What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HashPlant S1 limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
SELF-POLLINATION OF AN HEIRLOOM PURE AFGHAN VARIETY WITH GREAT QUALITY AND PERSONALITY

A pure indica heirloom received by our team in clone form. Hashplant is an excellent quality cultivar with the classic characteristics of Afghan hash plants. The selfing (S1) of this cut results in a stable and vigorous offspring, faithful to the original Hashplant mother: robust and columnar plants, fat stems, beautiful large and wide Afghan leaves and a medium/long internodal distance for an indica.

The flowering period lasts just 7 weeks, producing dense and resinous flowers that give off a rich earthy, hashy aroma, with the highly pleasant and relaxing psychoactivity of a classic Afghan.

This Afghan variety (which precedes the new wave of US Kush varieties), has already proven its quality and worth in the development of excellent Afghan hybrids such as Bubba Hash or Early Bubba Hash, so it will be of great interest to growers and breeders in search of pure, vigorous, stable and high quality Afghans.

A feminized limited edition, available while stock lasts.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
SELF-POLLINATION (S1) OF PURE STRAIN
% SATIVA / INDICA: 100 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 7 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: MID SEPTEMBER
YIELD / M2: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE -HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: AVERAGE-HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-45º
THC: 10-15 %
CBD: ??
CBG: ??
Terpene profile: It has not yet been analyzed.

GENETICS: Self-pollination (S1) of an heirloom Afghan indica mother.
STRUCTURE: Robust and columnar plants, fat stems, beautifully large and wide Afghan leaves and a medium/long internodal distance for an indica.
BOUQUET: Organic, earthy and classic afghan hashish, with touches of conifer.
HIGH: Pleasurable and warm effect (both mentally and physically) of moderate potency and duration, which pauses the flow of thoughts and relaxes the body, without being overly intoxicating or heavy.

CULTIVATION TIPS

It can be easily grown indoors. Highly recommended for SOG culture due its mainly columnar growth.

Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 45º, both in hot climates and in cold climates, although dry climates are recommended during its flowering due to its Afghan genetic heritage.

We recommend high levels of nutrients for the whole cycle.

Attachments

• IMG_2658.jpg
    IMG_2658.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_2657.jpg
    IMG_2657.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_2666.jpg
    IMG_2666.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 123
G

GatorGumbo

I must've missed this, sounds like I gotta give it a shot.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world

Me too! Two packs. Well, one is going to a friend but I will have access to anything extra special from that pack.

I saw where you're going outdoors with yours. I will be too. As soon as I get them I will pop one immediately. Never grown outdoors before, hopefully I don't flub it. I will share some pics here once things are underway. Best of luck, CR!

Been meaning to grab some Ace gear for a while now. This offering, especially as a limited release, forced my hand. OTH on the way too, and yep, hoping for a nice male to party with this S1. :biggrin:

Last I checked there were only 7 packs left folks.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Me too! Two packs. Well, one is going to a friend but I will have access to anything extra special from that pack.

I saw where you're going outdoors with yours. I will be too. As soon as I get them I will pop one immediately. Never grown outdoors before, hopefully I don't flub it. I will share some pics here once things are underway. Best of luck, CR!

Been meaning to grab some Ace gear for a while now. This offering, especially as a limited release, forced my hand. OTH on the way too, and yep, hoping for a nice male to party with this S1. :biggrin:

Last I checked there were only 7 packs left folks.

Actually I doubt I'll put the hash plant outside. I guess it depends on how wet of a season we have.

The Bangi Haze, and purple Satellite I specifically ordered for outside. Picked Malawi x Panama as indoor cuz it won't finish here. My buddy ordered hash plant, Caribe, Nepal jam, Panama.

We share clones like college kids share STDs. Should be fun.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Actually I doubt I'll put the hash plant outside. I guess it depends on how wet of a season we have.

The Bangi Haze, and purple Satellite I specifically ordered for outside. Picked Malawi x Panama as indoor cuz it won't finish here. My buddy ordered hash plant, Caribe, Nepal jam, Panama.

We share clones like college kids share STDs. Should be fun.

Must've been wishful thinking on my part. But sounds like there's still the possibility... would be great to see what others are finding in real time as I grow one since it will only be one.

Look forward to seeing how they do for you, especially the PS as I was eyeing that too. (As well as Red Sapphire.)

Sounds like a ball - thanks for the laugh!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Must've been wishful thinking on my part. But sounds like there's still the possibility... would be great to see what others are finding in real time as I grow one since it will only be one.

Look forward to seeing how they do for you, especially the PS as I was eyeing that too. (As well as Red Sapphire.)

When I ordered, I think they either were out of red sapphire or I somehow missed it.

Didn't see red sapphire till yesterday morning.

WOW! And it even is resistant to cold/heat and mold.

I usually order from different breeder each time, but damn! R.S. looks and sounds amazing.

Might have to be my next purchase.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
A mere seven days after notification that my order shipped I have my beans safely in hand. Excellent turnaround time. And even though the pack says “10 seeds” there’s 12 in there. Plus got one extra freebie with OTH. Many thanks to Ace for the great service, communications, and fast turnaround! (And most of all, this offering!)

picture.php

Saturday morning I start soaking one of the HPs...

When I ordered, I think they either were out of red sapphire or I somehow missed it.

Didn't see red sapphire till yesterday morning.

WOW! And it even is resistant to cold/heat and mold.

I usually order from different breeder each time, but damn! R.S. looks and sounds amazing.

Might have to be my next purchase.

Sure looks and sounds like a winner to me! :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you all for your interest in this new indica limited edition release :wave:

Hi PinTac,

Sorry for the delay in the reply. Good question indeed.

HashPlant S1 is an afghan so it is closer to ErdPurt, very different to PCK. HashPlant S1 has the classic earthy/hashy/'wet soil after the rain' aroma and taste of many old school afghani strains, but taste is not so berry like some ErdPurts could be. It delivers a very pleasant and relaxing non intoxicating non thought provoking effect. Very well focused, quite clean, perfect to relax at evenings, leaving you with a big and happy smile and a balanced psychological state.

This sounds interesting Dubi. How would you compare the high from this strain to Erdpurt or PCK?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Shmavis :)

Thanks for supporting our work, much appreciated.
Glad you received your order safe and sound.

Looks like you went to the 2 extremes of cannabis spectrum: a pure afghani and an extreme tropical sativa like Oldtimer's Haze. Wish you enjoy with their differences.
Have a great season! :yes:

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Hi dubi, ;)

Yes, opposite ends of the spectrum - but both pure and from the old school, so more than happy to support this work.

Around 28 hrs after the start of soak, the season looks to be off to a promising start.

picture.php

Thank you kindly!

ULMW

HPs1

HPs1

Giving Thanks To Dubi and All at Ace for access to this classic yesteryear strain. Many Thanks!!!

:tiphat::huggg::)

Attachments

• 20190414_184151.jpg
    20190414_184151.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 66

Greenthumber

We share clones like college kids share std’s haha I second the thanks for the laugh! At 2pm my beans had been soaking for a total of 24hrs so far no sign of popping so it was off to bed for me as I work midnights. I’m hopeful that when I get home in the am I’ll have a little tail poking out! You guys are not alone in sharing the excitement of a pure afghan :biggrin:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice guys! Looking forward to see your progresses with the Hashplant! :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts