Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Ice Cream (Paradise Seeds) New

Thread Title Search
Ice Cream (Paradise Seeds) New Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2018, 05:45 PM #631
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Very cool that Paradise used the OP's description on their website!
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2018, 12:55 AM #632
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearheaded View Post
I thought ice cream was just soma lavender or maybe lavander hybrid??
It's a white widow pheno.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2018, 01:42 AM #633
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
Ingemars White Widow I believe, straight from the dam

Lots of good phenos in those seeds

Old 06-19-2018, 07:26 AM #634
przcvctm

przcvctm is a jewel in the roughprzcvctm is a jewel in the roughprzcvctm is a jewel in the roughprzcvctm is a jewel in the roughprzcvctm is a jewel in the roughprzcvctm is a jewel in the roughprzcvctm is a jewel in the roughprzcvctm is a jewel in the rough
IWWxBG
przcvctm is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2018, 07:20 AM #635
przcvctm

przcvctm is a jewel in the roughprzcvctm is a jewel in the roughprzcvctm is a jewel in the roughprzcvctm is a jewel in the roughprzcvctm is a jewel in the roughprzcvctm is a jewel in the roughprzcvctm is a jewel in the roughprzcvctm is a jewel in the rough
Well, I promised a smoke report. And this is my report. I now understand why grows are well documented from beginning to end, then die right when thread followers are anxiously waiting the smoke report.

Last edited by przcvctm; 09-29-2018 at 08:27 PM.. Reason: Spelling

Old 09-24-2018, 07:53 AM #636
clearheaded

clearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the roughclearheaded is a jewel in the rough
where did u hear WW? perhaps WWX lavender. def could be way out to lunch but think he mentioned it in an urban grower interview...

I feel the secret vague desc worked in the past but my feeling is MOST growers now adays NEED to know linage.. but obv still succesful so what do i know.
clearheaded is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2018, 08:31 PM #637
przcvctm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ras Mason View Post
Ok, so before everybody goes and back cross their ice cream to their favorite blueberry pheno, i have to correct something.....

Seems that Luc, in his usual manner, mistyped in the e mail he sent me and it was not BB, but really BG, bubblegum....so the cross is a potent ingemar"s widow crossed to a bubblegum....ahhhhhh, i am sure alot of folks start to smell a resemblance now.....
I had to ask him again because i found it weird that it would beblueberry, first,i see no blueberry resemblance, and second, this is the exact Whiteberry lineage.....
peace.
^