What's new

First Grow - Perpetual harvest Micro

I've been lurking about reading and asking a couple questions here and there and decided to start a thread.
My humble beginning. ...
I ordered 5 regular White widow seeds from Nirvana only 2/5 germinated....seriously hoping for 1 female...here they are day 4 in my clone aquarium box under 29w soft white LED ( lenses removed ) temp in box has been steady 82 w/ 35% humidity
picture.php

View image in gallery
picture.php

View image in gallery

I've been working on the Veg/Mother box which is 2.2 sq
Light bars which will hold 4- 14.5w 2700k 1500 lumen and 3- 8.5w 5000k 820 lumen one cleat will be removed becuase it's damaged possibly replaced if needed. Ive got dual 120mm pc fans on exhaust one in cabinet and one at end of short 4" dryer tube...may need to double that as the one 120mm in the clone box isnt cutting it with 28w. Ive also got a flower box started 18x34 4.4 sq which I'll dive into more once veg box is finished and running.
Just got a healthy Amazon order with 1 gal fabric pots, fox farm nutes kit, ph kit, and calcium mag.. I hope to have veg box done in a couple days the weekends are tough with my work schedule. Thanks for any feedback.

Veg cabinet is up and running, got up at 3 this morn to finish it. Running at 73 degrees and 35% humidity. For some reason I am unable to upload new photos becuase file size is too big...my phone doesn't go down to 800x800 and icmag can't resize them...any suggestions on free off site hosting? ?

Day 7

Cabinet is running well 18/6 light schedule. 4-100w equivalent 14.5 act. 2700k 1500L and 3 60w equivalent 8.5 act. 5000k 850L

Now veg/mom box seems to be doing what its supposed to I'm going to start on the flower box, this is what I'll be using...I have an unused work box Im bringing home tomorrow to start getting it ready.

Temps are running a little too warm so I added anot her 4" passive vent..this morning Temps weren't too much better so I ordered an additional set of 120mm fans ..1 inside for the new intake and one for the other end of the exhaust vent outside...snapped a couple pics of plants...Day 10

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Your plants look happy. I have not had much luck using PC fans for ventilation. PC fans just aren't designed for high static pressure. You may be better off with a small S&P inline fan. You could probably use that fan for both boxes. What about odor control? You are on the right track, keep it up.
:good:

Thanks ReikoX ... Temps in the veg box stabilized with just the passive vent... this is my first grow so I'm not sure how much odor I'm going to get from just the veg box, for the flower box I've got a Whisper carbon scrubber built that I'll be using, I have thought about the possibility of using it for both boxes if needed by "daisy chaining" them together. Plants are looking pretty good now at day 14 giving them the fox farms regiment with a little call mag, as well as some super thrive when it arrives. PH was right at 7.5 so I brought the water down to 5 to see how that goes.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
For veg you cash usually get away without a carbon scrubber. Didn't catch the veg part. :biggrin:

Plants have been showing excellent growth, both showed sec at Day 22... looks like both are females...which is surprising as there were a couple days where the Temps spiked pretty high and I thought they would go into males. I took 4 cuttings of each using the Dr. Bud method 2 days ago and they are holding up...work on the flower box continues.

Clones are starting to root, won some cannatonic x deep purple seeds and just sprouted a couple. Flower box should be up and running next week, just in time for the clones (except 1 which I will keep as a mom) and 2 bigger widows to go into. Veg box was getting tight so I had to give the girls another topping.

Looks like 8/8 of my clones took...all were potted and under low watt LED to settle into soil. Temps are getting chilly at PM in my area so I ordered a 10x20 propagation mat to keep root Temps up. Waiting a few more days on the tops from the first topping that I put to clone to see if they take. Got some Sour Deisel , and*Snow White seeds set 2 & 2 to germinate SD popped*after 24hrs and are in soil.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=74438&pictureid=1787863

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=74438&pictureid=1787864

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=74438&pictureid=1787865

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=74438&pictureid=1787866

Here is where she is now 3rd set of clones are in flower new set are potted and "rooting in" and new set are in clone chamber
picture.php

Attachments

• 20171104_092124-800x600.jpg
    20171104_092124-800x600.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 62