What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Repuk's First Outdoor Run: ACE's Honduras, Ethiopian and Lebanese

Koondense

Veteran
We should all meet one day on the canaries, been there this winter for the first time and fell in love with the islands. Also had in mind the old hippies and hoped to meet some but played a touristic card and had no time for plot hunting. An amazing place with gorgeous weather, i pictured myself aging there with a nice sativa garden or even a small field. Always nice to daydream :)

Cheers

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Koondense said:
We should all meet one day on the canaries,

:laughing: That would be a killer plan! I'm sure there should some Canary Island insiders here at IC!

Would be a wonderful and hazey gathering! :biggrin:

dugzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koondense
We should all meet one day on the canaries,

laughing.gif
That would be a killer plan! I'm sure there should some Canary Island insiders here at IC!

Would be a wonderful and hazey gathering! :biggrin:

I am a newbie to this place but love the vibes here from people. Koondense that would really be a treat!

I will have to lay off the Dorada Especial if we head into a full on sat session :biggrin:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
dugzy said:
I will have to lay off the Dorada Especial if we head into a full on sat session

:yes: Still remember the lovely malt scent from the Dorada Factory in Tenerife, lived nearby...

(Dorada = Canary Islands local Beer)

And couldn't agree more, you'll need all your faculties 100% to enjoy a wild sativa trip!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
dugzy said:
I have alot to ask and say but perhaps it is ok to message you when i am able?

of course! no need to ask! Whichever suits you better.

Sorry bro, forgot to answer you… you know, the hazeyness :spanky: made me forgot :biggrin:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Update: Lebanese

Update: Lebanese

Lebanese
picture.php

Lebanese top cola
picture.php

Flowers Detail
picture.php

Looking close to done?

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Zamaldelica

Zamaldelica

General view
picture.php

D*mned Grashoppers....
picture.php

Same top w/flash
picture.php

Looks faster than Ethiopian, though this Zam doesn't flower at a steady rate, more like waves.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Panama Haze

Two weeks ago:
picture.php

Today:
picture.php

Growing like crazy...

Group shot:

Left Honduras, Right Ethiopian
picture.php

Ethiopian
picture.php

picture.php

deepwaterdude

Amazing goings on in your department, repuk. The garden of Eden, baby! The Ethiope is looking stellar, and I am truly sorry an alien ate your Lebanese;0)

Theorganicguy

Astonishing, truly astonishing! Is this the garden of repuk or the garden of Eden?

They all look healthy and entering the finish line's. You have a cannabis safari in there :biggrin:

Good luck with the last weeks :tiphat:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Top Backlights

Top Backlights

:thank you: for all the love guys! gonna blush! :laughing:

A couple top backlights to see how their structure develops:

Ethiopian
picture.php

Honduras
picture.php

dugzy

of course! no need to ask! Whichever suits you better.

Sorry bro, forgot to answer you… you know, the hazeyness :spanky: made me forgot :biggrin:

No worries at all haha Happy days in the haze mate, you can't beat it!
Making very nice progress all round the garden Repuk, love all these tall and willowy ladies i see, i really do :biggrin:

Wish you all the best

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
:thank you: dugzy!

Lebanese is bagged... "tested" her yesterday.

Quoting tested because I had like three spliffs :biggrin: couldn't stop!

Taste was less green than expected, ultra smooth smoke.

Tastes like an aromatic herb, hard to pinpoint one, a smooth oregano comes to mind.

Effect:

Mind: Hard to recognize at the beggining, fully cerebral-expansive, felt like if being pulled upwards by my eye sockets... eyes felt like "floating" inside. Ultra clear vision.

Body: I unintentionally burnt myself a finger playing with the torch prior to rolling the spliff. Thought on going for some fresh egg whites to dip the finger in (works 100%)... but I forgot once I started toking. I felt so light and good I forgot about the aching burnt finger...

Remembered instantly once the effect went away, about 2-3hours later.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Bodyguard for Zamaldelica

Bodyguard for Zamaldelica

Just brought in a new bodyguard for the revegged Zamaldelica:

picture.php

He will fly off as soon as detects a female, but may as well have a snack or two to get strong for the task :biggrin:

Will look for females... this one, a male, will fly off as soon as feeling strong (hope he has a grasshopper feast before leaving) or detects a female... so it's usually better to bring females, that will in turn bring the males in looking to mate.

Looks he has had already an encounter with a female, missing one of his rear legs.

She's entering late flowering, will post pictures soon.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Acapulco Gold

Acapulco Gold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbMVdXLDRWQ A gem...

it's me, Panama, or in the short speech starting at around 39:13 do Ronnie says "not to mention Acapulco Gold" as a source of thirst? :biggrin: hahah nothing gets better than that and some beer! (or your favourite beberage)

The Panama seemed to help me locking-in Ronnie's accent :biggrin: it can only get better with cure!

cheers and have a happy Sunday!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola repuk :wave:

It was a pleasure to meet you in person last week, i enjoyed every minute of our meeting ;) Thanks!

Hope you removed early enough the Honduras and Ethiopian males, you will be surprise with the amount of seeds you can get from a tropical sativa just doing an early flowering pollination, should be more than enough to provide you with enough pure seeds of each line for the upcoming years ..... but if you pollinate them too much in early flowering you can stop upcoming sinsemilla reflowerings as the plants will focus most of their energies to ripe the seeds instead of producing new flowers.

Love the purple neon look of your lebanese flowers before harvest :D Glad to hear you are already enjoying with her first smoking tests and that she delivers a gentle and balanced well focused effect.

Can't wait to see your future Honduras and Ethiopian updates.
Hugggss!! :huggg: