven routes to explore. You may find a cure or prolong your life.

Csn.cancer.org - Cancer Survival Network- American Cancer Society has many forums for different forms of cancer, lots of honest folks which have cancer.

Stay Positive :party:

YetiOG

They think it cures cancer but do not understand what treatment or outcomes are available.

I have Colorectal Cancer and there is no information on using cannabis for curing it. If you have inoperable cancer and no insurance it might be all you have.

If you have insurance and diagnosed cancer there are lots of proven routes to explore. You may find a cure or prolong your life.

Csn.cancer.org - Cancer Survival Network- American Cancer Society has many forums for different forms of cancer, lots of honest folks which have cancer.

Stay Positive :party:

I dont have cancer im just curious. It seems like false hope and i dont really like that.

Ive gotten some fucking weird PMs in my inbox over a question and opinion i posted here.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Glad you don't have Cancer!

Glad you don't have Cancer!

I dont have cancer im just curious. It seems like false hope and i dont really like that.

Ive gotten some fucking weird PMs in my inbox over a question and opinion i posted here.

Peace Brother :dance013:

Gry

People do so because they would like to live. Sorry anyone finds that "bogus".

Galaxy420

Question... why does eveeyone who get cancer these days want RSO?

Answer= the endocannabinoid system ( ecs) ...

your ECS, is the cancer defense system in your body...
cannabis has phyto-cannabinoids that mimic your endogenous cannabinoids such that there becomes biological affirming effect

redlaser

Veteran
I know of two different people who have had good luck either slowing cancer or getting rid of it altogether using cannabis preparations.

One uses whole plant extracts prepared with everclear and reduced to oil that ideally is consumed at a gram per day. He has had 3-4 patients go into remission using what he makes. This guy is anti RSO oil because I think it uses naphtha and is heated too long and doesn't use the whole plant.

The other guy has come up with a cbd based medicine that has cbd and citric acid I believe, only two ingredients, and it is marketed for prostrate cancer. It is injected and he says they have over 2,500 success stories using it. It is not in dispensary's but rather in pharmacies, in California for sure, don't know if it's available elsewhere.
This guy claims to have cured his own cancer years ago in his leg by cutting out wheat from his diet and alkalinizing his water that he drinks to 10ph I believe.
His parents are both nutritionists, working in that field all their lives. They now live out of the country for fear of their safety. They continue to work in that field of study and have patents on several nutrition based products, some very successful, in the seven to eight figure range annualy.
They left the U.S. because they were outspoken critics of commercial agriculture, specifically Monsanto, and three of their good friends and colleagues mysteriously committed suicide after being vocal against commercial agriculture.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
If you're looking for high quality CBD oil that is tested for purity by an ISO certified lab check out nativehelpsolutions dot com.

-Funk

YetiOG

I know of two different people who have had good luck either slowing cancer or getting rid of it altogether using cannabis preparations.

One uses whole plant extracts prepared with everclear and reduced to oil that ideally is consumed at a gram per day. He has had 3-4 patients go into remission using what he makes. This guy is anti RSO oil because I think it uses naphtha and is heated too long and doesn't use the whole plant.

The other guy has come up with a cbd based medicine that has cbd and citric acid I believe, only two ingredients, and it is marketed for prostrate cancer. It is injected and he says they have over 2,500 success stories using it. It is not in dispensary's but rather in pharmacies, in California for sure, don't know if it's available elsewhere.
This guy claims to have cured his own cancer years ago in his leg by cutting out wheat from his diet and alkalinizing his water that he drinks to 10ph I believe.
His parents are both nutritionists, working in that field all their lives. They now live out of the country for fear of their safety. They continue to work in that field of study and have patents on several nutrition based products, some very successful, in the seven to eight figure range annualy.
They left the U.S. because they were outspoken critics of commercial agriculture, specifically Monsanto, and three of their good friends and colleagues mysteriously committed suicide after being vocal against commercial agriculture.

This kind of thing is why i dont buy the whole rso cures cancer. Someone posts a story. Quite franky it aounds made up. All the monsanto shit at the bottom makes it look like pure fantasy. Not a good one either.

If weed was a magic cure for cancer there would be substantially less deaths from cancer. Id think by now it would be medically recognized. People wouldnt be babbling nonsense on a forum doctors would be calling papers saying i cured 50 peeps this week with weed! It dosent happen, i do t believe its legit.

If anyone here has legit saved themselves eating weed or some form of it, thats awesome. I just dont have faith in it myself.

Farm Hero

They want RSO because it cures cancer naturally.

I've used RSO to cure two people and personally it saved my life.

Stage IV colon cancer and a 2nd reappearance of skin cancer after surgical removal were the two things I was able to help friends heal.

It's somewhat comical yet sad to see people doubting RSO in 2017.

Galaxy420

Stage IV colon cancer and a 2nd reappearance of skin cancer after surgical removal were the two things I was able to help friends heal.

people learning the ECS cannot help but come to the conclusion that it is the cancer defense system... just a tiny bit of study or look to the doctors who have studied for US and know this stuff... it needs to be let out into the open

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I call bullshit...

I call bullshit...

Do you really know what Stage 4 cancer is?

I've got Cancer and I get tired of hearing potheads telling me how THEY cured someone's cancer.

I would like to see some ligit proof of the cure.

I urge you to go over to the Cancer Survivors Network- American Cancer Society and discuss your cures with people with cancer. Telling potheads (who don't have cancer) you cured cancer doesn't help anyone.

https://csn.cancer.org/forum/1

Good Luck on your pursuit of you Medical Degree :laughing:

clearheaded

gw pharma has studies for gbm brain cancer very nasty stuff and no one survivs it. my father in law got diagnosed 3 months later he died. gord downy from the hip had it aswell.

anyway, they got 6 extra months for people. some studies in cali have seen actually people live to at least 5 years. 2 yo had it and now 5 and at school which is amazing! there is nothing that helps this type of cancer chemo radiation is almost just crewl to be honest when they know it may only get a few extra months. and if cannabis can get 6 extra months on average and not almost kill the person using it that is AMAZING!

IT works best for skin cancers aswell as so many cb receptors in the skin. aswell as you bowels and why works for prostate aswell. cancers are so vastly dif, think of all dif cells in our body a mutant liver cancer cell is dif then a nerve cell or a blood cell cancer.

the skin i have seen results first hand being a disbeliever, but when see precancerous skin turn to 95% normal and no longer needs to be cut out its pretty amazing.