What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre 98. Pre98xWR. The start

Greenthumber

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

front right

She spent her first night outside last night and had a good neem soak down seems she is a happy girl. I have soil mixed up and cooking for the next week- week and a half then she will be transplanted up into between 25-30 gallon pot :dance013: enjoy

Greenthumber

Bet she’s going to explode after the uppotting!

I have the same exact thought lol. I tried to wipe down the mounds of first off the sides and she’s just about bound up I topped off the pot and added some rice hulls to slow down on drying out between waters(which hasn’t been bad yet) just waiting on this soil to cook ahhh

Greenthumber

She is finally in her last home for the long run(20 gallon pot) Up to this point they have flourished in the @dig_it_super_soil and transplanted into a small bed of digit with the rest being my home made locally sourced soil to let them work themselves into my mix shes been begging for more root area so here she goes! She really has exceeded my expectations for being in a 1 gallon pot for so long! Nice lush green leaves and happy as can be. Happy growing everyone, enjoy!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool they should romp away in those huge pots, they look great!

Greenthumber

Hell yeah - kick it!

Im a kickin!:tiphat: They’ve definitely taken on new growth!! Loving their bigger pots beautifully! Extremely happy with the spacing and structure of this plant! Going to get some sticks and do some lst this weekend and open them on up! Happy weekend! Is anyone getting out to the cup this weekend?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
glad they are doing well outdoors, hope you get lots of lovely sunshine!

Greenthumber

Thanks vg! They’re loving life to the fullest! Really starting to grow now that these warm temps have stabled! Even for being in a smaller enclosed area they do receive a fair amount of sun most of the day with early mornings and late evenings behind shaded slightly more

Greenthumber

Man she’s really starting to blow up now! I was out of town for a few days and knew rain was coming in the absolutely over wet season it’s been so far lol. Love the structure and branching of this plant while not over leafy. It’ll be exciting to see what she does when she starts flowering! I’m almost dreading the 3 week stretch lol. This weekend I’m going to get back in there and tie everything back and open her up some more... till next weekend. :dance013:

Front right. Sorry for the sideways pictures I’m not sure how to fix it

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts