Hi fellow Acers!I have a few Ace plants in flowering and I would like to share the rest of their lives here .
The grow room is somewhat peculiar.It is a room with a glass roof.Ι guess it was initially intended to work as a skylight for the whole building(but I have already sealed the shaft for odor control) .I have grown again in this room.The orientation pretty much sucks.The light intensity is not that great ,as well as the direct light they are getting.Practically no direct light for some.So it is like a greenhouse ,but with not that much light and a lot less air circulation(cause in a greenhouse you can at least open the doors.I can't open the door for a long time due to the smell and there is another small opening on the other side under the roof.Also,there is leaking when it rains.In a few words,very high humidity-mould risk.
After my last tent run last year,I decided not to do a "real" grow in there.After a month I couldn't take it,so I sprouted a few seeds and threw them in the greenhouse after a few weeks of veg in a closet on early spring.
Despite the ascending photoperiod,I was lucky to get a few buds and a clone of each of malawi x panama,purple zam x nep jam and panama x bangi haze.
I started some plants at May with my automalawis.A few too many maybe.From Ace I planted Bubba Hash,Black Domina x Erdpurt,a5 x malawi,nev's x malawi(actually the hazes were planted in june),oe x nep jam,zam elite x nepjam,congo x kali china ,plus the 3 forementioned clones.I also had 2 mazaris regs from Roms,1 Josh D OG from Karma,1 Kataract Kush from DNA and 1 gg4 s1 from Expert seeds.The 2 mazaris were male.
I left on early august and came back 10 days later to find that broad mites had brought havoc in my room.I culled bubba hash (that was over 2 mts at the point,topped and stems crushed) ,black domina x erdpurt ,gg4 and the og.I pruned top growth from all of them(cause those fuckers feed on new growth) and sprayed with abamectin and then with spiromesifen after a week .
Now things seem to be on track and I would like to share their progress as they approach the end.I hope I won't have any more visitors(or at least not THOSE visitors) and I also hope that mould damage will be minimal.iI might have to take a few buds from each early ,so that I will minimize mould loss.Keep your finger crossed fellas...
I also had a hard drive crash,so I will just post some salvaged pics off imgur from the summer.
|IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.|
| I AGREE|