What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Ah man, with all due respect, your website drives me nuts. Why isn't there an out of stock notice on the stuff that you don't have? I see Tom Hill Deep Chunk, click to buy but can't. Doesn't say out of stock, just won't let it be added to basket. Arrrg!

I love what you at realgorillaseeds are doing and will be making many orders. Just had to pass along the frustration as I'm sure I'm not the only one. Also possibly adding a currency converter?

Thanks for listening!
Cheers!
That got me the first time trying to pickup erdpurt. Looking closer, the number is actually greyed out instead of black. I agree though a more obvious tell would be good.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Ah man, with all due respect, your website drives me nuts. Why isn't there an out of stock notice on the stuff that you don't have? I see Tom Hill Deep Chunk, click to buy but can't. Doesn't say out of stock, just won't let it be added to basket. Arrrg!

I love what you at realgorillaseeds are doing and will be making many orders. Just had to pass along the frustration as I'm sure I'm not the only one. Also possibly adding a currency converter?

Thanks for listening!
Cheers!

Thanks for your imput guys i will be looking into this and deffo be getting something sorted , its good feed back so thank you,..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
List getting added next week:-

Connoisseur's Genetics
White x OG
Triangle Cookies
Triangle Kush Cookies
Triangles x Freak
OG Chem x GDP x GSC
SSSDH Regs
SSSDH Fems
Chemy Jones
Girl Scout Jones
GSC Fem Mix
East Coast Cookie x Haze
AG13 x Freak
Rainbow Jones
CheeseDog
Diesel Haze
Chem D Cookie
AG13Haze x Freak
Chem Wreck
Cheese N Chaze
Shark Shock x G13
Shark Haze
Strawberry Dogshit
Haze Brothers Diesel
North London Church
UK Chem
Titanium
Dank Haze
Chocolate Lemonade
Double Sour Diesel Haze
Con Chem
Sour Hazey Jones
Fuel
Candelicious
Raskal Chem
SSSG
OG Affie Chem
White OG Chem

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran

Thanks for listening!
Cheers!

Had that sorted for you guys it now has a sold badge on the sold out items/stock, many thanks for the feedback, always good to maintain an improve the site , we are looking into the currency convertions..:tiphat:

HalfArsedFarmer

Alright Panikz

Any idea when the Royal Mazar will be back in stock?

I'm sitting at 53 deg & humid as all hell all year round, it never drops below 40% for long. Even in the heat wave we had this year!

Done a few outdoors a few got mold..
Hollands hope
Danish gold
Erd pert...
swiss miss
Mighty might...

Which of your cultivars can handle the otters pocket I live in.....

ps love your outdoor grows.. Blighty ain't very forgiving so any one that pulls it off I doff my cap to.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Sorry to hear about the card problems guys, iv spoke to our merchant gateway today and they have had a look at it so if anyone wants to try again id appreciate it so we can see if its working ok,..

Most transaction are fine its the odd one here an there , annoying really when you don't know what's causing it, but maybe some banks secure systems are seeing it as dodgy to uk,..

Hope you didn't take my post as negative...

Well worth dealing with that minor inconvenience for the greater convenience of being able to pay with a card. I don't believe, in my case, the problem was with your merchant gateway. More likely along the lines of what Smug Pepe suggested. Especially since using a different card allowed my order to go through without a hitch.

I suspect I will place another order when BR's gear lists, so will try the card again then, for the hell of it. And if it doesn't work, no sweat, 'cause I have one I know will. :tiphat:

I've ordered from many seedbank over the years, only a few I have had this issue with. For example purposes only, I've ordered from banks in Spain then might have had this issue when ordering from the UK. It usually only happens with newer credit cards but once u call and remove the foreign purchases block you'll never have that issue again.

It's not just seedbanks, I've tried to order a laptop from best buy and my credit card company denied the purchase and contacted me to verify it was me making the purchase.

Fraud protection monitors for certain types of purchases that are out of your normal purchasing behavior. Like making multiple purchases quickly, buying high value electronics, or the odd purchase from a foreign country.

