What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Moloka'i Frost thread and more...:)

TheFlyinHaWyn!

and finally...some shots of one of the two females that started all of the Frost lines, online :D

i present, the mamma :) :rasta:

ok....that's it for now...probably no more pictures here for a while....good to get the grow documented....i should be able to find some nice selections in this cycle....aloha everyone...stay safe and be IRIE!!

TheFlyinHaWyn!

pulled some males, took about 20 clones from different plants before they went out, tagged um all, collected about 8 tags so far, males :)

some are female :)...no hermies yet, looking for something good to breed with, both males and females, or i could just say fuck all this hard work and flower out all of them at the same time lol i'm over all the work , but since i need fresh supply for myself, i might as well take the time to do it right

ok, here's some of the offspring frosts you saw earlier, now outdo aloha!

haveagreatmuthaphuckingday!! :muahaha:

TheFlyinHaWyn!

soo, i finished up on the mamma, here it is, the same one as in the beginning of this thread. the mamma is the best to me, she is the one whom i measure all other frosts off of, this is not her best looking, but it's still pretty ok.

these will probably be my final pix here for a while on the frost..my goal was two-fold, to show people what the frost grows like and looks like, and to make more frosts for the future. i succeeded in showing yous guys how it is suppossed to look and grow, but i did not make any seed this time around. oh well, i am busy, so maybe next time.

i threw all males outside, but they were really not looking good when i did that, and i dobt they survived, but who knows? i do have a bunch of clones from the seedlings that i took cuts off of, so at least i can choose from them.

without further adieu....the Mamma Moloka'i Frost....Aloha!!

TheFlyinHaWyn!

hey ithruxix, how you? hope everything is good. good luck with those, i would be interested to see how the cross does for you when done, aloha!

ok, so here are some of the progeny...they are pretty cool, and i still have clones of all pictured. have fun everyone, i know i am...smokey tokey!!!

ithruxix

If you have any great pictures of a little baby or two, say of your best representation of the plant, post em!

I would love to do a little breeding w/ this gws x mf, with 2 different phenotypes.

Thanks...

HarryNugz

aloha :wave:
thanks for the updates and the beautiful pics of the mom. i hope to have a nice outdoor frost later on. i may put something together that would be interesting to see how they'd perform. great to have as much documentation on the frost as is here and in soul's thread. have a great day in paradise!

W

WeldFlash420

Hello and thx for this thread! Great show and K+ to you. Heres some pics of the Molokai Frost x Haw. Sat. finished product...hope you don't mind me droppin these on ya. They were grown by a close friend of mine not exactly sureon the flowering times but it was grown indoors hydro.

Shine on and I hope all goes well with your grow!

TheFlyinHaWyn!

aloha bro, thanks for the interest...:D...i was actually planning to update this thread today, so it must be fate that you bumped my thread right before i could upload these pix......aloha bro!!

well....the pure Frost grow didn't quite go as i expected...i was not able to save any males, and thus, could not breed...but i managed to save two females from the last batch, and i still have my Mamma Frost, so things are alright....i wasn't even really able to fully determine the best females out of this last batch, because i was pretty stoned most of the time by all of them...lol....soooo....i ended up keeping one of the females pictured earlier in this thread...and another from my friend's place....they were from two of the four different packs of Frosts that i started....alll had different mothers, so i am trying to keep the variability alive.....

anyhow...i stopped after sampling this last Frost batch...as most of them turned out sooo similar that they can only be called Frosts, and the differences between all the different pure Frost offspring that i grew were sooooo minimal, to be almost toooo similar.....no truley outstanding different Frost plant....all pretty much stoney, and with only minimal different tastes and smells on the different plants....long story short, i will probably keep these 2 Frost offspring to breed with along with my Mamma, and then find more males out of the seeds i still have of this same generation.....the search continues.....or has it ended????:D:D

alright....so from there, i started many seeds...i have seeds that are older than this pure Frost batch, and i wanted to get those started...anyway...here is the first batch....these are my SensiStarxMoloka'iFrost i have had them for about 4 years now, and i have only grown them out once....the last one pretty much turned out like this...i only kept this one plant, and gave about 7-8 SSxMF plants to a friend because i still have plenty of these seeds, and i wanted to focus on the plants that i'll show next.....so here we go

she was vegged for a couple of months or so under floros....and started blooming right when i put her out....i wanted to veg for the long season, but this one didn't want to go big.....she wanted to just flower, and now she is a bud on a stick that will probably be done at the latest by the end of the month........more to come!

Sensi Star X Moloka'i Frost

Last edited:

TheFlyinHaWyn!

up next is my SpindlexMoloka'iFrost.....the Spindle is a PNW strain that is totally local...it was gifted to me by a good friend, and i don't have the clone anymore...but that is why i always cross the clones i am gifted (with a couple exceptions) with my Frost, so that i can taste them later, and not have to worry about keeping clones....:D

the Spindle must have had more sativa than i had thought, because this is the only plant i have of the all the SpindleFrosts i started this last batch, and she is THE most sativa out of the batch....alll right...here she is

TheFlyinHaWyn!

and finally, i have shots of my 2 SchromxFrosts i have in the garden....i gave out seeds to some local ha'ole dude last long season, and i was able to buy a cheap ounce of this one from him...lol...and needless to say, it had the best taste and smell (other than the SourDieselxMoloka'i Frost i also gave him), and had the best stone out of all the Frost crosses i have tried so far....mmmmm....i am looking forward to smoking all of them, but this one most of all :D

Latest posts

Latest posts