What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S.A.D. X9 RDWC.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And more .
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Think thats it for now stay safe guys .

Last edited:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Cracking diary here, mate. You have some serious pictures here!
Thanks for sharing!
jaypp

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cracking diary here, mate. You have some serious pictures here!
Thanks for sharing!
jaypp

Thank you kindly jaypp.

Not so good lately had one ballast blow on me. Light sitting in the middle of the room best I can do , im now waiting on courier to deliver as I type, but should be here today have just took photos ten minutes or so ago to see where we are at, they don't look happy at all with one light so hopefully ballast will get here sooner than later but for now all I can do is wait here is todays photos stay safe all onwards and upwards so they say :tiphat:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Well as of 2 minutes ago ballast delivered so got to go stay safe all. PS ph all back on track as well for those who notice new toys in my albums as of the other day so all back on track,

SweetApolo

Plants grown with love, Healthy and happy plants. :huggg:

Good job. Keep it up, the harvest will be delicious. :biggrin:

Sweet smokes.

- Apolo

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks bro another week has gone time flys and another weekly update

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dankwolf

Sweet seeds s.a.d has been on my top 20 wish list for awhile . how's she smell ? Yield and density look on point . does not look like a pure afghan though ?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet seeds s.a.d has been on my top 20 wish list for awhile . how's she smell ? Yield and density look on point . does not look like a pure afghan though ?

Thanks for dropping in Dankwolf appreciated:tiphat:

The smell seems always the same to me on these Sweet and Musky. Never lets you down in yield,, always a pleasure to grow and nice fat buds too,, all in all a good all rounder and if im not mistaken i think the result of this came from crossing a afghan and a black domina but not 100 percent on that perhaps tommy or one of the crew could explain better than me either way its a winner in my books.:tiphat:

SweetApolo

I take my hat off. What good plants you make grow! :tiphat:

Whenever I see the pictures, I get hungry. :biggrin:

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Damn that's nice, I've got a few strains from Sweet Seeds in early flowering 2wksish ( SLK, and Gorilla Girl. Ive got about 10 different strains going and the SLK or San Fernando Lemon Kush I thinks the name.....its got the a crazy smell I know its gonna be insane if I'm lucky to harvest them. But I got a few SAD I just started to germ last nite, accidentally dropped 1 and cant find it. Just my first time growing Sweet Seed stuff but they seem to be pretty good