What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neem Meal Soil Additive Question

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Ty, I appreciate your personal input on this OZZ. I still have yet to see a real study happening, so verification is going to take a while. Oh well, not the first time I've had to wait. lol

FYI, I haven't had any cannabis with neem in/on it in probably 6 months now and definitely have been 100% symptom free. Anyone on the fence about it, give it a shot and see for yourself, especially if you're having excessive joint pain, body pain and/or unknown digestive issues. ;)

Skip any neem products at all on enough plants to supply yourself with at least a month of clean cannabis. Grow at least one plant with your regular neem regimen, or better yet double the amount of whatever neem product you're using.

Use the clean plant exclusively for at least a month, then switch to the plant with the most neem exposure you have for 3 weeks. Pay attention to your digestion changes over that month, and then again during the 3 weeks of heavy neem exposure. The azadirachtin builds up in your body over those weeks, so it will tend to cause low level symptoms at first. Once it reaches the tipping point you'll definitely be rethinking the neem product usage.

Just to be crystal clear, my hypothesis is that azadirachtin causes symptoms which are amazingly similar to CHS. I believe these are two completely different issues sharing very similar symptoms. CHS does not cause hypothermia though, so far as I have been able to tell this is completely an azadirachtin response.

Latest posts

Latest posts