What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Firestax Alternatives

So I just started popping seeds again after quite a long break and I noticed that Firestax is no long around...anyone know of any alternatives? Somewhere you can get very obscure genetics for the low, auction type bizz.

yahooman

its gone...i heard constant complaints....i however, made 3 orders in the past and received all in reasonable time

Virgin1

Have a look on
Seeds here now
Oregon elite seeds
Neptune seed bank
There’s another I just can’t think of ,when it comes to me I will post it here for u ,

Cloneman

Veteran
what happened to Firestax??

For months he's been trying to set up a grow op/facility in Sierra Leone apparently. Peeps were asking questions about orders an stuff, i noticed he hadn't been on line since Feb and advised them that. In one of them the "Technical Admin" said he hadn't been paid for months and the site wouldn't last long, that got deleted within a day. Then a about a week later BAM its gone...

Im happy got an order at half price xmas deal. Mean Beanz Jaffalato V3 and he threw in their Jaffacito as freebees.....kching

superx

Veteran
If your looking for something alternative, James bean seed company.

A option worth consideration.

IM$

crazy..... I got some JAWS gear from there..... hadnt been in a while. went recently and its gone.

crazy..... I got some JAWS gear from there..... hadnt been in a while. went recently and its gone.

Really erks me, I had a whole bucket list of seeds to get from there...nothing like it, that I can find, not with those obscure breeders & odd genetics.

superx

Veteran
Lots of breeders out there with obscure genetics if that is what your after.

World is your oyster..

superx

Veteran
Well of course, who do you think was selling seeds on Firestax...but there aren't lots of venues listing those seeds, none that I can think of.

Who do i think? not sure what your picking at..

Most of all the breeders on that particular site were always out of stock and have been for many moons if memory serves me correctly, something not obviously rite there do you not think?

So where did it all go wrong ?

So where did it all go wrong ?

Lol, I'm not debating whether Firestax was shady or not, the whole damn site was quite obviously shady af, though I have talked to many that got great seeds from there and had an excellent customer experience...and there were some obscure varietals all over that site. The problem with most of the sites I see now with all the big boys is it's like top 40 radio, the same 40 strains repeated in different ways over & over again with cute little names to make them seem different. Firestax certainly wasn't like that, at all.