What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post editing

Gardenic

Hello there, there is any way to edit my thread?
I started my grow diary and that option will be very, very helpfully.

Greeting

III%

It's really annoying not being able to edit, i think you can edit when you get to 50 posts.

Gardenic

Thanks for answer.
Like lll said, probably I have to reach 50 posts.
I don't have any option like edit right now
picture.php

Gardenic

So, I will just have to ask mods to edit my thread everytime when I need this. There's no other way st this moment

Chillin12

You can still preview your post before you reply. Just double check your english. The major intent of being able to edit is to correct grammar and spelling mistakes.

Gardenic

Sure I can, but (in that case) not my English is a problem. Without editing I can't keep my chanellog in first post updated.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sure I can, but (in that case) not my English is a problem. Without editing I can't keep my chanellog in first post updated.

Your post count won't increase w edits & these threads are a mostly linear record of whats been posted.

To get your post count up;
Visit & comment in other threads.
The Tokers Den is a great place to post random thoughts & participate in some fun threads.

Big-Narstie

And saying welcome in a intro thread won't count towards post count either... What you looking at!?!?, we've all done it lol

T

TrueReligion

:shark:these count though. just kidding

For titles a mod seems to have to change it as well.

Elixir

How many loops we have to jump through to access the basic features of edit posts, like posts, add profile pic, add signature?

Elixir

I do not agree about the comment editing to increase post, I'm sure that's Not the intend of many of us. Many of us are medical users, forced into this situation by the political system, we are NOT criminal minded people.