Forums > IC Magazine > Cannabis Business Network > Searching for Marijuana Job

Thread Title Search
Searching for Marijuana Job Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2018, 01:19 PM #1
Kosher-Kush

Kosher-Kush is on a distinguished road
Smile Searching for Marijuana Job

Hello everyone.

I am a 27 year weed grower from Bulgaria. I grow since 2007. I have 8 years outdoor between (10-15 plants a year) and 5 years indoor expirience (under 4 KW lights and 20-30 plants a year). I got busted last year with 1 pound. I got two and a half years suspended sentence. I made my living in the last 5 years entirely from growing and selling until i got arrested.

This is my passion in which i devoted most of my time last 5 years, reading, watching, trying things and i wonder how can i get a job in Europe. As a trimmer, helping with growing, whatever. I want to be in the industry. I used living with this and it sucks when they take it. I search for job offers all over online and i mostly see for USA. How can a guy like me find a job in Europe in the industry? Where to check, what to do? Anyone hiring?

I have been soldier for 3 years, from 2009 to 2012 with one mission in Kabul Afghanistan and B2 English Level course completed, if this has any meaning at all.
Kosher-Kush is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2018, 02:53 PM #2
sirtween

sirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura aboutsirtween has a spectacular aura about
Try in spain they hire people for security, cloning... But you have to know someone.
A lot of people are in the same case. It's not easy today in europe.

In the usa trim worker come from mexico or other south america country.

You can also take a look in canadian industry, they looking for people.

Wish you the best
sirtween is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2018, 10:49 PM #3
GodSaveTheTsar

GodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of lightGodSaveTheTsar is a glorious beacon of light
Also looking for a job. Any leads would be awesome, please & thank you!

Old 08-25-2018, 08:00 PM #4
Hoypare.
Vendor

Hoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher-Kush View Post
Hello everyone.

I am a 27 year weed grower from Bulgaria.
Try Vienna mate,i was there earlier in the year,they have a high staff turnover at some of the larger clone shops,pretty sure we would have landed a job taking clones had we pressed the issue after conversations in some clone-factories
Hoypare. is offline Quote

Old 08-26-2018, 09:09 AM #5
jonesaa

jonesaa will become famous soon enoughjonesaa will become famous soon enough
Finding a job in Canada will be difficult if one has a criminal record, I believe you have to have no convictions for the past ten years to be considered for a license. Also you gotta be squeeky clean if the businesses wanna hire you.
jonesaa is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-21-2018, 03:48 PM #6
Mass Medicinals

Mass Medicinals is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesaa View Post
Finding a job in Canada will be difficult if one has a criminal record, I believe you have to have no convictions for the past ten years to be considered for a license. Also you gotta be squeeky clean if the businesses wanna hire you.
And should you find a cannabis industry job in Canada. You will also now have to deal with that strange issue about being banned from entering the US.
Mass Medicinals is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 04:20 PM #7
Switcher56

Switcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud of
... is that a bad thing these days?
Switcher56 is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 05:54 PM #8
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Medicinals View Post
And should you find a cannabis industry job in Canada. You will also now have to deal with that strange issue about being banned from entering the US.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switcher56 View Post
... is that a bad thing these days?

Is that a real thing? If I were to move to Canada for a job in the cannabis industry, you're saying I couldn't return to the US to visit family?
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2018, 02:54 PM #9
Mass Medicinals

Mass Medicinals is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmavis View Post

Is that a real thing? If I were to move to Canada for a job in the cannabis industry, you're saying I couldn't return to the US to visit family?
It made the news a couple weeks or month ago now. I don't see it being a permanent thing given recent trends in the USA. But yeah, certainly do your own research before going north for work.
Mass Medicinals is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2018, 06:35 PM #10
Maple_Flail

Maple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the rough
https://globalnews.ca/news/4536509/u...n-pot-workers/

they backed off just before the 17th
Maple_Flail is offline Quote