Not a new card account. "Cardmember since 1995" stamped on the card. But here's the real kicker: same card account that was used more than a few times back in the day for orders with seedsdirect.to. :biggrin: It's also been used at other UK based banks, but not within the past four years. So maybe had I read those pamphlets that occasionally appear in the mail saying "Changes to your agreement", or some such thing, I might have an answer. :biglaugh:

Thanks again for the info! :yes:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Alright Panikz

Any idea when the Royal Mazar will be back in stock?

I'm sitting at 53 deg & humid as all hell all year round, it never drops below 40% for long. Even in the heat wave we had this year!

Done a few outdoors a few got mold..
Hollands hope
Danish gold
Erd pert...
swiss miss
Mighty might...

Which of your cultivars can handle the otters pocket I live in.....

ps love your outdoor grows.. Blighty ain't very forgiving so any one that pulls it off I doff my cap to.

Hi mate Royal Mazar should be back in stock before next season,.. BUT im not sure will be great for you if your humidity never drops below 40% you might be better looking at another strain,..

GG#3, GreenGold, DFG, Kushty, MightyGold etc

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hope you didn't take my post as negative...

Well worth dealing with that minor inconvenience for the greater convenience of being able to pay with a card. I don't believe, in my case, the problem was with your merchant gateway. More likely along the lines of what Smug Pepe suggested. Especially since using a different card allowed my order to go through without a hitch.

I suspect I will place another order when BR's gear lists, so will try the card again then, for the hell of it. And if it doesn't work, no sweat, 'cause I have one I know will. :tiphat:

Not a new card account. "Cardmember since 1995" stamped on the card. But here's the real kicker: same card account that was used more than a few times back in the day for orders with seedsdirect.to. :biggrin: It's also been used at other UK based banks, but not within the past four years. So maybe had I read those pamphlets that occasionally appear in the mail saying "Changes to your agreement", or some such thing, I might have an answer. :biglaugh:

Thanks again for the info! :yes:

Hi mate no didnt take that as negetive at all , and im sure your right like pepe says its the US card sytem verification thing as we dont get this issue with UK orders, i think if it fails US side its a case of ringing the bank and getting the stop lifted and it works fine , it should come up on bank statments as RG Clothing so its nothing untoward to them,..

Who is BR's gear mate am i being dumb???

HalfArsedFarmer

Hi mate Royal Mazar should be back in stock before next season,.. BUT im not sure will be great for you if your humidity never drops below 40% you might be better looking at another strain,..

GG#3, GreenGold, DFG, Kushty, MightyGold etc

Cheers for the advice mukka...

I like the sound of the DFG, smoked a good bit of the freeze while fishing in Canada, she was a fave of a friend of mine over there.
I see she can be done indoors too.

From the blurb on your website I wouldn't be giving these more than three weeks growth from seed correct? would be nice to give em a go & see what the finished prod will be like.

The GG#3 is a goer too... Fast bionic too....

Thanks for getting back so quick, it's nice to get someone who knows the seeds their selling rather than an employee who knows naff all which is what I'm finding of late when I email.

Your prices are bang on too £50 for 25 seeds you're clearly not in the game just for the ££££.

I know where my Christmas bonus is going!!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
new stock but old seeds- from seedbay or just bou?

We have loads of new stock in mate , Sam skunkman, and chimera just sent us a big batch which will be the last of there kind probably, and Gypsy’s putting together a new GN Collection that looks very promising indeed..

Koondense

Veteran
Oh man, gotta check the site daily to get some gems while they're available. The wait is killing me :)

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Thanks again for listening to feedback. So many are quick to get defensive these days. I look forward to doing business!

Have a great day!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Any new Skunk from SamS?

Here’s the list mate ...

SKUNKMAN / Cultivator's choice SEEDS
1. White Widow X Skunk #1 150 seeds
2. Haze #5 X Original /Skunk #1 150 seeds
3. Mex Haze X Original /Skunk #1 150 seeds
4. White Rhino X Skunk #1 150 seeds
5. Sleestack X Skunk #1 150 seeds