What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SOUR DUBBLE INFO THREAD

bobblehead

Veteran
Lol thats the first time ive ever seen actual flowers in a flower room!

The most productive way I've found to harvest hippy tears is to cut a flower in front of them. You never know when a hippy to going to come wandering in, so I try to stay prepared. Also they just look nice.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
s1#6

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't get any lemon/lime from the dubb. Flav/Aroma's are subjective.. There's nothing sour about it for me. The aroma is very pleasing to me. I lov the smell/flav. I would smoke it just for the flav...I can't I get to wasted.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
RespectGreen said Sprite an that always resonated with me. Breaking it up on my fingers I get a super tacky coating of resin on my hands and I always get a fizzy Sprite nose, real volume like.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Def curious to see how that death star x comes out...got 12 flavors from canarado and 9 of them were the dub x's....def keep updating....please...

Cannavore

Veteran
Def curious to see how that death star x comes out...got 12 flavors from canarado and 9 of them were the dub x's....def keep updating....please...

Rawman killed it with his grow of motorbreath #15 x Sour dubb, he's got pics on his Instagram if you're on there subrob.
I found a few balls on a couple middle nodes that I had to pluck off fwiw.. Could just be the nature of diesel genes.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I definitely get "sour" on the stink and the taste. Taking a big whiff out of the jar gives me the juicy jaws a little.

Lemon/lime skittles is an interesting way to describe it, not totally off-base

Q

quokka

Does 'Juicy Jaws' mean mouth watering?

I used to get that when i smelled certain freshly opened bags.

Like the mouth lubricates itself preparing for a quasi-sexual experience. :redface:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ me too, I don't get any stink its all very pleasing to the nose. The smell is intoxicating. I could smell it forever and never tire of her...

Last edited:

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Rawman killed it with his grow of motorbreath #15 x Sour dubb, he's got pics on his Instagram if you're on there subrob.
I found a few balls on a couple middle nodes that I had to pluck off fwiw.. Could just be the nature of diesel genes.

It was actually a SFV bx crossed to the Chem D then that hit to the Dub. Hella confusing cuz he pimps the motor breath so hard and it's essentially the same parents involved, I got 3 beans of that cross I'm really hoping to get a male to make f2s... I wanna sift out a loud smacker that pinks up hard at the end consistentły.

Cannavore

Veteran
It was actually a SFV bx crossed to the Chem D then that hit to the Dub. Hella confusing cuz he pimps the motor breath so hard and it's essentially the same parents involved, I got 3 beans of that cross I'm really hoping to get a male to make f2s... I wanna sift out a loud smacker that pinks up hard at the end consistentły.

so motorbreath #15 isn't from pisces sfv x chem fem cross? i thought mb15 was a sport pheno that is going around the mitten and elsewhere.
either way raw killed it :biggrin:

i just looked at cannarado's list of what he hit with the dubb;

"Sour Dubble fems strains include but not ltd to:
ChemD
Legend OG
Trifi OG
Face Off OG
CO Flo
CO Durban
White
Pure Kush
Fire OG