What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for specific strains

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
... as the title says I am looking for a couple of strains. Can anyone help me find these strains:

• AC/DC
  • Skywalker
  • Hashberry
  • Ringo's Gift
Thanks in advance :)

axle2u

interesting selection thai bliss,

I got a couple cherry bombs going on at the moement
im kinda into exotic strains myself, just the the terpenes and their noted flavours

may I ask why, these particular strains ?
why the interest in these varieties...?

flavor, the high factor, or other reasons...?

-
thanks mate
cheers

axle robot

ThaiBliss

Veteran
I once held cuttings of these varieties.

Seeing God was very early ripening, as early as Sept 15th at 42 North, and a potent cerebral high. It looked very sativa-like, with long very skinny spear shaped colas. Lots of buds stacked tightly, but the individual buds were very small. Very leafy buds. Each leaf had skinny leaflets. I have plants now with a better quality high, but all are 4 weeks later or more in ripening. Seeing God was more potent than what I have now.

Pine Cone was very potent. It was a bit scary strong, cerebral, and energetic. It made you think the cops were after you, but I don't care. It is hard to find that potency these days. It also tasted fantastic. The buds looked like fat thumb sized pinecones, and it tasted piney. I never grew it outdoors, but it looked like a hybrid and might have ripened somewhat early. Leaflets curved inward making a horseshoe shape. It did not produce worth a darn, but it didn't need to. A small bud would last a long time. You'd be afraid to smoke too much. Only very careful titration would give you a wonderful experience. Without heavy fertilizer use, and I never do, it only grew buds near the very tops of each stem. Older leaves would fall off leaving a lot of bare stem. The stems were somewhat thick, given so many other sativa-like qualities. The plant was also a slow grower, until just as it started flowering when it suddenly stretched dramatically.

Please help me find these!!! LMAO!

Dankwolf

... as the title says I am looking for a couple of strains. Can anyone help me find these strains:

• AC/DC
  • Skywalker
  • Hashberry
  • Ringo's Gift
Thanks in advance :)

DNA for the sky walker . not sure on the rest. Have not seen a.c./dc in years.

MintyMick

Jordan of the Islands and Mandala both have Hashplant...I’m not sure which is good/better...can’t give recommendations on something I haven’t smoked.

I ran some Satori from Mandala seeds and it was trippy AF. I can reccommend Satori...