What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Little ACE Lab on the Hill

C5 Haze x Kali China

picture.php

Real nice plant I grew a couple times. The clone finished 2 weeks earlier than from seed. If I'd expected that I'd have grown it at least one more time. Kind of medium density buds with a sweet scent. This about to pop another one and see what I get.

Early Bubba Hash x LCBLR

picture.php

Cross I did with an EBH and a very vigorous male that took a very long time to show sex. I started keeping track of how long plants took to show sex after that one because I thought the longer it took the more likely it was to be female. It's a cross I got from a fundraiser on here of Lucky Charms from Bodhi and Black Lime Reserve from Aficionado.

Panama x PCK

picture.php

Quit growing the lemony Panama I had for a while. This is the first of the seeds I made with that plant. I popped a couple of these before and got two males that I was hoping would be female they looked so nice.

Panama x Malawi

picture.php

Here's an official ACE seed. I felt the need for more Panama and I was worried I'd get another male with the Panama x PCK. Seen some very nice grows of this one.

I've also got a CBD #1 going. I tried out some hemp flower recently to puff on days I don't want to get high. Not a lot of super low THC strains out there.

So many seeds so little time.

CowboyTed

Quit growing the lemony Panama I had for a while. This is the first of the seeds I made with that plant.

I'm sorry to learn that you stopped growing that delicious lemon Panama. Fortunately, I still have almost a pound of it from the outdoor grow last year. Thanks for the clone!