What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FIFA 19

Sunshineinabag

Do any of you play soccer games online!? I was gifted a PlayStation 3 and I went online and bought PlayStation game Fifa 19 legacy edition for PS3...... I wanted to play pro clubs where we play online with folks all over the world......this version does not have it!? Am I doing something wrong? Can anyone shed some light!?:dance013:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
EA Sports, it's (not) in the game.

FIFA19 for older consoles (PS3 & XBOX360) doesn't have the same features as FIFA19 for PC and current gen consoles does. That's most likely why you can't play pro clubs. Same thing happened with FIFA18 already, full priced game with half the features. FIFA18 was supposed to be the last FIFA game for old consoles.. But I guess enough people still bought the old gen console version of the game, so EA released 19 for shits and giggles, and money.. They love that money.
Lots of sport fans/gamers will buy the new version of whatever their game might be every year, even if it's pretty much the same game as last year. The rosters get updated and micro transactions will be added, the game itself usually has some minor improvements or graphic updates. That goes for EA's FIFA, NHL and Madden games.
Lazy shit, but they're making a buck on em so why not?

Always read the fine print and check out a review or two before buying a game these days, it ain't what it used to be.

Sunshineinabag

EA Sports, it's (not) in the game.

FIFA19 for older consoles (PS3 & XBOX360) doesn't have the same features as FIFA19 for PC and current gen consoles does. That's most likely why you can't play pro clubs. Same thing happened with FIFA18 already, full priced game with half the features. FIFA18 was supposed to be the last FIFA game for old consoles.. But I guess enough people still bought the old gen console version of the game, so EA released 19 for shits and giggles, and money.. They love that money.
Lots of sport fans/gamers will buy the new version of whatever their game might be every year, even if it's pretty much the same game as last year. The rosters get updated and micro transactions will be added, the game itself usually has some minor improvements or graphic updates. That goes for EA's FIFA, NHL and Madden games.
Lazy shit, but they're making a buck on em so why not?

Always read the fine print and check out a review or two before buying a game these days, it ain't what it used to be.
I hear that man Thankyou! Cena still making bank in housewife commercials lol I love it

Latest posts

Latest posts