What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cup Schedule 2019

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Schedule for IC 420 cup 2019

17th April:

11.00 to 12.00: first judge packs should be ready for the early birds, Location for pick up will be announced the day before.

16:00: meet up for 420 session

18th April:

Venue opens all day. Judge packs wil be ready from 13.00 onwards (location TBA)

19th of Arpril:

11.00: wake and bake at GWA socialclub judges will get free membership to get in.

20th April:

11.00 wake and bake

16.00 420 smoke out

18:00 deadline to get your votes entered online

20:00 Award ceremony and big smoke out to honor the Late THC4SIM. hopefully we have a Brit to take it back to his misses.

as you can see the IC 420 Cup this year, will allow you lots of time to dedicate to the main reason we are there, judging the entries and hooking up with friends. no distractions :D

J_hoover

Hope all you guys have a great time celebrating 420 and memory of our good friend thc4sim who we will always remember ����

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry I can't make it in person this year,but have a marvellous cup everyone. RIP THC4SIM and Nev.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
arrived a few hours ago, my flight had over an hour delay, time for a good nights sleep. things are looking great this year. i'm just worried that the judges who took 1 of each will be over whelmed lol.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
just smoked some of the head stash you sent Londinium, ahh what a pleasure smoking perfectly grown buds that arn't my own lol. but seriously thanks for thinking about the prepping crew man, really appreciate the clean smoke and the many tastes you provided us.

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No problem G....I haven't entered any buds this year so thought I would send some to the people who do all the work every year instead....Like Good food it's Always nice when free and you didn't have to prepare it ;)

74G

hey all have a real good time...
sorry but can't make it this year and for sure i will smoke lot in THC4SIM memory cause really enjoyed the time i had with him and Titoon ;-))))
All the best to all friends and competitors... .. .
Hope to see all what happen here maybe ... .. .
Love you all and hope to catch you all soon or at least next year for sure... .. .
Keep it green... .. .

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
judges

judges

come to terps amy as of 1300 if you are a judge, you will get instructions on getting your judge pack.
ask for sourkush, mellowfello, noreason dimodz or myself to get set up with your judging.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can we have some info please on terp.hunters ?
Ive been waiting outside for like 15 minutes of the google map addy of terp hunter and it is a shop that is closed down

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We need some more info on picking up packs , terp army addy etc
What's the deal ?

gc420

yeah the google adress is outdated, i had that "fun event" yesterday too .. but a great soul helped me out with an adress update

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sorry about that guys, it turns out this club has only recently changed names to terps army, before they were club marley, i didnt know that. anyway it seems everyone got there in the end and the addy is posted up now. i will be around again from about miday for those arriving the 18th.

i do have to warn everyone, there is sometimes some police presence in this area we are in, its right near ramblas which is a scetchy area so there can be cops around. so i advise you to have some way to contain the smell when you get the packs to bring it some where, or just smoke it at the club.

if you are aware of your surroundings and not walking around smelling of weed you will be fine. but remember they do have civies too, so you shouldn't walk around smoking if you don't want unwanted attention.