Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2018, 06:26 AM #11
Americangrower

Americangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond repute
I know he is working the line, he seems to think his #5 and #7 lines are the best. #5 being pure skunk reek. He is matching up to some of her offspring #50 something male seems to be a match. He breaks down the smells a hundred times better than I could.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:27 PM #12
Harry Ballzonya

Harry Ballzonya will become famous soon enoughHarry Ballzonya will become famous soon enough
Thats all i needed to know. I have old B.C. Skunk genetics going now and at 8 inches tall absolutely reek.
Harry Ballzonya is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2018, 09:13 PM #13
Cannavore

Cannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy-doo View Post
What did the growers you know have to say about the line? I have a pack of these en route.
well they look more like affies or broadleafs, which for me is good cuz i think affies are the key part of the equation here. strong skunk funk astringent rubbery affie smells. i havent heard much about the sweeter or fruity phenos but i'd assume theyre in there too if this line truly is a lesser worked skunk before sam dutchified it.
Cannavore is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:02 PM #14
Queef

Queef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the rough
RKS x 1969 skunk18 cross be so sick but I don't breed so just rks would be so sick to have to. Just curious as to why no one working with the rks. I'm looking at my lineup right now like damn it's 2018 and I ain't even got the rks but I'm getting 1969 rks genetics.
Queef is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2018, 11:35 PM #15
Americangrower

Americangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queef View Post
RKS x 1969 skunk18 cross be so sick but I don't breed so just rks would be so sick to have to. Just curious as to why no one working with the rks. I'm looking at my lineup right now like damn it's 2018 and I ain't even got the rks but I'm getting 1969 rks genetics.
Who has the real RKS clone to make those seeds? I would love to buy some

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 02:53 AM #16
bestothebest

bestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the rough
He did do a Trinity x Skunk18, so that may be hat you want. I believe some of the line is more affine, some is more sativa. The #5 was supposed to be very affie, I think he calls her the “voodoo witch”

Living in a Magnum Opus
bestothebest is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 02:56 AM #17
Americangrower

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestothebest View Post
He did do a Trinity x Skunk18, so that may be hat you want. I believe some of the line is more affine, some is more sativa. The #5 was supposed to be very affie, I think he calls her the “voodoo witch”
The 1 I wanted was NL x Skunk18 but it was gone in seconds

Old 01-13-2018, 04:05 AM #18
Queef

Queef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the roughQueef is a jewel in the rough
Well in June the nature farmer posted that "the rks is on lock and i ain't even mad about it, that's amazing" so im guessing it's out there and he can't even get a cut. Instagram #roadkillskunk.

Yea I seen that he did the trinity and 89 UK cheese which I missed out on just started following him couple months ago. Anyone score some how'd they come out.
Queef is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 05:03 AM #19
Cannavore

Cannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond reputeCannavore has a reputation beyond repute
gonna try that trinity cut out later this year
Cannavore is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2018, 10:54 AM #20
Queef

Nice score on the trinity. I got another local UK cheese cut to throw in flower and try out no double serration on her though. Doesn't UK cheese double serrate? Kind of like the nature farms skunk18 leaf picture.. my blue cheese cut I have looks just like that with the double serration. Pretty cool looking.
Queef is offline Quote