What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what is that pressed weed in Asia?

wutwut

Veteran
hey,

i was travelling at Thailand and found that pressed weed there. for me it was good very smooth taste and super psychedelic dank. i think it was somekind of cob cured sativa. i'm not sure. that's why i'm here asking for more information. one guy speculated that it's from cambodia. one thai rasta told me it's maybe freight (trainwreck?). when smoked too much it was very paranoid aswell. powerful stuff still missing it.

i have to say this and it's crazyyy. when i had to leave back to my country i was really really really tired and watched my items 2x for any stuffs. okay finally landed to home and couple days later something dropped from between the book. can you imagine it was rolling tray made from paper with that same weed! my heartrate jumped little bit when i realized that i smuggled it from Asia holy sh1t! don't blame!

thanks already

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day WW

Lots of ganja is imported from Laos to Thailand .
Comes in 1 kg bricks .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Elmer Bud

Veteran
A pic would of been nice

G `day SH

Pix of ganja in Thailand could mean complications ...

Luckily there is google images .

EMThgb3.jpg

Thanks for sharin

EB .

wutwut

Veteran
yes that is the same what i mean. with grinder it was easy to roll. just right moisture in it and very smooth taste. most potent smoke for me ever.

i got two different time cutted down buds. first was little racy but not too much. super psychedelic power. i was surprised how any weed can be so strong with my tolerance. instant smile to my face and really uplifting feeling. wan't to do things and love everything.

second one was more amber for my eyes and that get you easily couchlocked if smoked too much. and the munchies haha. i ate thai food when i wasn't even hungry. so good. paranoid aswell but maybe it was the law. if there is something between first and second, it would be my lifetime smoke.

i really wan't more information of that. found some seeds but they never germinated.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day WW

Set , setting and tolerance add to the effect .
Don`t smoke for a week and smoke some ganja . You will get very high . Then the stimulation of being in strange places heightens the effects .

Some blocks are hybrids . Different smell and lots more resin .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

BerrySeal

Ask an American why non American weed is compressed and he will make up some shit about gas tanks... Sorry they called the shit reefer long before it had to be smuggled by the oil gangs. Its compressed for a real reason ;)

shithawk420

Veteran
its not made up.they smuggle that shit anyway you can imagine. oh shit.i just noticed your username.got me again berry!fuck you!lol

Calgrow

Looks like they compressed that one hard.. It's better when they don't crank them down so hard and you can still peel the buds off.

ULMW

Various forms of Thai or Asian sativas. Pressed for ease of storage and movement. That also gives it a special type of cured effect. The smoke report you gave indicates the classic Thai onset and racy speedy trippyness in one. While the other is more couch lock knock out. I am thinking the later one maybe older and more CBN built up. The younger trippyness on the other sounds like the kind of Thai I love to smoke. The rich smoothness, uplifting feel, smile pon the face, then the ride begins......

romanoweed

yeah, i know , ganja is Ultra psachedelic, its a hallucinogen! You just got one of the Gemstone-Lines , not the average one.
What you got i cant make out clear enough, also dont i know exact enough how Thai viet laos cambod differs.

But, i have seen a couple pics already from all those countries . Rather not Vietnamese, most likely laos, cambod, rather dont look like thai . It Looks like Abit more eastern then thai . but not as eastern as Vietnam..

so: Laos or cambod

Based on the seditative effect-description, was the seditative bud, same brick as the trippy one? Ayway i also agree that the trippyest se asian weed can also be seditative . It is bouth fast and slow, i mean the 70s old gemstone lines. but the seditative side is rather reported from cambod, laos, viet. Could been due to other influences BUT like said there is a nice couchlock, but with Zero Depression anxiety, no just seditative. So, i would not relate this clearly to external indica genetics.

And upload a much higher Pixel Picture if like

Last edited:

wutwut

Veteran
im not sure was it different brick but i think it was the same. i saw with my eyes that other brick had more amber/brown-gold coloured trichomes on top of stuff. it was maybe little more darker aswell.

potent strong powerful trippy psychedelic smile speed chill relax at a sametime without any pains or aches. muscles were like after drug relaxants. more connected feeling with surrounding nature and people and much else heh

im so impressed with that pressed type of weed so i want to make my own. it is easy to carry without worrying about destroying any buds. it does not take much space in a pocket if travelling to somewhere and it looks simple but funny bag.

it was like hash lol

romanoweed

i think the most important Thing, about it is that it WAS SE ASIAN GEMSTONE genetics. AND was grown in good conditions, doesent have to be grown in natural Habitat i guess. but with powerful light, warmth, the right medium......

Like said it Looks like laos or cambodian. I allegedly had Vietnamese. i think i know what Kind of high you describe there. sounds quiet related to Vietnamese, even i suspect you had slightly different regions, like lao, but i cant pinpoint really.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
G `day WW

Set , setting and tolerance add to the effect .
Don`t smoke for a week and smoke some ganja . You will get very high . Then the stimulation of being in strange places heightens the effects .

Some blocks are hybrids . Different smell and lots more resin .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
can u be sure on that ??

im sure both you and i pulling apart a chunk of that stuff came to the conclusion it had been harvested early prior to the calyxes being fully formed and before the resin had developed properly ,

perhaps the better stuff you saw , which likely i have seen also ,
was simply a more mature version of the same stuff ??

some folks have never had pure sativa grown in the tropics ,
it gives them a lift they are not used too ,
it did for me as well as it did for you ,

never mind tolerances etc ,, even taking that into account it would still have had a fairly strong affect the first time or two ...

i think it was even you that said different cannabis profiles that one has never encountered are likely to do that ??

dont always be such a pessimist eb ,
discounting folks experiences ,

lessening them , its not so cool ..

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Go and take a long walk on a short pier bro .

You are obsessed with me . You sent me a PM saying don`t interact with you remember ?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
you guys - tsk -

If I was your Dad - I'd probably be banging your heads together - I don't like seeing two well respected members of the site clashing like this -

I know, I know - some people don't get along etc - but please - keep it off the site - both of you - harmony is better than the other option in the Oz forum - if you really want to have it out - with the hope of finally getting your obvious distain for each other resolved - then take it to The Speakers Corner - or better still - work it out in private -

Its for the best -