You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > Cow and chicken mix manure pellets

Thread Title Search
Cow and chicken mix manure pellets Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2018, 10:26 PM #11
Cvh
Elite Member

Cvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud of
Allright! Thanks for sharing.
Your plant looks great btw.

Last edited by Cvh; 06-21-2018 at 10:39 PM..
Cvh is online now Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 10:43 PM #12
igrowone

igrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant futureigrowone has a brilliant future
one more thing about the composted manure
i pasteurize it, heat in a oven for a hour(or so) at about 200 f
it will contain fungus gnats as a rule

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2018, 07:29 AM #13
militia420

militia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post
If things are composted properly and long enough there should be no bad smell guys.

I bought this "Niu Organic" hawaii chicken manure bag in Hawaii. I'm having a hard time finding recommendations on ratios for adding. One lady I spoke to at the store said they just spread it around their fruit trees and it keeps them happy but I want to know I'm not under or overdoing it.

This manure is supposed to be composted and not "hot". It does stink of urea or ammonia. Can you please give some guidance on potential nutrient ratios, and how many teaspoons/tablespoons/cups per gallon for a potted plant? I'm going to keep searching on here. I found one person saying 2 cups per gallon but that sounds like a lot and that there could be potential for burn.

Help?
militia420 is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2018, 01:43 PM #14
Switcher56

Switcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by militia420 View Post
I bought this "Niu Organic" hawaii chicken manure bag in Hawaii. I'm having a hard time finding recommendations on ratios for adding. One lady I spoke to at the store said they just spread it around their fruit trees and it keeps them happy but I want to know I'm not under or overdoing it.

This manure is supposed to be composted and not "hot". It does stink of urea or ammonia. Can you please give some guidance on potential nutrient ratios, and how many teaspoons/tablespoons/cups per gallon for a potted plant? I'm going to keep searching on here. I found one person saying 2 cups per gallon but that sounds like a lot and that there could be potential for burn.

Help?
That does sound hot. I have heard cups/cubic ft, not per gallon. Where I have seen tbs/gallon. A little does go a long way.
Switcher56 is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2018, 02:28 PM #15
iTarzan

iTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud of
I buy bags of composted cow manure and it is labeled 1-1-1
iTarzan is offline Quote