What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rules for IC420 Cup

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
If honesty and integrity aren't the foundation of any venture you pursue. Just mail awards to your friends and save us the expense of travel. Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
like rezgrass did in 2005 and swept the board
:comfort:

Right on Hazy,,,,
horrible grass has no interest in our thing and only cared about the
££$$$$,,,
heard a whisper that this piece of shit is trying to make a comeback,,,,,,,s2

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Right on Hazy,,,,
horrible grass has no interest in our thing and only cared about the
££$$$$,,,
heard a whisper that this piece of shit is trying to make a comeback,,,,,,,s2

he was such a slimy weasel **** ,he probably will turn up at some event as if nothings happened ,,lets hope someone recognises him and smacks the twat

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
he was such a slimy weasel **** ,he probably will turn up at some event as if nothings happened ,,lets hope someone recognises him and smacks the twat

He must have balls bigger then whatever if he even considers coming to the uk,,,,
quite a few of us willing and ready to serve that piece shit up,,,,
A lock up underneath the railway arches in Bethnal Green like in Alien "nobody can you scream":biggrin:,,,,,,,,
just joking of course i would never dream of hurting a dime dropping grass,,,,,,,s2:tiphat:

hazyfontazy

Veteran
slicing tongues off used to be the control needed for grasses,,cut off fingers for thieves,gonads off for paedos and bolt cropper the ankles for any other low life scumbags ,,in a perfect world of course

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sadly people don't give a shit about the ethics of buying seeds, so wouldn't surprise me to see even a known grass and rat, making a come back, specially now with the legal market. in the old days his ship would have been sunk. no second chances.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
we have a few small changes, you can no longer judge any category you are entered in. even with avergaing the scores for ones entry, there always seemed to be someone ready to try tactical down voting. so we closed the loop hole, even though we started this thing years back, with the idea that we all judged each others stuff, the competition has become too official to allow anything that even just looks like a week point. so thats closed. the entry amounts are a bit different, 35g weed per entry except for club entries, they need 50. then it's 7g for hash and for the first time we have oil concentrates too, 5g per entry needed.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That sucks about not being able to vote on categories that you enter
I understand about voting for your own entry or identifying your entries to anyone and of course if any suspect tactical voting your votes should be disqualified but ruins it in my opinion
Makes it a boring cup for me if i wanted to enter
?
Why cant it take your score out and give an average
Please let me know if this is the rules for 2019 as i will defo enter but probably not attend as what will i be sampling Amsterdam or spannish shop buds ?

Also for the record i love the ICMag 420 cup and was a shame i missed it this year

I also vote for it to be held back in Amsterdam as there is alot of more fun and people to catch up with ( we should make a 2nd ICMag cup at Spannabis or another time in Spain)

Peace

Shout to all the people who help keep the ICMag 420 cup going

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i hear you, i also didnt want to do this, but every year if you look at the voting there is someone who entered down voting all other decent entries in the category. this can have a real effect on the end results and it's sometimes only noticed later on, this then causes chaos.

entrants can still taste all the entries, they just can't vote on their own category.

even by averaging out the vote for their own entry, they can give low scores to the best competition in their category. when you ask they jus say it's subjective and thats how they rate it. how can you prove someone was down voting if they are clever about it.

i like the cup in Amsterdam, but it was getting smaller and smaller every year in terms of entries in recent years, while in Barcelona we got a very nice number of entries in all categories.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok sounds better if i get the judge packs but cant vote, i thought no judge pack to anyone who enters

On the Spannish 420 cup
How many members attended the cup?
Seem most regualrs were missing?

Why not have 2 420 cups a year
1 in Spain and 1 in Amsterdam obviously different times of the year

Peace

74G

yes can be cool to have two cups one in Dam as the usual and another in spain like this year...
i was there this year OJD and it was good to be in barcelona too than being in Dam (that i love always the same ...) but it was cool to be in another places ;-)

lots of friends were there and sure lots like you were missing too but it was good times tho...

all the best to all and hope to catch you soon... in Dam or Barca or anywhere as we are together...

Can't wait for 2019 and hope you all the best for the end of this one...

Bmac1

Veteran
How about having an inaugural ICMag Canada Cup this year now that legalization has happened? Preferably in Vancouver or the surrounding area.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
How about having an inaugural ICMag Canada Cup this year now that legalization has happened? Preferably in Vancouver or the surrounding area.

this sounds like a great idea, a bit far for us in the EU, but the Canadian members alone could make it a good event, specially if word gets spread around.

we would need someone with a safe addy, then you need a venue, ideally a place that will be happy with the extra customers and not charge rent. a place with a bar etc. or a venue could be rented too, but you need food and drinks nearby, otherwise folks won't stay and hang.

could be an awesome event, i'm sure there would be more entries then we ever had at our cup over the years, lol.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Ok sounds better if i get the judge packs but cant vote, i thought no judge pack to anyone who enters

On the Spannish 420 cup
How many members attended the cup?
Seem most regualrs were missing?

Why not have 2 420 cups a year
1 in Spain and 1 in Amsterdam obviously different times of the year

Peace

most regulars were not missing bro, a few did, but others who been missing for a while showed up instead, in the end it was a busy cup, at the award ceremony there must have been a hundred people if not a few more. Mopels club is big and it was packed. of course some 50% wrere locals who entered and wanted to know results, more stoner ladies then ever before at the ic420cup, lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts