Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Ice Cream (Paradise Seeds) New

Thread Title Search
Ice Cream (Paradise Seeds) New Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2011, 06:41 PM #361
jm420
Banned

jm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of lightjm420 is a glorious beacon of light
4-5 just starting to show a tap root in 24 hours(paper towell method)I'm guesing by the end off the day or first thing tommorow they'll get transplanted to 1.5 RW
jm420 is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2011, 05:15 PM #362
Ras Mason

Ras Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really nice
Ok, so before everybody goes and back cross their ice cream to their favorite blueberry pheno, i have to correct something.....

Seems that Luc, in his usual manner, mistyped in the e mail he sent me and it was not BB, but really BG, bubblegum....so the cross is a potent ingemar"s widow crossed to a bubblegum....ahhhhhh, i am sure alot of folks start to smell a resemblance now.....
I had to ask him again because i found it weird that it would beblueberry, first,i see no blueberry resemblance, and second, this is the exact Whiteberry lineage.....
peace.
Ras Mason is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:01 PM #363
PicosPoisonftw!

PicosPoisonftw! has a spectacular aura aboutPicosPoisonftw! has a spectacular aura aboutPicosPoisonftw! has a spectacular aura aboutPicosPoisonftw! has a spectacular aura aboutPicosPoisonftw! has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ras Mason View Post
Ok, so before everybody goes and back cross their ice cream to their favorite blueberry pheno, i have to correct something.....

Seems that Luc, in his usual manner, mistyped in the e mail he sent me and it was not BB, but really BG, bubblegum....so the cross is a potent ingemar"s widow crossed to a bubblegum....ahhhhhh, i am sure alot of folks start to smell a resemblance now.....
I had to ask him again because i found it weird that it would beblueberry, first,i see no blueberry resemblance, and second, this is the exact Whiteberry lineage.....
peace.
Ah werd makes more sense. ice cream x blue widow would be killer.
PicosPoisonftw! is offline Quote

Old 03-06-2011, 01:49 PM #364
FireFly22

FireFly22 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFly22 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFly22 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFly22 has a spectacular aura about
So I have always found a burnt rubber smell with ice cream, and this would explain it well.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=198507
It's the first time that this type of description was given of a true bubblegum smoke, so this follows with what Ras has found out for us! Explains a lot even the the up buzz with relaxation.
FireFly22 is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2011, 10:36 PM #365
Bi0hazard

Bi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to all
Looking forward to people future breeding projects with Ice Cream. Now that Ras has been so helpful in finding out the genetic make up of Ice Cream, and White Berry. People have a better understanding of the genetic underpinnings they can look to express through breeding.

I can't wait for some:
Sour Diesel or Og Kush x Ice Cream
ChemDog D or '91 x Ice Cream
Super Silver Haze x Ice Cream
Apollo 11 x Ice Cream.

To name a few,

Bi0hazard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido88 View Post
BioHazard

I run the Ice Cream last year and gave one to a fellow patient.

Mine was extremely sticky and by far the best of the 6 strains I ran. My buddies had buds that looked like Artichokes and yielded 2 times what mine did in tasty smoke.

As for things to cross with? The best smoke for me I have ever seen was a blueberry/ice crème mix. Made your whole body and mind feel good.

Unfortunately the Blueberry male I had last year was sterile. Have to try again this year.

Guido88
Bi0hazard is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2011, 10:38 PM #366
Bi0hazard

Bi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to allBi0hazard is a name known to all
Quote:

peace.
Thanks for the update. Bubblegum does make a lot more sense than Blueberry, I didn't really see much of the blueberry structure in Ice Cream - either.

I wonder if BubbleGum was also used in Paradise - Opium? I had a pheno that smelled almost identical to Ice Cream.

Old 03-17-2011, 06:41 PM #367
Ras Mason

Ras Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really nice
I can t say exactly for opium tight now, but you will find that there are alot of similar smells and tastes throughout all of the lines that Luc breeds.

Old 03-17-2011, 06:50 PM #368
Bi0hazard

Quote:
I can t say exactly for opium tight now, but you will find that there are alot of similar smells and tastes throughout all of the lines that Luc breeds.
I can't complain. It is one of my favorite smells ever, almost like Vanilla/Strawberry candy - If someone smelled it they would have no idea it was cannabis. I could go for candles that smelled like that.

Overall, I've been continuously impressed with Luc's dedication and results in his genetic breeding. I'm interested to see what he is coming out with in the future..

Thanks again

Old 03-18-2011, 01:01 AM #369
Ras Mason

he has many new strains out recently, did you check his new website?
peace

Old 03-18-2011, 02:26 PM #370
0zRic

0zRic is on a distinguished road
Another fan of Luc`s work here

Ive now grown four Paradise strains, and have had nothing but good results, great germination rate, great plants, great bud each time. What more can you ask for

And their site is far better now than when i first looked 2 years ago
0zRic is offline Quote