Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cooking With Cannabis > Strongest coconut oil I can make so far

Thread Title Search
Strongest coconut oil I can make so far Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2018, 06:27 PM #21
beta

beta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvi View Post
I am not going to argue with you, I could care less if you agree or not!! If you want to eat it, then by all means! But for the savy folks who know better we won't eat it. Oh by the way most of soy is GMO now a days and that adds another twist, but I digress. Good luck!

silvi

Of course you aren't going to argue with me, your entire argument is based on BS.

It's a real shocker that you're a GMO fearmonger, too. Apparently you're completely science illiterate.
beta is offline Quote

Old 04-19-2018, 02:00 AM #22
silvi

silvi will become famous soon enoughsilvi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
Of course you aren't going to argue with me, your entire argument is based on BS.

It's a real shocker that you're a GMO fearmonger, too. Apparently you're completely science illiterate.

Peace Bro!

silvi
silvi is offline Quote

Old 04-19-2018, 04:32 AM #23
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond repute
If soy is bothersome, lecithin can be obtained from sun flowers.

Old 04-19-2018, 03:07 PM #24
silvi

silvi will become famous soon enoughsilvi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
If soy is bothersome, lecithin can be obtained from sun flowers.

That's what I use, sunflower no soy!

silvi
silvi is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2018, 11:38 AM #25
militia420

militia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nice
Quote:
Get outta here with this hogwash. Soy and soy lecithin are perfectly safe and healthy. The Japanese ate *primarily* soy for generations and they're some of the healthiest people on the planet.

You aren't a doctor, stop dispensing medical advice you picked up on InfoWars or whatever.

Regards,
SoyBoy
If the Soy is GMO or hit with pesticides then it most certainly is not something any one can call safe. The Japanese weren't eating genetically modified soy for generations, nor was it hit with pesticides in that time. On the other hand, I personally use non-gmo soy lecithin daily for liposomal vitamin c and I can't say I've ever had problems with the non-gmo form. But every one should handle this on a personal basis since there are many, such as myself, who know first hand what it is like to like with food sensitivities such as thiols, salicylates, oxalates, and so forth. Castigate others when you have your argument together better.
militia420 is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2018, 12:13 PM #26
militia420

militia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nice
Quote:
Stop spreading bogus fear-based medical advice. You are not a doctor.

https://www.drfuhrman.com/library/ea...yths-about-soy
So if some one is a doctor you think they are allowed to spread bogus fear-based medical advice? And that doctor's surname tells me all I need to know about that doctor's advice.
militia420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-20-2018, 02:29 PM #27
beta

beta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by militia420 View Post
If the Soy is GMO or hit with pesticides then it most certainly is not something any one can call safe. The Japanese weren't eating genetically modified soy for generations, nor was it hit with pesticides in that time. On the other hand, I personally use non-gmo soy lecithin daily for liposomal vitamin c and I can't say I've ever had problems with the non-gmo form.

Non-GMO organic soy uses pesticides. *All* agriculture uses pesticides, including Japan back in the day.
beta is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2018, 09:51 PM #28
SaToRi_GrOwS

SaToRi_GrOwS is an unknown quantity at this point
That's rad. I use 1 gram of high grade bubble hash or 1 Gram of other sourced concentrate to one ounce of oil. I bring it to 240 to 250 degrees for 45 mins. Or whenever all the bubbles stop and then bam. For the last 5 years or so that has been helping my friends and family with pain and shit like that by just rubbing it on the area for ten mins or so.
SaToRi_GrOwS is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2018, 11:49 PM #29
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRace View Post
I find many stomachs don't process the ground herb as easy as cornstartch.
You'll find toasted brown rice flour works just as well as cornstarch, and digests a lot easier for everyone. Corn is actually rather harmful to an amazing number of people. I expect 40-50 years from now the Corn-centric AG in the US will have spawned studies, documentaries and more on the harm it did to the country these last few decades of ours.

BRF also makes a nice thickener when cooking, with only needing a bit more than you would if using cornstarch.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2018, 07:14 PM #30
xavier7995

xavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nicexavier7995 is just really nice
Is the alcohol extraction just to get a cleaner starting point, hopefully resulting in an end product that doesnt stink of weed and being dark? Is there a big advantage beyond aesthetics with this method vs. just going straight from buds into coconut oil?

Instagram: xavier7995
xavier7995 is offline Quote