Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > the journey of an urban gorilla

Thread Title Search
the journey of an urban gorilla Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2017, 12:20 AM #21
master kusher

master kusher has a spectacular aura aboutmaster kusher has a spectacular aura aboutmaster kusher has a spectacular aura about
honestly it feels like I haven't checked on them in over a month, but I know I've been there in July. Going to check soon might add some flowering nutrients to help out with things. Also think that I'm going to go ahead and throw the jiffy pellets outdoors after being soaked in some nitrogen rich solution, I might even bring the solution out there to water them in but I like this jiffy pellet method the most because I'm not breaking my back hauling shit. Am also happy to see that people are willing to take some of my testers.(no more testers available btw)
master kusher is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2017, 05:33 PM #22
master kusher

master kusher has a spectacular aura aboutmaster kusher has a spectacular aura aboutmaster kusher has a spectacular aura about
Things are looking on the up and up. so I have 5 or 6 logged at the location, but plan on adding more. one is 10-12 ft tall and 2 are over my head one being a sativa dominant (9 leaves) Dinafem critical+. 4 are in one group and look like a single 5-6 foot tall plant but is a little droopy because I broke up the root ball by accident while transplanting. and another 2 are 5-6 ft tall and bushy..oh man nothing beats the way the sun grows them.

Old 08-18-2017, 12:07 AM #23
master kusher

TBH I'm just going to stop updating, because not too many people seem interested.

Old 08-18-2017, 04:05 AM #24
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by master kusher View Post
TBH I'm just going to stop updating, because not too many people seem interested.
Keep posting fam. I and Others spend a lot of time reading random journals bud.
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2017, 08:49 PM #25
steasy88

steasy88 will become famous soon enoughsteasy88 will become famous soon enough
Keep posting bro we would like to see how it ends up at the end to many never show the end product keep the thread alive
steasy88 is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2017, 10:02 PM #26
RedACD

RedACD will become famous soon enoughRedACD will become famous soon enoughRedACD will become famous soon enough
Yep. Would be cool to see this finished out.
RedACD is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2017, 08:34 PM #27
master kusher

OK It looks like nearly all the plants have started to enter flowering stages except for the 72 or so starts . Some look like they are only a week or two into flowering while others look like they are on week 5 or 6. I will attempt to post pic.s of finished buds, but I might need some guidance.
P.S. most that are outdoors are over my head one being around 11 feet and looking like its in week ~2 of flowering

Old 08-21-2017, 01:20 AM #28
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by master kusher View Post
OK It looks like nearly all the plants have started to enter flowering stages except for the 72 or so starts . Some look like they are only a week or two into flowering while others look like they are on week 5 or 6. I will attempt to post pic.s of finished buds, but I might need some guidance.
P.S. most that are outdoors are over my head one being around 11 feet and looking like its in week ~2 of flowering
Plenty of fun on the horizons! Hope scissors are sharp
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2017, 11:30 PM #29
CannaFunk

CannaFunk will become famous soon enoughCannaFunk will become famous soon enough
Sounds like theyre going to turn out with a nice yield. I wish I could go that long without watering, the Sun is so powerful here it dries up everything quickly. Would love to see the cure.
CannaFunk is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2017, 06:48 AM #30
master kusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaFunk View Post
Sounds like theyre going to turn out with a nice yield. I wish I could go that long without watering, the Sun is so powerful here it dries up everything quickly. Would love to see the cure.
the trick imo (what I've found successful) is to nurture them until they are big enough to compete with surrounding vegetation along with being big enough to survive a week or so without water, but soon I'm going to try this jiffy peat pot method it works nice for germ.ing I'll see about the transplant (they will be fairly small)

P.S. just to give you an idea of the suns intense light I put 4 autos out and came back a few days later to see them friend so I just put more in the same place lol man all sorts of crazy stuff I see likeonthe way out I was within 10 yards or less maybe 6 or 7 of a skunk ( they make trails and roam my paths almost always there and daunting) I also saw some people on their patio on the way in to give you an idea of how urban it is easy to say I won't be coming back to that on for a while. Figure it's for the best, because I got a good bit there anyways figure it's time to start somewhere else. (previously ammended land within the last year or so

Last edited by master kusher; 08-22-2017 at 07:01 AM..