What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A few pictures from a dinosaur

superpedro

Veteran
Good morning folks :)

WR looks to be on schedule. Aurora indica a week behind more or less. The aurora clone came in 10 days late to fill up space. Got less time in vegetative growth, and when I switched to 12/12 the soil was still to N rich.
Took 7-8 days more than the WR to flower, and didn't start before I feed them a little potassium phosphate solution.

picture.php

superpedro

Veteran
This is my plan for future LED drivers.
An accessible "cool tube" outside the tent. The way I've got my heatexhanger setup next to my tent, i could choose between venting it out, heating my bathroom, blow it directly into the tent or whatever I want.
picture.php

Last edited:

brickweeder

This is my plan for future LED drivers.
An accessible "cool tube" outside the tent. The way I've got my heatexhanger setup next to my tent, i could choose between venting it out, heating my bathroom, blow it directly into the tent or whatever I want.
McGyver!

superpedro

Veteran
Looks like 3 different bud structures from my 3 WR seeds. Looking for a keeper.
I tried WR some 10 years ago and liked it, but were too lazy to make clones from that grow. As I remember, I had 6 very uniform plants back then..

One who likes to make foxtails
picture.php

One that doesnt
picture.php

And one in between
picture.php

And my good old AI cut who looks like she always does..
picture.php

Last edited:

superpedro

Veteran
Small change in future plans/setup.
I'm buying a TS2000 today for my moms. My moms are in a tent in my garage, kept cold, at the moment temp range is 5-10 degrees C.
Right now I'm using fluoro, and dimming them by changing the number of bulbs i turn on to match the metabolism/temp of the season. I would like the ability just to turn on a knob instead.
A TS1000 should be enough for moms, but rather go with the bigger light at lower intensity.

I won't be buying 4 TS1000s for my 4x4 before I need them in august. Better wait to see if there will be any upgrades by then.
Need to resist putting up a 3x3 for a trial flower run of LEDs.. LoL

superpedro

Veteran
Getting soil ready for my garden.
Since we started using sawdust in our horse stable, I've given the manure much longer time to decompose than i used to. This is about 2/3 manure and 1/3 sawdust from 2½ years ago..
picture.php

Happy to see so many worms at work. :)

I'm mixing it up with a bit of chicken manure to raise N, since some of it has been burned off by the sawdust.

superpedro

Veteran
Lovely grow :)

Hope your mum has improved in health
Thanks Bro :)

Yes she should be fine now. Now my trouble is to get her to stay inside, since she has been indoors for like 5 weeks and hates it.
82 year old moms behave a bit like children with too much authority. ;)
Still not allowed to visit though.

superpedro

Veteran
Breakdown of Chlorophyll is well underway.
I've cut down a few WR buds today as a test. Still a few days before real harvest, but wan't to know the effect of a possible keeper in different stages of maturity.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Thanks Bro :)

Yes she should be fine now. Now my trouble is to get her to stay inside, since she has been indoors for like 5 weeks and hates it.
82 year old moms behave a bit like children with too much authority. ;)
Still not allowed to visit though.

Tell me about it. All you hear is how they’ve lived through wars etc etc.. Trying to explain that this is a bit different is quite difficult at times.

Nice hefty Russians there.. Nice work :)

superpedro

Veteran
Thanks guys :)

Got something in the mail today.
A Mars hydro TSW2000 for my mums. I'm waiting for august before I buy the 4 x TS1000 for the big tent.
But, of course I can't enjoy my summer without trying this LED stuff out for some flowering first. I'm going to put up a 3x3 and do a seedgrow semi-sog style, and try out some new strains to become one of the cool kids :D
picture.php

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
The kids do seem to know their flavours. Looking forward to those..

After growing with HPS years ago, then only growing outdoor for a loooong time, I’ve come back to indoor and LED also. My grow is only a little 60 x 90 x 180cm set up but it amazes me how different LED was compared to HPS. Prepare for your plants to need a lot more cal-mag.. Hope the learning curve is small and less bendy than mine :D

superpedro

Veteran
The kids do seem to know their flavours. Looking forward to those..

After growing with HPS years ago, then only growing outdoor for a loooong time, I’ve come back to indoor and LED also. My grow is only a little 60 x 90 x 180cm set up but it amazes me how different LED was compared to HPS. Prepare for your plants to need a lot more cal-mag.. Hope the learning curve is small and less bendy than mine :D

Thanks.
Didn't know about ekstra Mg usage. Good to know.
Sort of makes sence to me.
In my coral-farmer hobby I changed from HID to LEDs some 10 years ago, and we had to figure everything out ourself.
Change to LED gave us more chlorophyll, and a demand of pigments to limit photosynthesis. More usage of N, Mg and so on for chlorophyll and Iodine (for pigment).
Given Mg's role in chlorophyll, I think I understand why they would need more Mg..
Thanks for the advice, will do :tiphat:

picture.php

superpedro

Veteran
Main harvest of the WR today.
That is 3/4 of the tent havested, the Aurora indica still to go.
Decent sized buds for all 3 WR plants.
picture.php