You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Torture Chamber *Reboot*

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Torture Chamber *Reboot* Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2018, 06:03 AM #1
Smoke_A_Lot

Smoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Torture Chamber *Reboot*

After experiencing one problem after the other the Torture Chamber is a fitting title.
My last diary blew up in smoke - dealing with an old seed stock that wouldn't germ, mistaking Hypoaspis miles for spider mites in a state of panic trashing my plants .

Now I'm off to a fresh start!!

This a bag seed plant i sorted & stored along with a description of the bud it came from.
Batch #1 - Large nugs, smells like Earth/Soil/Menthol, Buzz type was stoney.

Notice the weird mutation on this fan leaf?

This was one of the first true leaves, i almost culled her because she was slow growing but she bounced back with some TLC!

Smoke_A_Lot is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2018, 06:06 AM #2
Smoke_A_Lot

Smoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the rough
Here is Batch #2 from what i remember i referred to this as "Christmas tree commercial" it smelled highly of pine & the high was very relaxing/slightly euphoric.

Both B#1 & B#2 together under a 105W CFL.

Last edited by Smoke_A_Lot; 10-11-2018 at 07:04 AM..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2018, 06:07 AM #3
Smoke_A_Lot

Here is (2) Agent Orange X Columbian, (3) Columbian Skunk that recently germed, waiting for them to pop.
Gifted to me by a good buddy on here (you know who you are! )

Here is some beans I'm trying to germ, have them in paper towels in a plastic container on top of cable box for warmth.

Mr. Nice SHIT
Bubblelicious X Grand daddy purple
Thai Haze X Skunk #1
Leb 27 x SSH/C99
Mirre x Brotherhood OG
Chem D & Chem 91 X Various

Old 10-11-2018, 06:42 PM #4
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
I'm in.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:17 PM #5
Smoke_A_Lot

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
I'm in.
View Image
My fellow Masshole!! Glad you're along for the ride!

Old 10-13-2018, 07:00 AM #6
Smoke_A_Lot

Thumbs up Off to a good start!

Got rid of the CFL bulb, and set up my intake fan to my air cooled hood. My digi ballast is for 600 W, but i got a 250 w HPS bulb in there for the mean time - Rather use the smaller bulb than the 600 dimmed because i heard you lose lumens.

Here's Batch #1, gonna be transplanting into a 3.5 gallon bucket soon.

Batch #2 coming along nicely - i wonder if she has "ducks foot" genes in her because of the mutated leaves - what is the technical term for it?

3 of the Columbian Skunk breaking ground

Old 10-13-2018, 07:13 AM #7
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
It's time to transplant those larger seedlings.

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2018, 08:29 AM #8
Smoke_A_Lot

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
It's time to transplant those larger seedlings.
Thanks for the advice my friend

Probably will transplant tomorrow if i have time on my hands
We'll give 'em a dose of Dyna Gro KLN - I've heard great things about KLN & it beats other products like "Super Thrive".

Old 10-13-2018, 06:31 PM #9
yardgrazer

yardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of light
I am super-confused, are other people seeing images in Smoke's posts? I'm only seeing the signature line image.
yardgrazer is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2018, 09:58 PM #10
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Aye, I see pictures, it might be an album privacy setting where only friends can see album or something.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote