What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DIY/homemade pk booster

djibra

so a fellow member wrote one how to make your own pk booster, but he is no longer active, but he mentioned you can use a combination of both elements,so my question is does anyone know or have any idea or experience how much of both elements should be mixed/diluted

here is his post ....

All PK boosters are Monopotassium Phosphate or DiPotassium Phosphate. Or a combination of the two.

https://www.cropking.com/catalog/nutrients-nutrients-and-additives/mono-potassium-phosphate

Buy 3lb. Costs $11.50.

Go buy 1 gallon of distilled water from your grocery store. It will cost you $1.

Transfer about 1/3 of the jug of water to a separate container.

Add all 3lb of monopotassium phosphate.

Re-add as much water as the container will take.

Use it similarly to your previous PK Booster. It will be slightly less concentrated than any PK 13/14 product. So, you may need to add a little extra. But it also cost you 1/6 the cost.

BillFarthing

Veteran
Homemade MOAB w/out vitamin B-1 @ 1 tsp/5 gal:

.1 grams/gal MAP
1.07 grams per gallon MKP

this is based on my MOAB weighing 5.7 grams per teaspoon and coming out to

N:3
P:68
K: 80

Homemade Hammerhead @ 4-8 ml/gal

Mono Potassium Phosphate 107g
Potassium Sulphate 68g