What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It Was Gay Pride Week coast to coast.......

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I think you'll find ICMAG not be human about this topic. Homophobia is rampant as well as all the stupid bluster on parade at your typical schoolyard.

I am always amazed at the level of Lowest-Common-Denominator thinking on icmag. Mostly from the Americans, which I am, and Yes, a Straight one.
For Me, Women are challenging enough, no need to muck it all up further. But, I guess Peace, Love, Dope is long gone. except as a fad - Tie Dye.. etc.

Homophobic behavior says more about the Judger, than the Judgee..!!

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
wtf do they need a week?

But I wont wear rainbows...that's gay

im_not_gay_i_just_like_rainbows_tee_shirt-r7c7ee7ad3884436db0c0ca8dff2910b0_804gs_512.jpg

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Nothing wrong with being Gay or not being Gay, people can't change who they are and if they want and have a Gay Pride Week then bloody YAY for them!!! :good:
Homophobes have persecuted Gay people since Moses could bloody walk and that is just seriously wrong, as is persecuting/ridiculing someone who is different than yourself, it takes many colours, races and beliefs and choices to make this world go around.
Homophobia and Racists unfortunately try their hardest to ruin the harmony we all deserve.
:woohoo: Yay for the Gays!!!:woohoo:

SativaBreather

Veteran
I'm all for tolerance but I dont support the ramming it down my throat promotion of homosexuality -they can fuck off with that shit.
Britains Got Talent and all that bollocks is nothing but the promotion of the homosexual. Its all over TV and media and in the schools and its all linked to the ultimate agendas of family and societal breakdown and depopulation.
And if that upsets the PC brigade - tough shit

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
I'm all for tolerance but I dont support the ramming it down my throat promotion of homosexuality -they can fuck off with that shit.
Britains Got Talent and all that bollocks is nothing but the promotion of the homosexual. Its all over TV and media and in the schools and its all linked to the ultimate agendas of family and societal breakdown and depopulation.

^^^I agree 100%...Be gay If you want, but Im getting sick of the media shoving it down our throats everytime I read/see the news. IMO gays are to sensitive, and they're very spoiled by society. I wonder how it will be If someone organized a straight parade lol..Sign me up:)
OP

RoadRash

Who cares? It's always History week, or Or Earth day, or some day or week recognizing something. So gay people get some recognition. They are people too.

Again, who care?

Maybe we should have a Marijuana RE-legalization Day, to celebrate Marijuana's 161 years as a legal drug in the US, 1776 to 1937.

Get the news media talking about that. That marijuana was legal for most of this nation's history is not often mentioned, yet the media is often talking about Med. Marijuana these days.

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
I'm all for tolerance ....-they can fuck off with that shit.

So, not so tolerant...
Maybe your not so familiar with the word, so here's a definition:
tol·er·ant
ˈtälərənt/
adjective
adjective: tolerant
showing willingness to allow the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

SativaBreather

Veteran
You sound very tolerant

I am massively tolerant, I wish no harm or misfortune to anyone of any race, gender or sexuality
BUT in the UK now pre-pubertal children are to be offered hormones 'if they feel they may be the wrong gender' and transgender bullshit is promoted. its fucked up

at the end of the day homosexuality is increasing due to endocrine disrupting chemicals consumed by pregnant mothers and then once that has done its bit cultural and societal promotion completes it.

SativaBreather

Veteran
So, not so tolerant...
Maybe your not so familiar with the word, so here's a definition:
tol·er·ant
ˈtälərənt/
adjective
adjective: tolerant
showing willingness to allow the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

I'm sure your post made sense to you

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ultimate agenda? What are you smoking??? Hahaha...you don't need to worry about the PC brigade...you need to worry about the common sense brigade! Hahahaha

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^I agree 100%...Be gay If you want, but Im getting sick of the media shoving it down our throats everytime I read/see the news. IMO gays are to sensitive, and they're very spoiled by society. I wonder how it will be If someone organized a straight parade lol..Sign me up:)
OP
Haha...spoiled by society? Too sensitive? For what?
The ignorant bigotry is flowing in here...wooooohoooooo....
I'm just glad you guys are just the "ignorant" kind and not the "god" kind of bigots...they are the more annoying ones...when someone isn't hiding behind god and just expressing their weak mind its not NEARLY as pathetic as those Jesus people...

SativaBreather

Veteran
what do you not get you PC fool?
Tolerance = be kind, live and let live, dont give a fuck what you do with your cock.
Promotion = different kettle of fish

ignorance = not knowing shit about the world you live in, where it is heading and precisely why.

you my friend are the ignorant one,

gotta love the self smug media manipulated PC sheep - bigot lol its the new Nazi

Last edited:

Calimed

Veteran
Gay people know how to party and do lots of drugs. Gay guys also own some of the most successful clubs in California.

Some gays like real housewives, some like UFC. The media focuses on the bright and shiny side of gay culture more than it does the bros.

I agree with the people who say just don't shove it in my face. That's the one problem I have with gay folk, and it's more the guys than the girls. I have no problems with preference, but the thing with most all gay guys that I have known is that they always talk about it. Like if I'm hanging out with a group of people and there's a gay guy there, it's like every comment has to do with gayness. Doesn't matter what the conversation is about they will find a way to go there. I'm sure they're not all like that, just all the one's I've ever come across. It's just gay gay gay, 24/7 and not much else out of their mouths. Sorry if that offends anyone, but that opinion has been formed through experience. For a straight guy, it gets annoying pretty quickly. Like dude can't you talk about something else? It's like this weird obsession. The girls tend to be much more discreet about it, and I find are much easier to be around.

SativaBreather

Veteran
Gay people know how to party and do lots of drugs. Gay guys also own some of the most successful clubs in California.

and?

Some gays like real housewives, some like UFC. The media focuses on the bright and shiny side of gay culture more than it does the bros.
true

sb

SativaBreather

Veteran
I'm not much into PC....but I have love for everyone...except bigots

as I say bigots are the new Nazi

how does a sheep try and end a conversation? used to be by calling someone a Nazi/fascist

nowadays its a bigot

you are fed the terminology you regurgitate so thoughtlessly as your own as you espouse your media given opinions you believe to be your own