You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Ace Syd's

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Ace Syd's Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2018, 10:34 PM #1
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Smile Ace Syd's

Hi fellow Acers!I have a few Ace plants in flowering and I would like to share the rest of their lives here .

The grow room is somewhat peculiar.It is a room with a glass roof.Ι guess it was initially intended to work as a skylight for the whole building(but I have already sealed the shaft for odor control) .I have grown again in this room.The orientation pretty much sucks.The light intensity is not that great ,as well as the direct light they are getting.Practically no direct light for some.So it is like a greenhouse ,but with not that much light and a lot less air circulation(cause in a greenhouse you can at least open the doors.I can't open the door for a long time due to the smell and there is another small opening on the other side under the roof.Also,there is leaking when it rains.In a few words,very high humidity-mould risk.

After my last tent run last year,I decided not to do a "real" grow in there.After a month I couldn't take it,so I sprouted a few seeds and threw them in the greenhouse after a few weeks of veg in a closet on early spring.
Despite the ascending photoperiod,I was lucky to get a few buds and a clone of each of malawi x panama,purple zam x nep jam and panama x bangi haze.

I started some plants at May with my automalawis.A few too many maybe.From Ace I planted Bubba Hash,Black Domina x Erdpurt,a5 x malawi,nev's x malawi(actually the hazes were planted in june),oe x nep jam,zam elite x nepjam,congo x kali china ,plus the 3 forementioned clones.I also had 2 mazaris regs from Roms,1 Josh D OG from Karma,1 Kataract Kush from DNA and 1 gg4 s1 from Expert seeds.The 2 mazaris were male.

I left on early august and came back 10 days later to find that broad mites had brought havoc in my room.I culled bubba hash (that was over 2 mts at the point,topped and stems crushed) ,black domina x erdpurt ,gg4 and the og.I pruned top growth from all of them(cause those fuckers feed on new growth) and sprayed with abamectin and then with spiromesifen after a week .

Now things seem to be on track and I would like to share their progress as they approach the end.I hope I won't have any more visitors(or at least not THOSE visitors) and I also hope that mould damage will be minimal.iI might have to take a few buds from each early ,so that I will minimize mould loss.Keep your finger crossed fellas...

I also had a hard drive crash,so I will just post some salvaged pics off imgur from the summer.

And remember...
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Syd Barrett is online now Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-03-2018, 10:41 PM #2
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
This one should be about 10th of May

The autos on the back and front line are the clones and the indicas.

A couple automalawi budz

Just before auto harvest end of June

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-03-2018, 10:44 PM #3
Syd Barrett

End of July before I left

...and when I came back .From far away they seemed great,but...

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-03-2018, 10:57 PM #4
Syd Barrett

I will go to the present right away now.Pics are from last few days.

I forgot to say that I gave my nevs x malawi to a friend when I started to accept that they were never gonna fit.When I was packing it for him,I accidentally broke a branch ,so I tried to clone it under sunlight and it rooted pretty easily.I had it on the balcony,but when I culled some plants,there was space in the room for her,too.I was late to transplant her,she won't use all that soil.At least she looks like she will fill out .Today I was plasantly surprised that she is giving a peanut aroma,never had this before but a friend has told me he found this trait in the latest packs of mr.nice nev's.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:03 PM #5
Syd Barrett

OE x Nep Jam

and some buds from the spring plant

Old 10-03-2018, 11:14 PM #6
Syd Barrett

Panama x Bangi Haze clone (or Dali-ah ) This one is raised to get some direct light.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:19 PM #7
Syd Barrett

A5 x Malawi (also raised a bit)

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:23 PM #8
Syd Barrett

Malawi x Panama mom in spring

clone with another kind of mites on the leaf

now

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:32 PM #9
Syd Barrett

Purple Zamal x Nep Jam clone .This one had a hard time from the pesticide spraying,even more than the mites themselves!She is in full flowering mode now,but a couple of lower buds that are in the shadow have split a couple of nanas(but what kind of wild sativa would that be without a nanner?).I plucked them and will be looking carefully.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:38 PM #10
Syd Barrett

Congo x Kali China is a beaut.Citronella/incense/strawberry(?)Has many white pistils yet but also many calyxes that are very swollen.Luckily I broke a brunch today (by mistake,scout's honour) and will know more in the weekend.I also checked it with the mic and I saw it was more milky than clear ,and also some amber on sugarleaves.