The only drawback to the Bhutanese is it seems to have weak stems.
So the first Nemesis that got broken still looks ok. But this is because I was able to stake it. The ten or so branches that have been broken since then I just cut off, but along with those were other pieces that just got folded or crimped.
That really big Bhutanese had four tops, so I cut the broken one, and there was another one that got folded over. With this and a few other pieces, I attempted to splint them, but, I didn't do very good at that. So the top fell over again and expired rapidly, faster than the small branch that did the same thing. Overnight it went from salvageable to brownish, yellow, and shrunken. I call that dead. I don't think you can prop it up any more and bring it back. So I cut that one too. But I would say other strains that fold do not necessarily die, or don't die that fast, so, although anything could get bent by the wind, the Bhutanese may be a little weak in surviving it.
Cooler night temps slapped some purple to Krystalica.
Now that we're down to the appropriate number of plants for the space, there is nothing left intact. Closest thing is one Nemesis with 30% of the tops gouged out from caterpillars. Everything else is broken and/or chewed up more. So I don't have a single good looking plant. So in the end, running twice too many plants only brings about as much as the right number, if they were intact. Instead of extra harvest--arguably, from now forward--we got like a 50% bonus of early samples.
Mid-October does look like finishing time for most of it; with the Bhutanese, I would be prone to say end of the month. It doesn't seem equatorial like it would take forever at all. At least in form and appearance, this one totally has the thin/pinnate/foxtailish SE Asian style, but, at least with the sun, done within 2-3 weeks of others. November seems neither desirable, nor like it would keep going that long.
Even in decent containers, form wise, I cannot really tell a difference between the Thai and the indica hybrids. That may seem sketchy, but, at least off the samples I get no indica buzz.
I cannot find my nice Italian jar and already filled two other ones and this is a totally different issue related to too many blankets.