What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Repuk's First Outdoor Run: ACE's Honduras, Ethiopian and Lebanese

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks Sticky Sat!

YukonKronic, I tested her last night, smoke report from my Zam x Ethiopian cross:

Really functional, ultraclear high. The kind of those you say no, I’m not high, then 5 minutes later you say yesss... I am.

Bear in mind I have heaps of tolerance, and first perceived her as not as potent, but I notice due to the feel in my sight since the first joint; after long daily screen sessions I feel really “burnt” at the end of the day and Zamaldelica works wonders.

I know pure Zamaldelica alleviates that on me, (and additionally alters vision it in a lovely, psichedelic way!) this cross carried that property it seems.

Great daytime weed, keeps you alert and doesn't make you clumsy or slow, in fact I tend to remember unfinished chores better with her, and helps you to focus.

YukonKronic

Thanks Sticky Sat!

YukonKronic, I tested her last night, smoke report from my Zam x Ethiopian cross:

Really functional, ultraclear high. The kind of those you say no, I’m not high, then 5 minutes later you say yesss... I am.

Bear in mind I have heaps of tolerance, and first perceived her as not as potent, but I notice due to the feel in my sight since the first joint; after long daily screen sessions I feel really “burnt” at the end of the day and Zamaldelica works wonders.

I know pure Zamaldelica alleviates that on me, (and additionally alters vision it in a lovely, psichedelic way!) this cross carried that property it seems.

Great daytime weed, keeps you alert and doesn't make you clumsy or slow, in fact I tend to remember unfinished chores better with her, and helps you to focus.

Just what I hoped to hear.. I suspect a long cure will bring on more of that subtle strength that Zam seems to show in a lot of crosses. I get exact same kind of clarity and then wait now I’m WAY high kinda thing in my own Zam crosses...
Frickin lovely trait to be able to breed with

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
We tested another wild Zamaldelica x Ethiopian cross who was nicknamed "Rosalía" this weekend, at the one month curing (after drying) mark... only one word: devastating.

It's been years since I tested something this powerful, I meet my match. Here we found three high tolerance users staring at the walls in silence after half a joint (each)... my mind was in constant "busy" tone :laughing:

She smells like a fruity baby eau de cologne (nenuco) and her buds lean more to Ethiopian ones (hairy)... will look for pictures of her (wasn't under my tender).

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Panama Haze Update

Panama Haze Update

Sweet mango with (slight) catpiss overtone:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The other two: there's a squatter one (#3), that remembers more to Panama, which looks will finish maybe sooner and seems to be turning darker in color, and #2, much lighter in color, and later in flower one (stretching now!) that I'd say is a Green Haze...

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Chop time...

Chop time...

Horrible weather, pasts 3 days were stormy... plants got really wet and wind dropped them over the swamped ground... :spanky:

Just a couple bud tips got some mold due to this...

Panama Haze will be chopped today:

picture.php

Delicious mangoish catpiss aroma.

#3 seems to be a pure Panama leaning pheno, really fast one, I'd say is almost done:

picture.php

Bud detail:
picture.php

This one smells "green" with some yummy lemony overtones.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Green Haze pheno?

Green Haze pheno?

#2, which looks to me like a green haze, has been slow (hasn't stop stretching, she is as tall as her Purple sister), and is kicking into flower now:

picture.php

Looks to me like it will be a productive girl!

picture.php

Starting to get seriously into flower now...

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
thanks brickweeder! :tiphat:

Pure Panama have several flowering waves after this point, but we're almost in January, so not sure if she will continue flowering or finish.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Panama Haze Harvest Pics

Panama Haze Harvest Pics

Even while looking pretty well done, I thought why not wait and see... turns out some more sunny days made the ovaries to foxtail and swell noticeably, :woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Gandalf Haze

Gandalf Haze

Loving the Green Haze pheno, I look at her and think on "Gandalf's Haze" :biggrin:

picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Panama Leaning Pheno

Panama Leaning Pheno

Looks like it will be done soon, unless a typical Panama like reflowering happens...

Smells dank even from a distance, slightly citrusy on top.

picture.php

picture.php

Waiting for all of them to swell homogeneously otherwise to chop.

D

DNM1

Correct me if I'm wrong R.Is that the second time with Panama Haze?,not that it matters.If it is,what was end the result smoke wise?
Great stuff, always check on what you are up too
:)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow repuk! :D

The Purple (well Red) Panama Haze is amazing, what a beauty, congrats friend, she's going to be an epic smoke to remember for years to come.
Glad to see the autumn late planted sativas finishing so well. The faster flowering Panama green pheno and the very late flowering Green Haze phenos are looking great too!

Que disfrutes de la cosecha y feliz año!
Mis mejores deseos para 2020. Un fuerte abrazo! ;)

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Gracias dubi! :tiphat: :huggg:

Yes, she isn't exactly the same hue as her mom, that late afternoon light exagerates the more reddish hue.

Lovin these late planted girls, they really made my Xmas!!! :biggrin:

DNM1: yes, these are S1's from my last year Panama Haze, check this thread...

Early Smoke report:

Lucid, Rushing, Dreamy, SkyRocketing high.

In fact it was a little too much for my mate, who can stand zamaldelica fine, but not this one if left alone.

A blessing for me though! Puts a jokerish grin on your face from side to side!

It only gained even more electric potency with cure, leaving you absolutely Spaced Out.

Scent is the same as her mom though less pronounced "Heno de Pravia" (Herbal Essences like) scent and catpiss overtone, same base Mango/Papaya with orange juice flavour.

Catpiss turns into old school frankincense when smoked.

A smoke report of this one will come in a month or so... :tiphat:

Happy Xmas and a Happy New Year everyone!