What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Photosynthesis plus in flower?

I thought so but before I mixed a batch up figured I’d ask lol.. stuff stinks like hell but work very well... had explosive plant and root growth after using it

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
I used it up until week 4 of flower. You should have fairly strong colonies by then. You can also find much cheaper substitutes. It really doesn't contain anything you can't find elsewhere or grow spores on your own. Any compost tea or sprout tea w/ mycos will achieve similar symbiotic results.

little-soldier

I used it up until week 4 of flower. You should have fairly strong colonies by then. You can also find much cheaper substitutes. It really doesn't contain anything you can't find elsewhere or grow spores on your own. Any compost tea or sprout tea w/ mycos will achieve similar symbiotic results.
What kind of ingredients would I need in order to produce Rhodopseudomonas palustris and Rhodospirillum rubrum? like the ones in photosynthesis plus

You should have fairly strong colonies by then. You can also find much cheaper substitutes. It really doesn't contain anything you can't find elsewhere or grow spores on your own.

Then what does it do. Colonies of what? You need to go back to microbe school. If you want to attract microbes you feed them. The only thing that determines the microbes is the food source.