What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Something with LEGS! Long lasting buzz

So what are your favorites for a long lasting buzz? Seems to me that there are lots of new hybrids that just don't have "legs". Back around 03 I had a blueberry cut that had it all. It had great flavor, yield, smell, high and it lasted. Myself and 3 friends smoked an 8th in about 4 hours one night and I went to sleep around midnight. I woke up the next day after noon and was still baked. To be fair I wasn't a heavy every day smoker at the time but it was fire weed. I got some bud in Amsterdam a couple of years ago that was serious creeper, but I can't remember the variety. Burned a huge fatty and passed out around midnight and woke up the next morning still stoned. I know it's out there but rarely see it.What are your favorite breeds for a long lasting stone?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I grow longer flowering plants for long lasting effect. so I recommend you skunkhaze. herb on its own. otherwise try something like triangle kush, csi and rare dankness have some crosses with it. edit: also Simply I. from Chimera. flowers for 12 weeks. but long lasting without sleeping end. also choc thai is so long lasting that its boring :D

nksv

zamaldelica. can't sleep on that stuff just keeps going and going. haha. when i do fall asleep, finally, morning comes and there's a great glowing vibe that pretty much goes all day.

Damn maha kala! You have got some beautiful hazy buds in your photo album! I bet those have legs.

Yeah nksv I bet that's a good one. Looked it up and it looks delicious.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have read somewhere CBD will prolongen the THC high by better binding on the receptors and somehow storing the THC for later.

Mohadib

Veteran
In my experience, the 'dutch' skunk/haze-hybrids tend to provide very long lasting highs, especially compared to the OG/Chem/Diesel lines. Also, it seems you don't 'crash' too hard after the effects cease, which makes them more suitable for daytime use.

Happy Times

Kali Mist- had a cut around 2005, to be honest I never felt super baked after smoking her but 4 hours later it felt like I was still 75% of what it was as the start.

Usually took her about 77 days

Last edited:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In general, long flowering types (12wks+) seem to have long lasting high types, IME.

If Skunk Haze will do the trick I'd think just about ANYthing x Haze might just as well do the trick.

Good suggestions so far.

Limeygreen

Veteran
I have some angola red (LMN) x colombian black (HHf or breeders choice I think) crossed to original haze that have a couple phenos giving me 3-5 hour buzz. Not full on strong buzz like the first hour but you can keep feeling it for that time. Not yet cured.

I also have a Dard (Mustafunk) crossed with original haze that, 2 week early sample and no cured lasts about 5 hours as well, same deal but this one has the eye shimmering effect on me with patterns and grass blades etc. Very gentle but powerful too.

These were made by whitebuffalo seeds btw.