Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Seed Junky Genetics -- Anybody running this stuff?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Seed Junky Genetics -- Anybody running this stuff? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2018, 03:20 PM #41
Mightyka

Mightyka is a splendid one to beholdMightyka is a splendid one to beholdMightyka is a splendid one to beholdMightyka is a splendid one to beholdMightyka is a splendid one to beholdMightyka is a splendid one to beholdMightyka is a splendid one to beholdMightyka is a splendid one to beholdMightyka is a splendid one to beholdMightyka is a splendid one to beholdMightyka is a splendid one to behold
Final shot of Triangle mints from seed.

Mightyka is offline Quote

19 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-19-2018, 08:23 AM #42
Stickybred420

Stickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really nice
theres stock on *******seeds. you know, like the planet.
Stickybred420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-20-2018, 02:02 PM #43
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyka View Post
Final shot of Triangle mints from seed.

View Image

View Image
Beautiful flowers

How stable were the seeds you ran?
yts farmer is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2018, 08:34 PM #44
stoned40yrs
Ripped since 1965

stoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud of
Gelato 33 S1 from Seed Junky

[IMG][/IMG]

"Im down to kick it... Just don't bring any pests with you! Coconutz-2014
stoned40yrs is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:24 PM #45
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoned40yrs View Post
Gelato 33 S1 from Seed Junky

View Image]View Image[/url]
Looks nice, is she your only female?

Peace
yts farmer is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2018, 10:59 PM #46
ChaosCatalunya
5.2 club is now 8.1 club...

ChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant future
Popped SJ's WC x G33 seeds alongside some other strains (Bohdi, Chimera) ... they split in 12h, up in 24h, ahead of all others and carrying on so, real vigour, very healthy plants, super happy.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2018, 12:05 AM #47
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yts farmer View Post

Peace
I,m finding seed junkie gear to have alot of variation in them ...there are some nice plants to be found know doubt . but there all not winners . like any strain

I think when you see rooms of clones pumped out it gives you the idea there full of show stoppers ....when in fact there,s lots variation, in fact probably more than most strains . I have some plants at 6 feet while same strain the other sibling is 2 feet ....some bean poles others are chunky and fast .

I,ll be posting pics when there done

thats not a bad thing , I,m just pointing it out from a marketing point view , they did a very good Job with jungle boys showing of show stoppers ....they are in there though and mostly likely get couple nice plants per pack ....just some will be bellow ordinary from what I,m seeing so far .
beanz is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2018, 03:32 AM #48
stoned40yrs
Ripped since 1965

stoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yts farmer View Post

Peace
they are all female, its sold as S1s

"Im down to kick it... Just don't bring any pests with you! Coconutz-2014
stoned40yrs is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2018, 08:44 AM #49
WaterFarmFan

WaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanz,n View Post
I,m finding seed junkie gear to have alot of variation in them ...there are some nice plants to be found know doubt . but there all not winners . like any strain

I think when you see rooms of clones pumped out it gives you the idea there full of show stoppers ....when in fact there,s lots variation, in fact probably more than most strains . I have some plants at 6 feet while same strain the other sibling is 2 feet ....some bean poles others are chunky and fast .

I,ll be posting pics when there done

thats not a bad thing , I,m just pointing it out from a marketing point view , they did a very good Job with jungle boys showing of show stoppers ....they are in there though and mostly likely get couple nice plants per pack ....just some will be bellow ordinary from what I,m seeing so far .
After a bit of practical experience, I seriously have to wonder that some of the variation that we see (in many breeder packs not just SJG) is actually different males or reversed pollen contamination. It makes way more sense that pollen is chucked and accidentally lands on flowers in another space, than that plants are capable of such wild diversity.
WaterFarmFan is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2018, 09:32 AM #50
Coughie

Coughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud ofCoughie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterFarmFan View Post
After a bit of practical experience, I seriously have to wonder that some of the variation that we see (in many breeder packs not just SJG) is actually different males or reversed pollen contamination. It makes way more sense that pollen is chucked and accidentally lands on flowers in another space, than that plants are capable of such wild diversity.
Firstly,
Hardly any breeders work their lines far enough to fix traits..

Secondly,

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Around 22 minutes in.. Although the first twenty minutes is solid knowledge for context.

Thirdly,
I picked up some Wedding Cake F2's for some projects I have in the works...

1 members found this post helpful.