What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what was your WINNER strain of 2018?

St. Phatty

2Blu - Blue Headband x Blue Widow - is looking good.

Unknown Sativa is looking good.

Depends a little on sunny weather to dry out the buds and allow another week of growing trichomes.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The year is not over but so far maybe the Acapulco Gold x Michoacan from Snow. Trippy with no noids just feel good vibes.

PDX Dopesmoker

The year is not over but so far maybe the Acapulco Gold x Michoacan from Snow. Trippy with no noids just feel good vibes.

Thats a good point that its still too early to really decide what the best stuff is. I started trimming the Mkob Kush last night and its a sticky pain in the ass, can't keep the blades clean, trim sticks all over them after the first snip and blocks my view of what I'm supposed to be cutting. Took me 2 hours to trim an ounce and I don't do the little flowers partway up the the branch, I only trim the end bud and save the rest for hashmaking adventures.

Mr. Smoke

Chem Dawg x Big freeze was the best for me this year. Oct 3rd harvest 43N. Rock hard nugs can't even squeeze. Guerrilla planted June 25th as 8" clones they reached 12 foot.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
critical 2.0 & Orginal Amneisa this year for me.both are big yeilders and did awesome with mold resistance. 2.0 was pulled sept 14th and O amenisa was pulled yesterday.

Mr. Smoke

how is the potency on the cdd x bf?

She's just dank really gassy, really strong. Two of my friends couldn't finish half a joint said they were to high. I only cloned 1 pheno and she was Chem dominate, I'm defiantly growing her again. My G4 cellphone camera don't do her justice!

Attachments

• ChemdxFreeze.jpg
    ChemdxFreeze.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Chemdx freezee.jpg
    Chemdx freezee.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 29
  • ChemdBig freeze.jpg
    ChemdBig freeze.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

St. Phatty

She's just dank really gassy, really strong. Two of my friends couldn't finish half a joint said they were to high. I only cloned 1 pheno and she was Chem dominate, I'm defiantly growing her again. My G4 cellphone camera don't do her justice!

No but it gets the point across. :woohoo:

Dog Star

Veteran
Mine was Headbanger and Choco Chiba... Choco Chiba that i polinated have best
sweet tropical smell that i ever encounter in any plant growed till this day...

before 2 weeks was smell on lemons but this progressed in something wonderfull
and a terps are very loud..

also have now Orange Diesel V3 x Oroblanco that have pure old school Skunk #1 smell and it stinks
so high that no one plant come even close to this "extremist" of a plant..
there nothing sweet in her,cant wait to light her buds and sees are this smell
is also dominant in smoke and how it transfers..

Hort1

Put me on the Headbanger fan list for 2018.Ran a pack indoors .Selected 2 nice girls for my outdoor season .Being Southern hemisphere they only going into the ground next month for my summer grow.

Dog Star

Veteran
Headbanger is best hybrid line i tryed till this date to have so much good plants
its hard to choose keeper... mine favorite are ones that flower for longer time..

smoke is really blast but like have perfect parts of indica and sativa effects that
put me in balance,more better feel in mine body,mind and soul then from
other strains..

Karma nailed this one like she is in a Goldilocks zone if we talk effects...
also terps are loud and very pleasant,great potency too..

petert

GMO Cookies..(stinky but goood), Dos si do, Blue Dream and a Blueberry Cookies that was so purple it’s practically black.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75925&pictureid=1911679

Last edited:

St. Phatty

Candyland x Apollo 11, winter crop.

Made some cookies and they are great, the more burned ones that went 35 minutes at 400 F (in my oven - who knows what the temp really is.)

Started out taking about 6 grams. Got out the milligram scale and weighed my dose yesterday, 4 grams. 4 grams is quite plenty, with this batch.

Lady Guru how’d you like the Hades OG and Pineapple Upside Down Cake?

I got all my clones from dark heart nursery this year. 4G, Strawberry Banana, Blue Dream, Chem4, BlackBerry Fire, and chocolate hash berry. Also ran some God’s gift which is looking and smelling the best so far. I think next year I might run only OG’s. I’m interested in the Hades and also the blood diamond OG from wonderland nursery.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'd say KC Brains Cristal Limit, Seedsman Blueberry,..... several real gorilla strains, basically all them. But sampling some early curing strains the Cristal Limit is great. It's kinda got the old school White Widow taste. The Woody, piney, orangish hints. But Seedsman Blueberry is a hit also, along with there Jack Herer. I've grew alot of different strains this year. All were good!!!!

Great thread